New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

is

I am now Darfur, that there should be a page where you all you want and then click oblivionmods get installation file that everything already installed, so with everything:

Flesh Beast with quote and it ... Namely this is the only blemish on the game .. There are almost too many mods ... try another make, not a failure then ... reinstall again ... baaaaahhh ...

Right, that was really good. Well unfortunately there is not.

Bloody_Kain
Another thing funny afterwards:
Hey moder, since when have you ien VR Character =?
Http: / / www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17464

Cool, but one I probably should start playing again XDDD
well, I go back to bed, today I posted easy ...

Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:54 pm 

I've given up on trying to load all the stuff I'm supposed to load to get an Oblivion Sex mod working. I'm starting to think it's all a myth.

What I find the most frustrating is that nobody has seemed to make an easy one download/one executable file that gets it done. I guess you have to be some kind of coding wizard to get them to work.

And even more frustrating, is that I've loaded mods before that work perfectly and downloaded them as a one stop shop. Meaning, I downloaded a mod for Baldur's Gate 2, and I loaded it, and it gave me a different version of the game. Duh! Simple! Why can't someone make a great sex mod for Obvlion that way to where it automatically puts all the files where they need to be. Instead I get a bunch of mods, and a mod manager, and instructions of what I'm supposed to do. And well, I tried to do it, and it doesn't work. :-(

Can someone please help me A) download a Oblvion Sex MOd that works, B) Give me detailed instructions on how to make it work. Or C) just write a mod that does all that by itself. (how hard can that be? I suppose very hard because I can't find an easy one.

Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Blisterchicken - horny for Oblivion babes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2