1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Starcraft 2
Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Well I must agree philipp1991 already
As for what bugs blizz has brought out in my opinion has never been a really polluted.

And if now is really sc2 diablo 3 to be out then that's a long time is because Diablo 3 comes out only in 2011. :-(

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

The 4th expansion for WoW is after all in 2010 out if it is ready to be allocated staff to the other titles

and since Blizzard always forever on rumwerkeln is fit to all races lasted with the increasingly longer than specified, added the Battlenet is indeed transformed yet

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:42 am 

So, I can only resist Sagn what I have heard is that sc2 comes out next summer ... if so, can I have my graduation on the move next year xD
LG
Phil

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:01 pm 

The multiplayer is even now in closed beta and it looks pretty nice

<> from

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:19 pm 

If this already old issues be taken up again ...

On Tuesday, we know more, because it is then available in the store. sleep 3 times, then you can even buy it officially.

The TV advertising makes a yes also quite curious about the game.
Although I do not really understand the Veroffentlichungspolitik, now come really each campaign (races) in succession on the market? With Wings of Liberty is now getting so proud for 50 € the Terran campaign, so can the Zerg and Protoss campaigns do not play? Do I have to end it now so 3 times Starcraft 2 for 50 €, so I can play all three campaigns? As long as it was then take over at all until the next Kapagne comes on the market? Again as long as it is now SC2 WoL?

Product, too something, a game where costs 150 euros and there is available only after years of painfully zusammenkaufens on the shelf.

Well, maybe weiu here's someone more and clears me to Re: Starcraft 2
That up there is my last stand and the information is old.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:58 am 

Hi you,
Dexter, sagmal how do you have that, then, that you can play only one race? I have not read something like ...
And well even if such software, perhaps a Kamagne is already so extensive that worth the 50 Ero? Blizzard disappointed that their Polot terms actually not that easy ...
* Wink *

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am 

Hello

Like I said, the info's are old, I've heard that time, when the game was angekundigt.

Here Example!

There is talk of that there will be 3 parts.

# Terrans - Wings of Liberty (which appears now on Tuesday)
# Zerg - Heart of the Swarm
# Protoss - Legacy of the Void

So, now that sounds just everything as for me, I'll buy SC2 on Tuesday, then I can only play the Terran campaign and other races only in the great new Battle.net (multiplayer) or perhaps even in the good old battle mode!

Anybody can like to go to Google and look for the following:

starcraft 2 in 3 share Click Me!

I liked to say it again, the dates are old! I will not continue to Darfur interested because I for one find it an insult that you're forced to buy 3 items, if you liked to play everything and on the other hand, the issue resolved because there is no LAN play anymore. Meanwhile, even over one years passed, we are accustomed to slow because you have to play single player games online, so the issue SC2 interesting again for me. But as I said, 3 parts, I still find silly.

If anyone has new info and I might save the search, like Link Re: Starcraft 2

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:07 am 

Game I've since Friday but installations block to 27.7 Re: Starcraft 2

<> Starcraft 2

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:58 am 

Moin.

John I have the game now and it is above affengeil
well, to low graphics look grad times as good as Warcraft III and screw to the high need ne good Graka (at least better than mine GF8100 onboard)
But I can already play on medium graphics settings and it's just wrong SPAU
The missions are exciting made and varied, the action scenes, as always great and the story let's not get rid of one! It is how many C C fans on the 4th presented by EA screwed up part. (rest in peace C C Crying or Very sad )

something which only provided for displeasure has been the rumors that one of SC II all the time to be online even when playing offline. This is not true! You register for the first time, makes NEN Bnet account, registered his game and that's it.
From there you can the SP CAMPAIGN play offline, but you get then no Achivements credited to his online account. However, we can well do without and be happy on the things that are said before only there and nothing else good.

There are 3 things that one game in the missions must earn.
1 which you get money for each successful mission, sometimes Bonuses For what task do you have some game.
2 research points. This gets is automatically occasionally, usually you have to Darfur but collect secondary Make gifts without such artifacts or something. It is not just simply because in many missions, a time limit there is what triggers something. such changes if the game from day to night or lava rises and falls. The hort After not much on, but believe me the missions where it occurs can be really difficult.

have to take on some points in the game her party heist goes off before the mission you have to choose one of you for 2 pages. This can result in different rewards, but you could always just get one of the two, so chooses as

Next in the text,
the money that it receives for the missions are fixed price and have nothing with the resources of to shut his her so. Collect
is used there for various things.
on the later ship Raynor there is to visit different rooms. These are the bridge, the canteen, the gun room and a laboratory. << can>> At the bridge take on their missions or was on a console old missions again / watch cut scenes.
In the canteen, you see the news or hire a Soldner other Soldner / free buy these then ingame with resources of at Now. This Soldner meet standard troops, but a lot Starker.
In the armory could buy their upgrades for existing units and buildings. These are important because they Equipments the buildings and units with other abilities and amplifier.

Auuerdem, look even later in exactly the Armory around, there are some units may be admired with various information about them.
Very Happy In the lab comes close Ulich it to the research points accumulated to her. This be divided into 2 trees, one Zerg, and even proto research. For every 5 points increase it, a selection of 2 research. Selects those from the ore your playing style. correspond

Auuerdem there later, one or two Gimminks there extend the Spielspau are still a few missions will have it in
Where are we in grade Gimminks of which are several. Every time in a room which is new, it is indicated by a marker, look in Could the spaces so good at, so it of people to speak when they have something to say, and some things other fun. (Look in the canteen times on the dancing hologram, you will not also known?

Very Happy ) All in all, a game which is more about gellungenes let expect for the two successors, but we must to wait a couple of years.

As for the MP, I can yet say Drube, I'll play through the first SP CAMPAIGN But maybe you can clear up someone else consider writing;..)

I hereby give back to the broadcast center to the central station ...

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:45 am 

Bloody_Kain Hi,
boah hort at the really cool, now wants to play, did so recently druch Warcraft 3 am, as the full degree fever. But it runs non stop Re: Starcraft 2 but maybe one day I play this brilliant Spil too.
* Wink *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next