All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

So it seems since they have implemented a patch today, 11/16/2010, my patches no longer work... Again. It seems they've changed something else this time, regarding patches. I say, not even receiving an error with the patch in the folder, which leads me to believe if even the models were changed, they threw out the command line for patches as we know them, so the patch file is now vestigial. At least that's my thought on it.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So I tried out Zangetsu0 injector and got the NE model running fine, I tried to do the Dyable BE model and it doesnt work using the same method as AkumuX. Could anyone give some advice on how to make the model edits work like it does with the NE model that was included in the download. It has nothing to do with crashes, I just can't see the model edits.

Please could you clarify this? Thanks.

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:18 pm 

Mud wrote:

Anything that changes models won't work. That includes customizations and swaps.

Darn shame, I was just getting back into the game after a lack-of-content-induced hiatus and already I feel myself slipping away.

Ahh, bummer. What's the point of revealing armor and nude patches without the joy of disproportionate bodily attributes?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 am 

redaxle wrote:
.... without mods the game is dead to me. Re: The Empire Strikes Back...

That sucks to read coming from you, Redaxle, I hope you'll try your hand at new and improved artwork when Cataclysm becomes stable. Just don't give up totally until Cataclysm is actually out. But I've said it in your threads before that I won't be playing without the petite series around, and I know I'm not alone on that since your mods make WoW into a super erotic fantasy world with the NPC touches etc. Good luck with any projects you start!

We should all just sit back and wait with our fingers crossed

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:41 am 

City of heroes has needed a good new nude patch or two for years if any of you are tired of fighting the Blizzard =P

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 am 

AkumuX wrote:
The NE model that comes with the Injector. NEMARBLE.MPQ it's called. It works. Nothing else does.

From other posts in this thread, people seem to be saying that ScDK and Dyable BE mod is working.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:07 am 

thnx Zilem... btw do u know where i can find buff female edits?

Avatar: edited pic of Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet from Dr. Comet

site: http://kurumi.sakura.ne.jp/~kemono/html/colors.htm (note its all in Japanese so if ur using google chrome have it translate to english)

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:51 am 

VampireKiss wrote:
That nodelay command fixed it for me.

Just updating my situation, it actually didn't fix anything for me but it did allow the injector to run without the line 72 error. Problem is, as was already said here, it now gives a pointer error. I guess it's progress from not being able to run the injector at all

I've tried everything and I'm starting to think it may have to do with me being on my Windows XP Home 32bit. Maybe this helps someone Re: The Empire Strikes Back... I give up.

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 pm 

What's up with the .lock files? They don't contain any data, the launcher makes new ones when they are deleted, and they are in use and can't be deleted when the program is running. Could they be what's locking out patches?

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 pm 

This post contains a newer compiled version of the injector.
Please read my previous post for help with fixing animation crashing.

Revy's compile appears to be from the first version of the code released. There have been some revisions since then.

Venombite (and anyone else having issues), try the following copy of the injector. I compiled it from the latest version of the code.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n45x45u5vmda874

Extract the entire contents of this zip file into your World of Warcraft Directory. I have included a fixed version of Marble's Nightelf mod by default. See if this mod works for you. If it does work, you can change MpqFiles.txt to point to whatever mods you wish.

To use this injector:
1. Run Wow.exe, not Launcher.exe
2. Alt-tab out, and Run inject.exe
3. Alt-tab back to Wow, and log in.
4. Enjoy awesome bewbage.

P.S. - This injector works for Texture files as well, so once you get it working and add all of your MPQ files to MpqFiles.txt, you won't need to keep editing SoundCache-patch-13329.MPQ.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57
 >> Next