New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Second PC
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

How about actually:: So woruber I'm already long thoughts For example, who do I then actually install Vista Ultimate. There are already games that have no additional manipulation on the computer not to gamble today's practice. How can I think of Morrowind also falls into this category soon. Have as many of 3DO Might and Magic games was a real fan of them, even today, but many of them I bring all the tricks to not run these games have already several years old.
Dan you should event. keep a second PC, which corresponds approximately to today's standards, it was indeed time determined that the Compis that come out in about 30-40 years not read more about our current CDs and DVDs can.

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:48 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Well.

If you did not have to stand up the second PC was there is lack of space or money reasons it containing emulators yet.

For old DOS games (Might and Magic games, I now know not to tell me anything) you can to obtain by Dosbox . which will bring soagr able to be whole Dos programs, not only games to work. Related to this is also sound, USB joystick support and CD-Rom. Just everything you need for Dos games.

For older Windows Games are also emulators, such as the Virtual PC from Microsoft. OK here are several versions and as many emulators. You have to see wait, for which a self is more appropriate.

install Or you can, provided there are appropriate drivers, several versions of Windows in parallel example:.. Windows XP and Windows Vista I was at least recommend the Ьbergangsphase until the Support Suicide Among the Elderly games under Vista works better

Chiao <..

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am 

Unit, which is sea life for N64 games if amn keien wants to abolish the old console, or if it is kaput, you can play n64 Zogg with aufem pc emulator, really makes fun
anons it imme-Just a rratsam 2 pc have to, even if you eg with ienem freudn together, many network Zogg what willl ... otherwise for old game emulator.
Vist and I was still currently advise against, but one probably will be even better with SP1.
PS: how the magic of the newest migth heiut game?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm 

Hi moder.

-Becoming Might and Magic 5 or Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.
One of the two. But what I'm asking about at the moment.

Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:18 pm 

hi

to the emulators!

I wanted to address this is the only time DOestbox the purest dreck! I am so over Ahbe not have found her way up un Ahbe pretty much all there was to read Tuts! I even got myself Ahbe NEN German update but that has not helped.

Leaf

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:37 am 

hey HanfBlatt, for the dosbox gives auich another program (kp forgot how heist) the land user-friendly surface, Community, and dammit, it is then very eifach because you just that can exe file rienladne ind the library and then just click must therefore could also full well the heart rate and adjust so've had a great, but the dosbox, also used only zwichendurch, mitlerweiel I've lost my dos-spile-cd and my other data too, but my brother plays as even with its 2 operating systems on a PC (transport) tycoon from 98 ..

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm 

I own the mom use vista I give to my ma mustard:
so I've actually been a few problems persohnlich old to play with vista had. most of them (eg, track mania) are usually made by patches vista capable.
If there is no proof of their patches are usually what we find from the community. Since Google 10min rich and you have some. have
However, I do not really need so many old games (ie not for the need to dos-box:)
a second pc to create the conditions of the immommentigen has I think is a more expensive alternative ... read because the PCs until then no longer have CDs etc you can probably do little except make you think of you in the next 30-40 years to buy a new pc;)
otherwise you could just as soon as you look bought a new pc again have to install on your old XP ... again

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:03 am 

So, I just simply can make a dual boot system.
All that needs DX9 runs with XP Pro, what DX 10 then runs containing the Vista.
About 2 PC's just to say also, that the graphics card may be too modern. For many older games, if under DX6 refuse, then like her start.

Roli

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 am 

Motooil @
With the Abwartskompatibilitat modern graphics cards to old I've never had problems. For in DX9 with all Vorgangerversionen are bort to. So I can also old DX5 games (eg Monkey Iceland 3) Play on my PC (Pentium D EXperiencing model 965 and Geforce 7900 GTX 512MB). There are few problems.
But hieu in DX10 on Vista is that there should be something different, because the DX10 is a lot to have been omitted. What you realize, too from the sound interface.
The Abwartskompatibilitat is said to have suffered.

Again, this should pseydoschnistelle DX9L not be the software, since once again the sound interface was cut.

And because of Dosbox.
I have a lot of old DOS games (all the classic Adventures by Lucas Arts, such as Maniac Mansion , Monkey Iceland, Indiana Jones ...) or containing Leveling (predecessor of Aquanox) and the ancient Xwing.

Incidentally, I still use Windows XP Pro SP2 incl.

Posted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm 

Monky Iceland were also still under windows ... So since I have never problems, have played through the 1 and the third one that was a great game * Thinking of sinking *

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next