Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Starcraft 2
Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:49 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Have Multiplayer Play
Online = ode clean every 2 plays Terran, and makes rush, you play need to zerg the only unit of the acid spitting no matter what it is either dead or extremely seriously damaged and the research vessel no Re: Starcraft 2 and fire-eaters, the gibs only in the campaign.
Hope the changes that the judge still sometimes kill

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:37 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

good night people =)

the schonmal but everything sounds very good. I have since only a few questions:

1 What about a protoss and zerg from campaign? or can you only play Terran?
2 There is also a multiplayer for lan Support? Or is it only online against human players?

I'm playing here with us today for 40 Ђ seen. But I was still like to know before you buy, how long the playing time is about (campaign), and they are just mentioned protoss etc with. alert, not only in.

Posted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:14 am 

ALSO:
In this game, which carries the title Wings of Liberty, you play only the Terrans CAMPAIGN.
The other two, so for the other two races are, according to Blizz, meet in a 2-year intervals.

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:06 am 

Hello!

Have added myself and the CE on the release date.

The game is just awesome. The CE is indeed 100 € already quite expensive, but worth it all. For the first time a CE, where what is really clever in it!

Otherwise you need not say more so much, so the most important Bloody_Kain has touched before.
To quickly get to the story of money and research points is even a built-in cheat when it might be called. Since I'm playing with an online connection to play so successful and so cool, am I of course already has a good play behind me. Now my Internetbereiber meant not to wait Ubers WE line, so I was here, cut off from the virtual world. So I'm a bit weitergedaddelt SC2 offline and now that I have made up the online missions because of the successes, there was the research points on top again. Since I am with the research already in the end, then every point automatically for 10,000 credits will be sold. So one could therefore auffullen his account with a simple mission:)

Otherwise, it is of course a pity that there is no LAN mode, at least I have not found it. But all in all, Blizzard has thrown a quality product on the market!

Now only hope it does not last all too long to come out the next two parts, I hate to play it online when I'm through with the story.

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 pm 

Hi Dexter

Online - Game where you can cheat? If this is allowed then? And your opponents do not notice anything?

As I have people play online against what the cheat.

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:27 pm 

Dexter
To quickly get to the story of money and research points is even a built-in cheat when it might be called.

1 It is not an online game in that sense.
2 I've especially written story, it is meant the story mode where you play the story in single player. So there is no other human players.

By the way, the multiplayer and story mode are very different, as there are also units that are only in the story, they can not find it in multiplayer.

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:50 pm 

Hi Dexter

Thanks.

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm 

Have 38Ђ issued for 26 missions Story good game but too short and now over 1 year waiting for the continuation

Posted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm 

@ Nude Mod............. to get no matter whether you are online or offline. (for the latter you get eh no.)
I had but my I in the Cheat fred written on Starcraft II.

FUNZ in multiplayer are not and who can attempts will be very disappointed. Very Happy
1 times that I think of or that is quite geflamet.
2, it could be that if this person is complaining, it is simply kicked.
3 ka hmm, I fall a grad nix auuer who uses cheats in MP games that are designed as a competition, may only have mercy on him cheating in order to help in ner CAMPAIGN itself, must see themselves and each one affects .'s only his own spielvergnugen But cheating is easy to win against other gamers in the lobby pitifully and almost something like a crime

best example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = McTtg9b-G2M Re: Starcraft 2

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:20 pm 

Truedaysleeper
have 38Ђ issued for 26 missions Story good game but too short and now over 1 year waiting for the continuation Possible Oo

Options:

1 Online play again and try to unlock the achievements
2 Online multiplayer use

More me not even a fall. I will definitely continue to do it if I have the story through, then the results are processed and maybe played in the league.

Otherwise I'll wait even though I'm not ready to continue, hope it does not take one or even two years.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3