New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I just installed this with the 4.0 method, and I must say, its a wonderful mod, makes my belf actually look like a woman.

The only problem Im having with it is that other blood elves (including me), when standing idly, they dont move, nothing moves, like statues, the only time they move is when the player moves them or they do one of their moves while standing, but otherwise they dont move a muscle. Is there a way to fix this or is this an issue with the patch at hand?

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:47 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Matsushige wrote:
The body looks a little better, but I think the breasts should be a little larger proportionally (I'm using the big right now, but it seems smaller than Ver2). As for the hair, I prefer the way you made the ponytail in Ver2 far better and I can't really see a difference in the long hair version. The major issue is that whenever I cast something my stomach sinks in and it looks really weird. All that aside really good work.

I actually put both body meshes over each other and compared it. V3 is actually a bit bigger on the upper side, while V2 is slightly bigger towards the lower-outer side. This makes it look more like V3 is using a bra, while V2's were hanging rather free.
The only part where V2 is really bigger, is towards the back. it seems the relax function pulled the V3's back too much inside, but otherwise they are pretty much the same size overall. Will take a look at how the ponytail was different, and overall polish the work done a bit more.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 am 

I can sympathize with ScDK I had thought the background downloader was on and downloading the patch, the downloader said it was too, only to discover on patch roll out date that none had downloaded so had to pretty much leave my computer on and downloading for the better part of 24 hours. Look forward to using your patch again though ScDK love what you have done with my favorite race in the game.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 am 

ScDK wrote:
nope, haven't gotten around to edit it, and most likely it's irrelevant as most people can simply run it through the tool to change the size to their liking. overall, w0w's weapons are kinda too big, rather than being too small on BElven Females Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Would it be possible for you to fix it and buff the weapon sizes some day? i use this mod for my Blood Elf Rogue which i assume you do to and the weapons look so ridiculously small, i agree that most weapons are to big but as you said on BE Women they are so darn small Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:02 am 

Moroo wrote:
ScDK can you plz make a model that changed only hair styles, and other body buffing models would work with it? Re: ScDK's Female Bloodelves (All versions)
Only one model-morph can be active at a time for a given player character. So if you use, dunno, high-heeled bloodelf, you cannot use mine. It's a whole model that is changed, not parts.

As for editing only hair... maybe once my current version stops working due to Blizzard editing the playermodels again (3.2.0 perhaps), then i MIGHT do it, but no big promises here as of yet.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 am 

The folks I play with consider this patch indispensable. We eagerly await any news of it's availability in the 4.0 environment.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:32 pm 

Will gladly run the 4.0.1 WIP version through it's paces for you ScDK.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:14 am 

Blizzy at it again. Ruining the fun for millions of players.
Well, means i don't have to bother until cataclysm actually gets out, and private servers are hosted where i can, if there's a solution to the MPQ problem, test the model edits before releasing them.

In the meantime, i'll just kick back again, and attend my farm and girls on my DS =3c

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:39 pm 

VampireKiss wrote:
A bit off topic but did you make those ScDK? The belf in your avatar and this one you just posted both look amazing, it looks like something made in Poser?

Both are Poser figures with some delicate morphing and texture editing done on the Japanese Poser figure known as "Terai Yuki 2".
But both are highelves, the one in my avatar is actually a half-dark, half-high elven hybrid, which is why her eyes are golden. Needs to be updated.

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:47 pm 

i didn't upload it, so...[looks left and right] don't do anything stupid in your current state to the person who did [stealthily slips a dagger into Loucie's pocket] =o

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 541 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 55
 >> Next