Added a loading screen patch.

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:27 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Added more stuff to both patches.

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

While DeviantArt is a good 'source' for artwork, please do check with the artist's pages, and find out if they condone people DL'ing their work for inclusion into something like this. If they have a Creative Commons copyright, you might be able to cite that if (!) you follow the requirements for it.

I see a rant nearly every week about someone's art getting incorporated into something else, and the artist finds out about it thirdhand later on. They don't like that, at all. So please, research, due diligence, and send notes to ask if it's OK if there's any doubt.

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 pm 

yeah now that i think about it i dont remember seeing the normal longbanner so it was prolly working. sorry lol when i posted that last night i was a little sleepy. i noticed a few other things stopped working from other mods when 4.0.3a went live. TY tho for checking and making sure im not doing something wrong and ill DL the update.

Great mods btw =oD

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:27 am 

Danaluna wrote:
Made an update. Modified a lot of banners, some rugs, some paintings, and some of the new loading screens. Edited the first post for better pointing at the artists who made all this possible.

Current situations prevent me from downloading the new one but did you change the kalimdor loadscreen to something nude? the metal breastplate looks pretty boring imho.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:49 am 

Just tested your patch out of curiosity, and everything is loading fine (especially the 3 you listed and not loading, even doublechecked by seeing the blp). You're likely loading it wrong or not understanding how sequential patching works.

Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:22 pm 

Fixed a wrong format screen and changed some repeating screens with other pics.

Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 am 

tancients wrote:
Just tested your patch out of curiosity, and everything is loading fine (especially the 3 you listed and not loading, even doublechecked by seeing the blp). You're likely loading it wrong or not understanding how sequential patching works.

You got me. I'm new to the patch thing and have no clue about 'loading wrong' or 'sequential patching'. What I do right now is putting everything into SoundCache-3.MPQ (also tested SoundCache-patch-13164.MPQ with the same result) and not everything is loading. I see no logic in there. Nearly everything is ok, but several files are not. I'd be glad about an explaination about how to make it all work again (or a link where it was already done easy to understand).

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:06 pm 

I am wanting to download the compilation that is both patches. However, each time I click on the link for Mediafire, it comes up as invalid or deleted. Anyone able to help?

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:09 pm 

http://www.mediafire.com/?qqfcso956bad2z9#1 - Ok
Ill reupload the compilation soon

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next