>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Screens of games
Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:02 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi people

Question time:
If anyone of you have screens to current games (Nude Only) have, I might ask me about some e - send mail for the new forum layout.

I was asked about it, if you could not embed a few screens to current games in the layout page. Lights also yes.
Have views so our database, many screens I liked not at all. When one sees the ass like a spot in the landscape at the other, the Pugs are totally wrong.

Ware with about 4 to 5 screens already helped me, but please not all of the same game. It would be for me very painfully our DL - scour area for days after appropriate screens. Thank you.

Post subject: Re Screens of Games
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:07 pm 

hi

I could make WoW-screens new and current

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:54 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi nature

thanks Yes. About two or three, and I was integrated but not all three. I was then just take the best screen, and I do not have this game, I were happy.

My e - mail you see, whom you click on my Niknam, thank you again.

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:38 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

It's best to send natural a PM with your email address because the email in your profile is not visible standardmauig.

@ Nature
Shua times in the forum rules at the bottom under section 10 Contact

There you find also the email addresses.

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am 

hi

ok

ergent which preferences for the screens ne determine race or environment?

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:06 am 

Hi,

ahm what sort of games do you think? Which had for so Optimal?

* Wink *

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:46 am 

Hi Dark_Nature

I once looked at your two links. Have integrated what Tomb Raider, and two more images from you.

Also from mr. gnome I have read what to do so. On the whole, we now have enough screens, thanks to this site.

Has also introduced a few suggestions. it must be said, is the idea in and of itself is good, but unfortunately difficult to implement. For him the software to work up some but easier.

His idea: only the forum layout, then insert the text and Ьberschrift transparent.
The problem with the thing is, I only know of a program with which one event this. manage was: Paint.Net. IrfanView is not.

Ok: So I have the problem. Win7 on Paint.Net 3.5.5 install any chance. Error messages on the current band (let Rudi Carell greeting), and can not really write about the actual standard of Pain Win 7.

Does anyone of you have a plan, what program I could try out for? Because this is actually in IrfanView:

cut selected box, and insert text, only then is no longer the whole background.

So my idea:

screen, or create Imag, then drag text consider writing, without which I get jrgendwelche margins or other Nebenefekte.

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:00 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
Yes OK, I have the pictures and screens in Grou ... Have quite a few screens. Many are of me and friends, many also found somewhere with Google in forums, but most of them are no author was more like ne grou gallery, mostly.
Anyway ...
Do you have enough geziehlt screens, or are you still after one or two?
Have you ever tried Photoshop? Probably not you have ... As is so expensive. I recommend anyone who does not have Photoshop, a cost-free prog, which has almost as much power;):

GNU Image Manipulation Program, Short: GIMP
DL-link: http:// downloads.sourceforge.net / project / gimp-win / GIMP% 20% 2B% 2B% 20% 20GTK 28stable%%% 20Release 29/GIMP% 202.6.9% 20% 2B% 2B%% 20GTK 202.16.6/gimp- 2.6.9-i686-setup.exe use_mirror = switch

Since I have no W7, I can not test whether including run, but I have to do it out gefundenn but should be Re: Screens of Games

* wink *

way ... If you are using grade ... Just ask.
I was working with layers and make a new layer for each text ... Then you can alter all independent of each other.
Oh, and something very important ... Save as always nochnmal. Xcf file from, is ne art project file that can jederzei everything else.

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm 

Gimp works on windows 7 I use it too. Is free and can be almost as much as photoshop. Alleridngs is the easy bit as stood in photoshop. A little old but still quite a lot of possibilities with handing it there PhotoImpact.

Still ask ne of the new design. If the then more modbezogener so alla share soft (+ forum) or only the forum layout and the screen changed into?

I do have very little time right now, so am I my little home, however, was to offer my help. either photo editing or anything webdesign masiges. So what to do fals it is and can I help Let me know.

PS: I'm me about places that if you want more tapered and have activity in the forum, you had to layout the above processing to make the forum more general. (That is more of a play / computer-forum remodel with borderline nude patch - even for the purpose of advertising -) However, if you wanted so not exactly, it should remain so in the first line a nude patch page. right?

Posted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:16 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
I use Photoshop. not
If you at work, I can take over the ...

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next