New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 46
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:05 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Real nice! You fixed that shadow-lip problem perfectly. Thanks again for an awesome mod. Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Masti wrote:
very.. very.. smooth, no overreacting with anything.. just perfect really. love you Ry :wink:

Thanks!Thank you :D I'm glad you like it :D *hugs*

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm 

keinikaidoh wrote:
off the topic, as I was browsing around on your deviatart noticed that you drive a GT-R =D good pick. I drive an FD3S =PHehe, thank you :D I quite like the FD's too :) My friend is obsessed with them, but hasn't got one yet, but hes saving, lol. I've had my GT-R for 5 years now, wouldn't mind getting a R34 GT-R as a daily :) but no were near being able to afford one, lol.

keinikaidoh wrote:
anyway. as I was taking a shower right now I thought about our "work around" for the patches. seems to me like the game will accept patches. it just wont accept our models. The models that we are using are from art.mpq and oldworld.mpq and who knows which is the real one that the game is using. So as the game takes in our old models and stuff don't go right, it'll just crash. The whole putting it in a folder is just tricking the game to force it to accepting the model. So generally what causes the error is most likely not blizzard's attempt at banning model edits, but rather their attempt at improving the game has caused our old edit methods to become obsolete and causing errors. But then again, that could just be wishful thinking and blizzard is really out to get us for being pervy =P.I think that there is some issue when they are added to the MPQ archives, that causes the problems, were as when we just put them in a folder, it's the raw data.

Zilem wrote:
I would say it uses the oldworld Models in the 4.0 Pre beta phase
as the goblin models in Art.MPQ is the one from the beta (new one), and they aren't being used
and belive the Oldworld.MPQ is there only to have the game world still being the classic one

Blizz is pervy themself (more or less)
Erotic Roleplay on white indutral papper is not a good thing
and as long we keep ourselves out of the public's spotlight, then i don't think blizz then i don't care of us being around
as we are not the enemy of them, we are just not good for the Public eye.
(if you don't get my point read it agian)Yea, hehe, I agree :)

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 pm 

Ry, first off, Your work is absolutely top notch!!! Do you have any plans to work on the Dwarves and Gnomes? They need help badly Re: Ry's Patches [Updated 14/10/10]

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 pm 

I must be honest, huge breasts don't do anything for me, I'm unlikely to make any model edits with huge breasts. As for different cloth colours, it is something I may get around to doing.

Have to agree with this. It is much easier to please a broader amount of people to have fair sized breasts. Making them overly large changes it from a tasteful nude mod to a single fetish. Longer tails would also sit in this category.

The focus should stay on improving the models before altering them in various proportions, if at all.

There are longer tail and breast enlargement mods already on the forums btw.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 am 

Crymeariver wrote:
Great work. And any chances you would make more sexy texture for the succubus? Looking forward more ur work.Thank you :) I may make more textures for the succubus in the future, but probably not anytime soon, what did you have in mind by "more sexy" ?

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 am 

raddae wrote:
Hey thanks for the quick reply, I tried what you suggested and it worked out great. It took some time to rifle through and find the right animation files. They happen to be in the patch-2.MPQ since the anim files contained in the common.mpq are still the old ones which wont work.

I uploaded the file with the new animations if anyone else is in the same spot i was in.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mizhx0nmqwt

thanks again for the awsome patchThank you :) I'm glad that fixed it :)

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 am 

Not a bad revision. Draenei hairstyles seem to work on the succ pretty well.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 pm 

sicaa wrote:
is there anyway to use one of this patches in the latest patch i tried the cachesound way and it didn't worked anyone got em working?Model edits do Currently not work for 4.0.3 or 4.0.3a wow Clients
They are likely to work for the Cataclysm Release client (7th December)

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 pm 

Asheru wrote:
Figured out it was one of my other edits for some reason had draenei animations in it. So now the question is how hard do we need to beg to see a long tail edit version as well. :mrgreen: /begCool ! I'm glad the problem was found and resolved :), I can't promise anything with the long tail edit, but I'll keep it in mind :)

On another note, I've used the latest version of Redaxle's M2Mod, however I still can't see my models in MWV, is there something I'm doing wrong when I make the MPQ archive ? I'm using Ladik's MPQ Editor.

I will be releasing some update versions of the Human and Succubus model in the next few days, no major changes, just minor bug fixes.

Edit: I noticed that the player models have been updated with the 3.3.3 patch, there are now models in the patch-3.MPQ archive, I'm pretty sure they weren't there before... There are no new animation files for the model edits I have done, so there shouldn't be any crashes because of that.. however I'll still do some testing tomorrow night see if it effects my models at all, please let me know if there are issues since the patch, thank you.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 458 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 46
 >> Next