1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Really hard to believe
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:41 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hello people

times a farce out of my arduous existence.
On 30 June 2010 I'm a member of one of us delivered. With the numbers so that you then receive the mail, but only wen Registered, yes what the whole thing does not make you more favorable times, I then tracked the consignment. As I looked really only arrived on July 01 inch 2010, but not what duty.
I thought to myself then, yes, the member had received the shipment now have approximately 17 days of duty. Unfortunately there was no confirmation of our member who got the goods on him. PM to member, member said I'm sorry, did nothing to with him, otherwise he had already written me a confirmation.

Good question at the post, Where is my shipment?
What I got to hear, which is to America? What? I did not until today that Germany is in America. Had I missed something when I was at school, and there have gone through the continents. I think I need to catch up on this subject.

So who does not laugh ware, I was crying out loud. Now you could finally see what I have to bother with needs and give Darfur or from money. But how in the world, who is on the receipt of Germany, as this show gets to America? I think I'm on the wrong planet. I can only hope that then the games that I will send to you does not end up in America. What sort of idiots are now working at the post office? I'm destroyed on the ground. Should it go so I had to sooner or later look for a replacement heart, my mind before giving up.

Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
I have very much to be (mainly in U.S. beschlangtahmte or indexed) goods from Switzerland or other countries or even just importing. Must now be so different to the 30 deliveries. As hitherto had no such problems, even with the customs, I had no problems. Have really do not know what that your deliveries. Are also many sites on the Web also deliver to the U.S., because gabs hitherto hardly such incidents ... It's best to wrap the package in the color of the flag, Dechen (joke), does not want to know what types mess up something. Well, but Germany is similar to the U.S., more and more, that confusion does not surprise me soon more ....
* Wink *

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Dark_Nature
Hi Nude Mod,
I have very much to be (mainly in U.S. beschlangtahmte or indexed) goods from Switzerland or other countries or even just importing. Must now be so different to the 30 deliveries. As hitherto had no such problems, even with the customs, I had no problems. Have really do not know what that your deliveries. Are also many sites on the Web also deliver to the U.S., because gabs hitherto hardly such incidents ... It's best to wrap the package in the color of the flag, Dechen (joke), does not want to know what types mess up something. Well, but Germany is similar to the U.S., more and more, that confusion does not surprise me soon more ....
* Wink *

Hi Dark_Nature

Yes, but for me this is total shit. What is the one member to think of me whom the goods arrive, I have never promised?
As I stand there like a dork. It quickly heist promise does not hold much of, but. For me it is something incomprehensible.

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:18 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
for me, too do not think ma all of which should be in the parcel of it .... Some even send money. Something must not happen.
But I was so not over you think, the problem is obviously at the post office.

Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:12 pm 

Dark_Nature
Hi Nude Mod,
for me, too do not think ma all of which should be in the parcel of it .... Some even send money. Something must not happen.
But I was so not over you think, the problem is obviously at the post office.

Hi Dark_Nature

on the package so you have to still enter the zip code? And Germany is so sure the same zip code as Amerika.Korrekt?

Yes I could post about our tell you up some. Once I have registered a letter and express sent, you should have achieved my this letter recipient, think so, allegedly went to the lost, the money was in it too, and the customers, I also immediately lost because he did not believe, despite evidence. Fustrierend !!!!!
So much for our increasingly expensive post.

[/ B] Supplement

is just me because of what came in the fingers. As can be seen from this is needed, when He sent the games to pick up games at the customs, is this correct? Have as yet found documentation. Yes, my brother was there pretty much own, everything has preserved to as evidence.
Much calibration to pick up the shipment at our member American customs.

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 am 

To America?

Well because attracts the excuse is on the wrong band slipped no more. O.o

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm 

More and more automation and under-paid employees, whose work ethic still continues to fall ...

Is that a miracle ...

But right after America Re: Really hard to believe

was for at least one company here ... which had the trip so then can enjoy Re: Really hard to believe

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm 

Hi Sey7

Slowly but surely I get a Herzattake.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 pm 

More and more automation and under-paid employees, whose work ethic still continues to fall ...

Is that a miracle ...

But right after America Re: Really hard to believe

was for at least one company here ... which had the trip so then can enjoy Re: Really hard to believe

Hi

Very funny. So I can understand something do not wahrscheindlich I'm already too old for such shit.

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:45 pm 

Hi Nude Mod,
Seriously now ... Comprehend

I can not like that.
Minor bug or slightly delayed delivery OK.

I'm waiting now for almost a half a year for payment from the Post,
as an insured package to me only partially, and quite demolished
arrived at the receiver. Have now instructed a lawyer.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next