1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Loucie?s Sexy Armor Swap?s

Update:
I stop working on the Set?s. Till 4.0.1 are not more out. Mainproblem are by me. I have a terrible Internet and Uploads are took days.

T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]

The Patch are contains only the Armor swap and not other Caracter-Changes!!!!!!!

There 2 Version?s available. An normal Version, for without redaxle?s on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:46 am, edited 16 times in total.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 am 

Can you T10 ==> Sexy armor for Dk?

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Let me inlight you about thise Textures:

Below are 4 textures (in code they're full directory)

Code:
patch.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\ArmLowerTexture\leather_argentalliance_d_01rogue_glove_al_U.blp
patch.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\HandTexture\leather_argentalliance_d_01rogue_Glove_HA_U.blp
patch-2.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\ArmLowerTexture\leather_raidrogue_h_01green_glove_al_U.blp
patch-2.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\HandTexture\leather_raidrogue_h_01green_Glove_HA_U.blp

now keep your hat on.
Both tier 9 and 10 textures put together:
Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]
Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]

If we put them on a Player textures it would be like:
Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]Re: T10 => sexy <b>Armor</b> Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]

And if we Put A and B together you should see the Error:
Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]
you can fix it if you streach the upper Texture of the Tier 9 to fill out the alpha (Transperant) area
if you upen it in Gimp or a Photoshop you will see (MSpaint will show a random color instead)

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:14 pm 

I am getting a t10--t6 modelswap bug.

Re: T10 => sexy <i>Armor</i> Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]

Anyone else getting this?

EDIT: I tried some of the itemhiders I DL'd from the link, none seemed to work, Would a previously existing belt hider mod interfere?

edit again: upon removing the belt hider it started to look like this

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq12 ... iltbug.jpg

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm 

Ah yes, thank you very much vampirekiss.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm 

Open the program and drag down Settings -> Update Items from Cache. Should fix it :3

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 am 

I feel super silly writing that confusing post but I just thought of something as I was about to do it for you, why aren't you just using glitchy's model swap? What I described was to change the the model of certain items or skin

Here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of- ... tible.html Use it!!!! All you have to do is open up and change your gloves to vancleef's and it should be good to go, again you probably won't be able to share it unless you tell people to go use this, if you've never used this you're in for a treat cause it looks like you swap items the hard way?

Sorry for the confusing post we were on different pages :3 If this one confuses you too then sorry i'm horrible at explaining.

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm 

VampireKiss wrote:
I feel super silly writing that confusing post but I just thought of something as I was about to do it for you, why aren't you just using glitchy's model swap? What I described was to change the the model of certain items or skin

Here: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of- ... tible.html Use it!!!! All you have to do is open up and change your gloves to vancleef's and it should be good to go, again you probably won't be able to share it unless you tell people to go use this, if you've never used this you're in for a treat cause it looks like you swap items the hard way?

Sorry for the confusing post we were on different pages :3 If this one confuses you too then sorry i'm horrible at explaining.

well well well

Glitchys Models Swap has T10 but NOT Van Cleefs set. -.-

Otherwise works it great.

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:34 pm 

Zilem wrote:
Let me inlight you about thise Textures:

Below are 4 textures (in code they're full directory)

Code:
patch.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\ArmLowerTexture\leather_argentalliance_d_01rogue_glove_al_U.blp
patch.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\HandTexture\leather_argentalliance_d_01rogue_Glove_HA_U.blp
patch-2.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\ArmLowerTexture\leather_raidrogue_h_01green_glove_al_U.blp
patch-2.MPQ:\Item\Texturecomponents\HandTexture\leather_raidrogue_h_01green_Glove_HA_U.blp

now keep your hat on.
Both tier 9 and 10 textures put together:

If we put them on a Player textures it would be like:

And if we Put A and B together you should see the Error:
Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]
you can fix it if you streach the upper Texture of the Tier 9 to fill out the alpha (Transperant) area
if you upen it in Gimp or a Photoshop you will see (MSpaint will show a random color instead)

i just do this. I?ve been to Finish the MPQ-Data and of course a Pic of my Final Editing from the Set. =)

Loucie?s Armor Swap

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:20 am 

I am still getting the bug. I think kilts are just not good for model editing. Re: T10 => sexy Armor Swap (4/10) [WORK STOPPED TILL PATCH 4.0]

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next