Previous << 
1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 46
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Update #2 - 16/06/10

Added Fire Dancer Edit - This is a edit for the fire dancer as seen when using the Brazier of Dancing Flames, based on my Draenei Smooth Tail edit

I'm not sure what originally motivated me to do this... oh well, lol, it's done now.

It was harder than just simply swapping the model over too :( for some reason it uses a completely different skeleton, so I had to redo all the bone weights to match the new skeleton.

I don't expect it'll be popular but I thought I might as well upload it seeing as though I did it :P

Enjoy!

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:26 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Silinrun wrote:
I have to say I am liking the Nelf :D Maybe its time to update my older one by magius. Seems a bit smaller though so I am not sure yet. Still looks great though :D Now I see the difference too, compared yours with my old (by Magius) and his breasts are spread apart a bit more, I think about the same size maybe a little bigger then yours.Hehe, give it a go :) see what you think of it in game :)

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:05 pm 

EctoZ2 wrote:
I thought of another concept you might be interested in Ry.

Modify Boomkin form to be a nude NE, with maybe a boomkin styled head or mask.
Modify Tree form to be a nude NE, with a few tree branches/ leaves in her hair.

I don't know about the rest of you, but with how often I see Druids, I would use a mod like that !!I could probably do the model edit, but I would have no idea were to start on the DBC edit that would probably be required, If i just swapped the model over the size might be all wrong, and it would replace all moonkins and trees to look like the new model.

yukii wrote:
btw nice bnr32 down there. :wink:Thank you very much :D It's good to see you know your GTR's :D
We had a bad hail storm here 2 or 3 months ago, so it's got dents all down one side now :(

ronin wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20610

The last dl link has the high heels but also way oversized breasts that I don't like, but they do work fine.
You think you can make it so its high heels only? ^^Thank you for that :) I'll see what I can do :P

on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:57 am 

Just noticed that your troll model experience some troubles with footprints aswell Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

I know it takes a lot of time to find and get rid of those nasty bugs but could I humbly hope for return of my precious jewelry too? =)

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:54 pm 

Silinrun wrote:
every race has 3 DK specific skins for DKs only. They're quite ugly though :P but thats just my personal opinion.. im very against undead-looking things.. necrophilia... yuck >.<Yea, I don't like those textures either, what I meant though when I said that my models didn't have them, I meant that they didn't have any altered versions of them, I don't think.... wow, can't believe how dodgy my memory is... lol.

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:26 pm 

lagstalker wrote:
Update:

Added Type 2 Succubus Edit

I have created a second type of the succubus edit, It uses most of the Blood Elf texture for the body and face, I have kept the original uploaded because I'm sure some people will prefer the old model/texture over the new one.

Can you guys please tell me if you prefer the original edit (Type 1) or the new edit (Type 2), Thank you Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Enjoy!

Type2 looks alot "cleaner," the texture has better gradients and detail, I think.

I'd change the face to one of the more girly BELF ones, though I suppose that one looks more evil succubus-ish. =p

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:34 pm 

Goggles wrote:
Gotta say still using this mod and persuaded a few friends to as well.

The tail for Draenei is so much better than the original model. This really isn't just a nude mod it's a pretty significant upgrade on the standard models. Kudos to Ry!Thank you :D I'm glad you like it :)
I am quite proud of the tail on my Draenei, I couldn't go back, but then again, I'm a tail kinda guy :P
I am quite happy with were the Draenei model is at at the moment, I don't play wow that much anymore, it's been too long since the last decent patch (3.3). I can't even guarantee I'll do much to my models in cataclysm apart from getting them working and keeping them bug free.
As for my other models, I am also pretty happy with them, the Troll model doesn't seem to be anywhere near as popular as my other edits, not sure why, I thought it turned out well, so that may need some tweaking, but I haven't gotten much feedback, so don't know were it needs to be improved.

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm 

I tried to use edits in the beta as well but I think the main reason they are not working is simply because it is a beta. The way it loads files and what it allows is much more strict then when the game goes live. There may be a possibility edits won't work when it goes live but I bet right now it is mainly because Blizz is not allowing anything other than files they provide to be loaded by the client. Kind of the same way they denied you addons for awhile in beta. I could be wrong but only time will tell when it goes live, waiting is a good move imo just in case.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:08 pm 

tacogs wrote:
Wow is realistic, right down to the points of their ears!Hehe, couldn't have said it better myself.

Not to mention, all breasts are different, not the same size or shape, I've just made my models how I like them.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:26 pm 

Weird, I download the "Long tail" patch, and all it does it smooth out my Draenei girls tail. Does not make it longer. And I did redownload and made sure I had teh right one.

Any help?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 46
 >> Next