1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: SpellForce
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:10 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei people
Scorched of you actually even someone SpellForce? Wen's like it came Planus? So I'm a huge fan of SpellForce. Unfortunately it looks like there are no add-on and not a continuation of the game, which I find personally pity.
What do you think so consider writing?

Post subject: Re SpellForce
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 am 

So SF1 plus two add-ons have given me very much.
Have played the game three times.
Spellforce 2 Plus add-on I've also played it as yet.
Auuerdem should there be in connection with Spellforce 2 with the add-on a serious bug. If you installed Spellforce 2 Add-On, then it is supposed to even be impossible to play the main game Spellforce second So first Spellforce 2 main game play, and only then install the add-on.

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm 

So have Spellforce 1 plus two add-ons I really liked.
Have played the game three times.
Spellforce 2 Plus add-on I've also played it as yet.
Auuerdem should there be in connection with Spellforce 2 with the add-on a serious bug. If you installed Spellforce 2 Add-On, then it is supposed to even be impossible to play the main game Spellforce second So first Spellforce 2 main game play, and only then install the add-on.

Hei

You mean the add-on Dragon Storm? So I had no problems so I've installed the add-on, yet gambled the main game, it could also be possible, since I have my character with raufgemotzt GameWiz that it went so denoch. I actually had almost no bugs. For these SpellForce series, I then save the Games

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 pm 

SpellForce 2 + addon makes zpggen fun had only SpellForce 1 without gezoggt addon and ceased in the middle of too many errors and things like that but later stood was patched

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:35 pm 

Yes nu at least one ausbugeln Spellforce1 could still cheat with the worst bugs, but this was no longer in Spellforce second
So I think all Spellforce very good, but not the last, as my Ava had to bless the temporal.

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm 

Had up here a few weeks ago SF1 flying around with me.
I'm actually a fan of strategy of large and / or role-playing games have, but I hoped for more from Spellforce.
Has fallen a total of little me, unfortunately. Re: SpellForce

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Yes first I Spellforce has not really fallen. Ago about the style of Neverwinter Nights from the sports games, (not content).
From Spellforce I have all the games including add-ons. Today I did not miss more Spell Force. The only thing that really disturbed me to who I was Spellforce raufgemotzt my Ava that I could not gamble in the add-on. But to this day are still my No.1 Morrowind and Oblivion

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am 

Well. This is a cheat protection for the add The Shadow of Phonix.

If your avatar on the values such as strong charisma and so does not match the level since then, the avatar can not be imported. Per level rise, only a max. Number of points on attributes and abilities will be awarded. The program calculated the level of your avatar, how many points can be awarded and compares them with points for your avatar. If the values coincide not there, then the program from a cheated avatar.

This is true even if you have an avatar with a level of large 30th The origin Lichen Spell Force was the max. Level limit how the avatar to 30. Later this was repealed Granze then. BUT unfortunately this was forgotten for the add Shadow of Phonix. An avatar with a level of large 30 can there not be imported.

In the official forum, or in the download database there is an avatar Levelberechner and a file for the program Artmoney. This can be corrected their avatar addendum to this but to be able to import more.

This has worked well for me. Because I had my avatar a bit about tuning the actual boundary. And already the import was not possible to Shadow of Phonix.

Artmoney there are here. One can also find manuals and German German language plug-ins for the program. are

HERE Is the Charplaner up to level 30 and the template file for Artmoney to the avatar convert Skills to cheat. There is also a good extensive guide. To get to the two files use the link above, and then goes down on the button Other Links and then on the sub-section downloads. Since then her in the files.

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:09 am 

I am an absolute fan Spell Force, guilt is probably because the PC games with their full DVD version have been .....
The 1st has me very well liked, even if the resolution at the end was really merkwurdig-.-
The 1st add-on ..... bock hard, I've never really played more, because I was simply which lacked

Spell Force 2, I then got in front of NEM month or so made it (ok, it was hard not too), extremely lousy end Darfur that I've spent 70Ђ ......
Anyone read the books?
I have only the 1st, but what I like to weiu

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:12 pm 

Hei Vonameda
Ne the books I have not read, have immediately gesturzt adventure. PLAY a still from un to Spellforce.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next