1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re profile data
Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi Gonas1

But they were. It's like little witch describes here. We also have about 5 e - mail addresses, on the one hand, we are also zugemullt, to go no more, because you can not do anything about it. Data are now traded like hot cakes, and primarily the purchaser, it is really about the data. Earlier, they tried to catch customers with so-called flyer, now this is easier by mail. We also have associated these companies, we do not even know. Who do I then get to hear more privacy, since I only have a smile mudes Ubrig.

Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So it was with me at the beginning of my T -gnaze online email.

leigt Here is something different.
I use the e-mail anywhere, but I had at the beginning of several dozen spam emails a day inside (probably a Emialadress generator was at work). Only gradually has all subsided after T-Online has improved its spam filters.
Just for GMX. In the beginning, before YouTube had a spam filter, good, and like 1-2 dozen spam messages per day.
first went to the Spam Filter the whole back considerably.
And since my Haupemail runs at GMX, can ichnciht other just place my email. When I think of where I enter my new email must be everywhere, so that everything still runs creepy. shlimm real, that today, many no longer runs without an email.

Today I'm at T-Online max 2-3 per day, at GMX only 1-2 per day.

Email addresses today are cash value. The more the better.
Since today, so emails sent in bulk without grou costs may be, the lyrics for advertising.

Fuher addresses were sold, today it's emails.

Why do you think so you can specify in the forums that the email not to appear? If this was displayed, then you can see the e-mail at any post in the forum. The scenario is also that each client or web crawlers can read the email. And such a web crawler can scan very quickly all forums, etc., and then transmits it to the spammers. And then the fun begins.

Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm 

Well, if you do not want to enter your email address, what else? Still better than give his address or phone number, and a way to contact you, there must be

Posted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:50 am 

That's true, sky light, komt it just depends on where and who you git the data.

And also how they market. The e-mails from Nude Mod and me also are given here in the forum, she times in the forum rules to the very end.
These are just the only way indicated that web crawlers can do with those beginnings, however, people can read from the email.

Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:50 am 

So I am also forever. Under the motto 'abc [at) gmail [dot] com'. But I've so far only used 2 times.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:59 pm 

the following:
Hi sky light

Thank times, very revealing. I do not think our side is worth € 7'232 .-. Admittedly, I was even asked if I sell nude mod liked, but this is not for me the question.

Visitors inletzter time we have very many. On one hand, this is good, but on the other it disturbs me a bit. But thank you again for your two links.

Wei you finance forum actually mean? I was interested in - advertising is not so connected - up / download is available only enough of nude patches

<> because you yourself are a server and a thick inet flaterate or you are renting somewhere on a web space for it?

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:41 am 

Hi xaxoxix

Currently, I pay nude mod. Next month we will have your own server. The router, and everything related belong I received today morning. Once the signal has been enabled by my ISP I receive notice to come later, the electrician, and I install the second line, which will also fit the upload. Dan states that are still waiting for the appointed server. Will come around the end Jannuary, so next month. After that and I have a lot of work. Now I lay me about feverishly, when I stand up the server. Well today's servers are not as warm but still nude mod is so 365 days a year are achievable.

Got me about places, yet zuzumieten memory, only then kame me to stand nude mod expensive.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 pm 

ie you have a dedicated line, I presume?

Will provide downloads of the so presumably based directly on your server or do you have the downloads are externally on a webspace?

If you liked running the server-365T / year, I was to you a real server recommended - as an example of an HP ML350 G6 - from Dell, I advise you from from experience reasons, IBM will pay you the name and have no added value to see in an HP server and a Fujitsu Kastel, I advise you (and my clients) completely off.

Track of the 350 HP I can confirm you as a very reliable, I like this piece about 400 years in operation with customers and little failure - because the 350 rail comes with redundant elements - may also turn out something - without the system is

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 am 

Hi xaxoxix

The mods are all on our side, so I wanted from the beginning so you will not be redirected to various pages, and you have to register to everywhere again. Currently we are in creative media, then it's on the server.

Our users can then upload to us for free videos, etc., but only members.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm 

Hi xaxoxix.

At the moment it is so. Nude Mod paid for the entire out of pocket. This forum and all the mods are on a rented server (web server). Only the space is getting a bit tight. And the rental of web space will eventually be too expensive. And an advertising revenue was never up for debate and will not be. This is something we wanted to do ever and we never will be. has

For this reason, Nude Mod's got a (real server) (bought), then move to the nude mod is.
In the Ьbergangszeit nude mod still running on the old web server that a new URL provisiorische were obtained, so that we can set it and test it. Soabld runs everything, then the URL from the old server switched to the new and everything runs on as usual. Mark

From the switch the user only in so far as something that the warend the Url nudefix.ch switch from the old server is not reachable on the new server eventeull nude mod a day or two, depending on how fast the URL can be changed.

As for the technical data to the new server, so Nude Mod has since the data at hand, I have this at the moment not.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next