View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:06 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Edit: I would like to add that the patch available at the download location listed below also enhances the breast size of female characters (as well as NPC's) in the game that use the 8 *female.m2 model structure files, where * is the characters race.

In order to do this, you need to download an executable file called "WoW.exe" and replace your original "WoW.exe" file with the new one you'll be downloading. You can find it packaged with the nude patch which you can find here --->http://azerothica.com/downloads/wownudepatch The purpose of this file is to keep WoW from checking for updates when you run it. If you do not do this, the launcher will "update" your .MPQ files and remove them. The second step is the naming convention. If you look in your World of Warcraft/Data folder, you should see a few .MPQ files, one of which is called patch-base-15051. When you rename your patches, you need to use names like "wow-update-base-15054" or "wow-update-base-15053" or they won't be read by the game. I'm currently using wow-update-base-15051 through 15054 with no problems. You don't have to use the patch that's in the link above, but those files have the WoW.exe packaged with them. The instructions are also in the .zip file you will download. Some patches may not work, or cause the game to crash. This is because they have changed the location of certain files inside the .MPQ's for their own reasons. To get around this, I'm slowly going through these outdated patches with MyWarcraftStudio and updating them to work with the main "art.MPQ" file. I've had some success but it's a very slow process. I will, or course, upload the fruits of my labor if I ever finish it. At the moment, I have a few NPC's, a few statues, and all of the playable races in "nude-mode". If you have any trouble I'm not sure I can help, since I only figured out everything I know in the past 24 hours. I will check back though and if I think of anything else to edit in here, I'll do so.

P.S. I apologize if this is posted in the wrong spot, but it seemed like this post could have used a new area as opposed to being attached to an outdated post. If it's requested that I move it I'd be happy too. Just let me know...or it could be made a STICKY if everyone feels like it's a decent write-up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Thanks for you post. I found it the most helpful I've seen on the site, and I look forward to whatever you can come up with/fix.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm 

Unfortunately with this week's patch (4.3.4), the nude mod you link to no longer works. It's possible there is a work around, but I'm not savvy enough to figure it out. I tried renaming the mpq file to something other than 15051 at the end, but could not get it to work. I had a few other mods working too and none work now (sexygrunts, a clothing one and the doomwhispers naked one). Hopefully someone will post a nude patch that works with 4.3.4, or an updated one from the link above that will work.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:19 pm 

all nudepatches whith selfmade .m2 data dont work after patch day 18.4.2012

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:48 pm 

I can't open http://azerothica.com/downloads/wownudepatch.....
sigh~

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm 

hawk0223 wrote:

You can't get the link to work? Or can't open the file. I was able to get it and it works. I should have read the last line of the readme better the first time to realize I needed to wait for a new version of the exe file after a patch. Anyway, this new one works with 4.3.4.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:25 am 

darius12 wrote:
hawk0223 wrote:

You can't get the link to work? Or can't open the file. I was able to get it and it works. I should have read the last line of the readme better the first time to realize I needed to wait for a new version of the exe file after a patch. Anyway, this new one works with 4.3.4.

can't open the page

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm 

to original poster azerothica, how did you make that .exe? Can we make one for the x64 version?

Also what are you using to model edit, I want to make my own worgen version atleast and maybe work on some others, possibly slightly reduce breast sizes or nipple protrudence atleast, I would like them to stick out 50 percent of what they are now.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]