Previous << 
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Nude Mod.

Then I'm curious to your new package. Since I am playing the add-on, it fits well sher.

@ Nude Mod. could
In this case, it rather not be so wild, because everything is inside a package. So to say a mod that all manipulated.

An all-inclusive package, so to speak.

Hi

I have nothing against these mods, just the frame, we do not then suddenly in 1000 Rustungsmods DL - have Area.

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm 

As bad as it'll not be Nude Mod.

If not, we still have a tailor.

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod

the following:

@ Nude Mod. could
In this case, it rather not be so wild, because everything is inside a package. So to say a mod that all manipulated.

An all-inclusive package, so to speak.

Hi

I have nothing against these mods, just the frame, we do not then suddenly in 1000 Rustungsmods DL - have Area.

1000 in Rustungsteile am mortal and my time on earth is limited, but fortunately, most of the deposits for the addon already mentioned in the last patch Ego Draconis.

Some are just light reflections different because these new and a different address you must have therefore only einwenig other.

There are of course also take new deposits in the addon we mentioned, for example, Gina and Katja, at first glance they look the same in the game.

Looking at you but then fall more accurate, but some differences in terms of deposits.

Either will be a big patch like it said An all-inclusive package, so to speak, or I'll make a separate patch, but must be watching yet whether this combined patch and then runs in two games without problems.

Addendum: If you do not even know more then look dochmal past here in this forum, there you will find really useful information.
Http://www.larian.com/forums

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:39 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

If it's too large or complicated, then mahc but two packages.
One for the main game and one for the add-on.

This allowed the effort to get everything under one roof, very go back.

Since I still want to customize a nude mod, I will for the add-on to open anyway a separate category in the download database.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 am 

Hi

Hi Nude Mod.

If it's too large or complicated, then mahc but two packages.
One for the main game and one for the add-on.

This allowed the effort to get everything under one roof, very go back.

Since I still want to customize a nude mod, I will for the add-on to open anyway a separate category in the download database.

I'll take time as I do Ruckgangig again, because there was now just a few days busy with something else.

Unfortunately, the patch was already finished (223MB), then I will probably have to disconnect the data back.

Have fortunately only the merged data in a file because I got fired, the individual data, it is not ganzso tragic.

@ All

Habmal a matter someone already in the Academy of Champions and has the helmet of secrets.

I'm missing is the last ball is in the cage because I have only one problem.
I make it just not clear from the first leap at the platform edge, the platform in front of the locked my door.

Did that already spent hours trying each of jump and try not have got done, either have forgotten how to jump at Ichs or I have overlooked a switch.

In this net, I can not find a solution or not yet found the right page, if so who can help software I was very grateful.

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 pm 

HI Nude Mod.

When I reached the place, I tell thee more modestly.

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 am 

Hi All

Nude Mod

@ All

Habmal a matter someone already in the Academy of Champions and has the helmet of secrets.

I'm missing is the last ball is in the cage because I have only one problem.
I make it just not clear from the first leap at the platform edge, the platform in front of the locked my door.

Did that already spent hours trying each of jump and try not have got done, either have forgotten how to jump at Ichs or I have overlooked a switch.

In this net, I can not find a solution or not yet found the right page, if so who can help software I was very grateful.

This information has now packed erleidigt habs still come to this projection.

@

Can you play so let time with but thanks anyway.

Have the patch now only on the addon Flames of Vengeance adjusted, but still this has a size of 140MB.

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:56 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

Is uploaded yet. 140MB more or less fall as not. Re: Looking for testers game nude patch

Once you have everything OK then, I upload everything. So for the main game and add-on.

Then, I wish you play a lot of fun at work and when.

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm 

Hi

The original patch is still ready and yet in so far as first download the grouting.
The add-on patch is already in the e-mail Re: Looking for testers game nude patch.

So I will now offer only of refinements or other graphics to the original or the addon you could change, these are but only as extensions are.

When I play but I'm Addon Sogut as through with, I'll can then concentrate more on The Witcher.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

I just checked my email.
Link is here.
Then the patch can only upload but probably next weekend.

You may also Lufe in the coming week.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next