>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re profile data
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Glenn

Look at it this way:
You Wen jrgendwann again go to google, you can sometimes get the Nudecrator page, as you will sometimes encounter with security in a post, which reads: value of Nudercreator, so many €, but this is not because Nudecreator had more mods than we, which is not the case, this is so because Nudecreator more members than we have, no matter whether the post was now or not, the value is not committed to the data. Today a lot of money is made with data. I was not starting and all members with zero contributions delete, software nude mod for sure be on this page where I got absolutely no interest. Therefore, our data page for speculators at the moment not of great importance. Today we are already 3 years online, who do you see right above the number of visitors we had today in about as many members as the number of visitors, I was just this Losch revisions do not. And so I think it's absolutely OK, who reveals to us all, not everyone in his data.

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:47 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

As for this site include the value, counts the number of visitors are on a page. But can these counters can not distinguish between sub-domains, but the value of each Sub-Domain = the value of the primary domain.

Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:34 pm 

Hi sky-light

I have to talk to you again, this has nothing to do with the calls, but with the e - mails, which each must deposit this makes the value.
No one pays for anything, your superior first and then post. Or you were paying for nothing? Visitors interested in the advertising business a fuck who want to see data and no visitors.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:43 pm 

Then look at this:

http://bizinformation.org/
http://bizinformation.org/de/www.nudefix.ch

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:34 am 

Hi sky-light

Thank times, very revealing. I do not think our side is worth € 7'232 .-. Admittedly, I was even asked if I sell nude mod liked, but this is not for me the question.

Visitors inletzter time we have very many. On one hand, this is good, but on the other it disturbs me a bit. But thank you again for your two links.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 am 

Well, according to the site are still under 20 different visitors.

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:06 pm 

It's amazing it wsa so everything is.

Eventually you could secure your retirement with nude mod Re: profile data .

Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 am 

It's amazing there are so wsa everything.

Could Sometime back you with nude mod your pension Re: profile data .

Maybe I'm wrong, but I do not believe that someone such sums for pay this page was .
Are General such information as much a page's worth, I think, quite insignificant.

True WorldofPlayer significantly over half a million worth. Whether that was really pay someone?

Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:11 am 

Youtube is reportedly worth 5 billion, what do you think how much Google has paid for it?

Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:32 pm 

Glenn
I've even seen before ....

Because you also have stories to where your data has been misused? ....

I now have 7 email address because I am first approached still pretty clueless on the matter when it came to my data stored there. I mean, online application was indeed the hit and software blod but if my email had then geheiuen [email protected], right?
Too bad that I have in front of the reply of the Company of approximately three days had 150 spam messages on it, and innerhaln two weeks a lot of personally addressed junk mail. Coffee trips, they have 12,000, - DM won, CONGRATULATIONS, they were chosen ......
But even companies where one customer is spam to one. Ashampoo Defrag has a wonderful program. But every week I manually eject about 30 mails. Ink on offer, their personal upgrade offer, buy three payment, two, ....
Or have I once googled my name. 2500 entry on me personally. Hello? Responsible under German Press Law, because I once used a blogger forum to write for a browser game a fictitious newspaper. I'm of course immediately deleted the account.
Or how the story was concerned, now is not me personally, but I had written here before, as Blizzard did with WoW only allow real name as a nickname? Within hours, all the information set a good example were the Blizzard network. Address, Famileindaten, even the school grades of their children.
I think it is like the large portion of the Inetnutzer and there are as little known as possible from me. But is also funny. Everyone is excited about the data protection laws, or the handling of personal data by government institutions. But the net voluntarily travel photos, travel stories, employers, friends, hobbies, and excitement are publish. Each mental Dunnschiss found somewhere on the net and his little corner of the finders is then disseminated more readily.

So I use the network, too. And I take photos such as landscapes, ease my browser on one or two games my work as SL. But photos of me, the same address or account number with online signatures deposited? No chance. I paid not by card, I pay cash. The only question is how long I may have, before they also abolish the cash. And once I've given up too much data coming films like The Net or Eagle Eye just right to say it again, Do you see that have been saying for years, which is possible by Datenmiubrauch.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next