All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The heirs of St Pauli
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:01 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi All

I do not know who knows the Reeperbahn simulator, but I bought yesterday, the computer game hits.

Saw on the package so tempting, and to my real one is not Ьberraschung entauscht. Http://kiez-erben.de/screens.html

Unfortunately I get TexMod with no access to the textures, as there is a mass to look at girls.

I once made a video with girls together with extracted JPGs, sound I have not gone through.

Otherwise I'd have to also fire up the video editing software, and for that I did not want more.

Go to YouTube Download Video

My question that I wanted to ask,

if someone had to do with the game already or know how to report it accomplishes the graphics to others then please.

Addendum:

Question: Is it worth the games Babes Balls Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Erotic Empire or alter because of the graphics.

Post subject: Re The heirs of St Pauli
Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:16 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

How heiuen for these computer games because that hits?

As TexMod, I must tell you, unfortunately, is in the minimum system requirements that the game at least Requires DirectX5. Recommended is under DirectX9.

TexMod runs require only with games that DirectX 9. Since the game The heirs of St.Pauli but only DX5 requires TexMod because this factor could not work together, unfortunately with the game.

This works well only the old method, says direct Daiteimanipulation. As it was just gangig earlier. Extract the files, and for example einpringen in its own. pk or pk3 file back into the game, or re zuruckschreiben in the original file.

You may even use hex tricks.

Posted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:09 pm 

Hi

Did the magazine is not at hand, but on the magazine stands computer.

On the DVD sleeve is Game Hits are also demos of Mass Effect 2, The Settlers of the honey of the king oderso.

And this implant from these data, I've never tried are nahmlich JPM files.

The help files dazugrhorigen not continue because this is a just a *. wav and the other a kind of readme file.

Have I already seen this info, as more information is available in the morning paper.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:36 pm 

Nude Mod
Question: Is it worth the games Babes Balls Xtreme Beach Volleyball and Erotic Empire or alter because of the graphics.

So now I can indeed speak only of Babes Balls Xtreme Beach Volleyball, but the game is not worth the time to install! I once got from a friend this box . After the games I've seen, I knew the thing you can really continue to give away, or throw in the bin.

This is a picture from Google:

Re: The heirs of St.Pauli
If indeed I think of Soccer Game of series, but in terms of graphics to give the two of anything!

Please make your finger away and would rather what useful Very Happy

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:10 am 

Hi Dexter

was also only ne question and thanks for the info.

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:42 pm 

Nude Mod

Was indeed not meant bose or something, but I think this Sexy Babes Games just are not worth as to what modding, it's worth it simply because of the graphics have not and well, most are not even in Spielspau the game have. And, there are really enough people to bring things like the agricultural Simulator and similar things Mogen.

If I were modder, I was saved myself the time Re: The heirs of St.Pauli

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:15 am 

Dexter

Nude Mod

So now I can indeed speak only of Babes Balls Xtreme Beach Volleyball, but the game is not worth the time to install! I once got from a friend this box . After the games I've seen, I knew the thing you can really continue to give away, or throw in the bin.

This is a picture from Google:

Re: The heirs of St.Pauli
If indeed I think of Soccer Game of series, but in terms of graphics to give the two of anything!

Please contact fingers make away and would rather what useful Very Happy

Hi Dexter

Yes, the graphics look very needed, because I will like Tomb Raider 1 in mind.

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm 

Hi Dexter

Dexter

Nude Mod

Was indeed not meant bose or something, but I think this Sexy Babes Games just are not worth as to what modding, it's worth it simply because of the graphics have not and well, most are not even in Spielspau the game have. And, there are really enough people to bring things like the agricultural Simulator and similar things Mogen.

I have it not as a bose Empfunden, otherwise I was not even questions whether it is worthwhile.

Have something similar ever written anywhere, who does not tolerate criticism or comments can be can best be left off.

Nude Mod @

Tomb Raider I was for his time quite well with the video Re: The heirs of St.Pauli

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:37 pm 

Nude Mod
Hi Dexter

Dexter

Nude Mod

I have it not as a bose Empfunden, otherwise I was not even questions whether it is worthwhile.

Have something similar ever written anywhere, who does not tolerate criticism or comments can be can best be left off.

Nude Mod @

Tomb Raider I was for his time quite well with the video Re: The heirs of St.Pauli

Hi Nude Mod

Yeah right, but who looks at it today, it's light years from today's games.
And this is correct, should his opinion unless you are here.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]