Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

SoulTrain0217 wrote:
Noticed a problem with the latest version of this patch.

A Blood Elf Rogue going into Stealth will crash with this patch loaded.

I suspect it's because the animation for Stealth is very different than Night Elves - instead of a simple crouch, they actually get down into a football crouch with one hand on the ground. If this animation isn't included in the MPQ, the game has an embolism when it's used.

This shouldn't be happening at all if you are using the Compatibility Fix at the bottom of the original post.

I made the same mistake to begin with, as well.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:57 pm 

Artein wrote:
It works fine with Zilem's nude patch.
Well, nipples are stretched a bit, but it's nothing big.

When the char just stands around and breaths in and out, the nipples get stretched when the char breaths in, it looks like eyes that are closing a little and then open up again, looks weired when you focus on it ^^... but this only happens during the breathing animation, so it's not a problem because of the textures I think.

Otherwise the reshaped version is great. So thanks for this one @ Zilem.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:48 pm 

Hello! I was just wondering if this one is going to get updated, cause I would love to use it wit hthe current patch. Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:40 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I love this mod! Thanks!

I tried using what has been suggested, to combine it with a nude mod - but I'm having a weird kind of issue... whenever I have a top on that shows skin (like a leather top with no sleeves), the default green and gold hunter top/shoulders show through... know what I mean? It seems to persist if I'm using a mod or not now... any ideas?

Here's a screenshot:
Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

The only patch I have active right now (in this screenshot) is this one. Patch-F.MPQ. And this continues to happen if I use a nude mod, or no mods at all. Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)
I"ve tried searching the forums and google, but I don't really know what to look for. Please halp! I hope it's just something stupid I've done that can be corrected.

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:48 pm 

lrsdjumper wrote:
How can I get this to work with 4.0.1?
Theres a few posts out there, basically dump the files in a folder called patch-B.MPQ.

c:\\wow\data\patch-B.MPQ\character\female\<files dumped here>

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 am 

The model is coming along well and I know you're still tweaking things but I'd love to see a similar long cape shape to your previous version, the WIP one is a little thin. Also I was showing the WIP to a friend that used this edit prior to 4.0 and we both thought that the waist is a little too wide. Thanks for your continued good work on this edit Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions) I'll be looking forward to a more stable release Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 am 

Yes, it does work! But one thing, the idle animations cycle once, and stop. Does anyone know a work-around for this?

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm 

Finally got a chance to test your 4.0 belf mod and I gotta say that IMO the ponytail hairstyle was taken too far. It's looking a little bit unrealistic, like if Azeroth's gravity has gotten worse.

She also seem to be a little bit more fatty than the 3.3.x version. Hmm maybe I like that.. What I don't like is blender because I can't figure out how to edit the boobies a size or two bigger. Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions) In 3.x I could do it in art of illusion.

Hope this new tool that surfaced will turn out great/safe/whatever and that model editing can continueeee!

Last edited by on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:04 pm 

ScDK wrote:
If Cataclysm will allow us once again to touch the files and actually see results, then this will be present =D

Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Boobies that bounce (????)?

I hope so and i hope that its done for all races Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:30 am 

wnxmegax wrote:
I mean your models are amazing I just wish my WoW would be able to use them >.> Hmm I had problems with V2 too when I was in patch 2.4.3 o.O do think It may be my computer can only handle a limited amount of polygons cause I am running under a 32 bit not 64 bit processor.
the bit version of your processor is really irrelevant. V1 and V2 were created on my old 32-bit PC, V3 was done on my new x64 rig. Both edits always improved and adjusted the same areas of the model. Ignoring random edits by blizzard, their poly count should have been pretty much the same now as it was back then.
It's simply a random number of people who have problems using model edits for a reason that cannot be explained. Some people reinstalled their WoW and re-patched it with one of the "full patches" (those which go from ANY WoW Version to the (usually by the time) most up-to-date, like "3.#.# -> 3.3.0" would be any WotLK patch directly to the Icecrown Citadel version), and then had the model edits working. But i am not going to pretend that it's a 100% guaranteed fix. It's merely a possibility.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 55
 >> Next