1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: [Info] Risen second
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello. Wanted

I just re-install Risen to the plate, so I thought, but look obs times are new updates.

What I jump because the eye?

Risen 2 has already a separate area for 4players.de! Well, I personally consider writing me happy, I like the guys from Piranha and found Risen ansich very consistent, had personally again to a beautiful Gothic 2 feeling.

Unfortunately, Google revealed not much more, apparently there is more of a rumors, or a hint. According to a page it will give details on the Gamescom Risen 2. Well, because on Thursday for me yes so far, I'm going to keep their eyes and possibly write something here, then do so. Well as Gothic fan, I had to get rid of just now, maybe even happy about the message here is someone like me.

[Info] Risen 2 <<>>

Post subject: Re [Info] Risen 2
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

The game was nice, if not more, unfortunately. But were the landscape and the music fantastic. Hopefully we can in terms of story rpb2 (so the game heiut on the PB now in development as they do not reveal the real name) expect more than Risen1.
.> is over but still nothing known auser it probably will be Risen2

I think 4Players has only speculate, which is also very likely to Risen2 I first real info you get here. http:/ / forum.worldofplayers.de / forum / forumdisplay.php? 418th f = This has always been and will continue to be so (we get there by PB itself are always the first information). Can you village PB or DS (Deep Silver) all ask what ye will, they always give an answer even if it only consider writing we can present or not talk right now, unfortunately, is important information I was but anyway post here Re:.. [Information ] Risen 2

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm 

So about Google I have found it here:
World of Risen

[rumors] Risen Ankundigung for 2 on the gamescom? 08/14/2010 13:00

The web magazine 4Players has on its website a list of games put together to be mediums of gamescom 2010 in Koln. In the list there is also a Risen 2. Sources are not specified and an official confirmation for a Ankundigung this game from Deep Silver's is also still missing.

Therefore, I've also written before, I'll keep your eyes open on Thursday, maybe I can see something of interest Re: [Info] Risen 2

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm 

Dexter
So about Google I have found it here:
World of Risen

[rumors] Risen Ankundigung for 2 on the gamescom ? 08/14/2010 13:00

The web magazine 4Players has on its website a list of games put together to be mediums of gamescom 2010 in Koln. In the list there is also a Risen 2. Sources are not specified and an official confirmation for a Ankundigung this game from Deep Silver's is also still missing.

Therefore, I've also written before, I am on Thursday, the eyes open, maybe I see something interesting;)

This is exactly the same page I have already mentioned. Re: [Info] Risen 2
but also because it is said that there is a rumors. But if you're there you may like to keep your eyes open (it is very likely that it gave information about Risen2 is).

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 pm 

So, I for my part, let me just over from the rapid Gamescom. GC or not, there always enough food for passionate player is the next months on the plan. All Great, I'll see at the GC, I see just a bonus.

After Week is before it for now familiare feelings at the highest level, I hope Re: [Info] Risen 2

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:00 pm 

Dexter
GC or not, there always enough food for passionate player is the next months on the plan.

What are you alluding to?
For me appear as just and portal2 Mafia2. Two Worlds2 I do not trust and Arcania is not for me right now in question.

Oh yes, there are already some pretty unmissverstandliche statements of the PB the Risen will continue in any case. It can therefore be expected that the rpb2 Risen2 is.

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:56 pm 

Gonas1

As there were ...

Re: [Info] Risen 2 Re: [Info] Risen 2 Re: [Info] Risen 2
Mafia 2, Dead Rising 2, Fallout New Vegas

The times that my highlights to October. But it is with me more encouraging note. Since here, however, no real, pure RPG hits seem to being there, I'm all the more that a Risen 2, DA: O2, or even a Gothic were angekundigt 4th

As always, I am getting times from the GC Surprisingly, perhaps we can make it so, wegzuhaun the Verruckter of Diablo 3 and claim the box all day Very Happy

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:07 pm 

Dexter

Gonas1 has written the following:

Mafia 2, Dead Rising 2, Fallout New Vegas

Dead Risind I have never heard in New Fallout Vegar I was weak. I just played through Fallout3 (with add-ons) and I liked it very much. I just hope that this addon really is one, where previously even more DLC (even though I had never thought that I would need almost 9 hours, to conquer a single space ship). Also, I hope they do not sell at full price (ie 50Ђ), which is simply an impertinence.

Posted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm 

I must admit I am held in such funny and senseless violence games.

Sometimes ...

Well, in any case I have to do to me so times a game, I'm also of large Zombiefan.

Here is the trailer for Dead Rising 2

Go to YouTube Download Video<A href = title = phpBB http://www.phpbb -de.com target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

has an effect on me, as then, the trailer for Borderlands

Go to YouTube Download Video

Horny music .. . 87 Bazillion weapons ... COOP ... ne, I could say no non ... and I was smitten Re: [Info] Risen 2

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:24 am 

Dexter
I must admit, I am held in such funny and senseless violence games.

Sometimes ...

Well, in any case I have to do to me so times a game, I'm also of large Zombiefan.

Here is the trailer for Dead Rising 2

Go to YouTube Download Video<A href = title = phpBB http://www.phpbb -de.com target = _blank>phpBB Plugin

has an effect on me, as then, the trailer for Borderlands

Go to YouTube Download Video

Horny music .. . 87 Bazillion weapons ... COOP ... ne, I could say no non ... and I was smitten Re: [Info] Risen 2

Hi Dexter

You are a verucktes chicken grin

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next