New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

can you tell me how the humanpatch works? with X-patch from Zilem worked but when i download your U-patch it's nothing different
you say The texture used is a modified version of Zilem's Texture, credit goes to him for the base texture.
can you tell me more clearlly?
thank you
bye the way, your works are really awesome

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 am 

While i like your troll model, do you think it's possible to do something with their butt? It's so low poly! I'm not blaming you, it's probably just the original model that is made like that, but I could hurt myself just touching that pointy ass. You were able to do something great with their boobs, so surely the ass is possible, right? And if you could add a little more of a buttcrack would be perfect, there isn't much right now sadly. Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

In other words, the ass need some work. Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

I know you said you don't play trolls much, but eh... doesn't hurt to ask.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Update - 26/04/10

Updated Succubus Model - Fixed symmetry in the model, reshaped breasts slightly, moved nipple.

Updated Screenshots for Succubus Edits.

Added Clothed Succubus Models.

Added Faces for the Clothed Succubus Models.

Removed links to old Succubus Edits, as I am no longer supporting them.

I spent 16hrs straight on this, it took alot of time getting the symmetry of the model right, you won't notice it unless you go to edit the model, but it will save me alot of time in the future if i need to tweak the model slightly.

Please note that the textures for the Naked and Clothed Models are not interchangeable, as the models themselves are different, with different UV coordinates (texture mapping)

Enjoy !

Feel free to tell me if there is any fault with them, I won't bite :P :)

RickRollRickRoll wrote:
I won't shy to say your clothed Succubus looks BETTER.

I would deffinatley download this. Hell I already use that hairstyle. It's very nice.!Hehe :)

EstonezZ wrote:
Looking at how you have customized succubus' hair I have a reasonable question - is it possible to replace some of the hairstyles of playable characters to something more appealing? And like again I'd mean beautiful troll women could get some of the orc fashionable hairstyles. Is that even possible? :DIt would be possible yes :) It's a little work to do so, the only downside is that you need to replace one of the default hairstyles, and that always leads the risk of replacing a hairstlye that someone likes :( I'll wait till I do a edit of those races before I consider it though.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 am 

Thank you both :D

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 pm 

lagstalker wrote:
would this interest anyone ? would it be worth me making this for all hairstyles and uploading them all ? or would it most likely be unused ? please let me know what you think.

I won't shy to say your clothed Succubus looks BETTER.

I would deffinatley download this. Hell I already use that hairstyle. It's very nice.!

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm 

Quality work as always Ry. Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm 

Annabelle wrote:
I ADMIRE that piece of art, started using the draenei one immediately.

Requesting one for night elves desperately.

Really good work! I'll keep the thread regularly in hope of seeing something night elvish.Thank you :) I'm glad you like my work :D
I plan on doing a Night Elf edit next :)

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:08 pm 

lagstalker wrote:

However just as a heads up, I may not get around to it until late January next year, my sister, whom I havn't seen for a year or so, is coming over for a visit on the 11th of December for just over a month.

*cracks the whip* you got 4 days to get 'er done then. Hop to it! XD

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 am 

marshallk358 wrote:
I'd probably be alliance if it weren't for my friends being horde.

Ah well, with your draenei models and an mpq editor, i could cope with playing horde... heheHow could you possibly pass up the option to play a female draenei! lol

vulcan13 wrote:
I dont supose you can make the high heel version of the belf version look like the tip of their foot got flatened by a steam roller?I don't quite follow... you want their feet to look like a steam roller ran over them ?

Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm 

vulcan13 wrote:
This has happened to a few of Redaxle's mods, when he first started i pointed one out to him on a blood elf model, and he fixed it.... if anyone knows how to id say its him.Thanks for that :)
Although, I had a look at the screenshots you took of the issue you referred to there, and it looks like that was a texture mapping issue, were as my problem is how the light reflects of the faces and the shadows it generates, the problem on my model is not noticeable most of the time, and is only under certain lighting conditions and angles. For example, if Ununoctium had turned 180 degrees he wouldn't have been able to see it. It beats me why it's doing it, and what I can do about it.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 46
 >> Next