All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:59 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Since I almost only play role playing, my choice is of course something RESTRICTED. ; Pays) Even though I like express some shortcomings, so in the end the overall impression.

Baldur's Gate + Addon *** classic game and Genrerefferenz
Baldur's Gate 2 + Addon *** obligations under Part 1, a purchase, withdrawal because of the NPC's and their class combinations (not very good thieves)

Icewinddale 1 2 + Addons combat-oriented *** BG, but good story and good Charaktwererschaffung

Fallout 1 ** classic post-apocalyptic RPG in the world. Good Proverbs, many Easter eggs
Fallout 2 *** has eliminated the errors from part 1 also, so it is still coherent
Fallout Tactics ** good story, but bad NPC's by automatic training. Therefore you swap his squad later on any more, since the replacement is verskillt.
Fallout 3 *** good implementation of the world in 3D, but at times a bit too dull draw
Fallout 3's DLC **

NWN ** 1 + + addon to simple character system, unschone character models, good story
NWN 2 + Addon *** improved graphics, better with each other in the group, very good story

Drakensang *** beautiful world, coherent story, unfortunately RESTRICTED character design
Drakensang 2 ** * some drawbacks from Part 1 were eliminated, but I liked the story from Part 1 more

Mass Effect *** Super Story, Choice, to simple character system (for me not an RPG more)
Mass Effect 2 ** Held in Part 1 takes over his universe in part two, which is a lot Spau, yet simpler character system

Star Wars Kotor 1 2 *** Charakterdesing something dreary, but the world is really consistent (my favorite mission was in part 1)

The Witcher ** good story, boring combat system

Jade Empire *** very successful console version, good story, character system is not really worth mentioning

Jagged Alliance *** very good strategy game, but in the end very difficult, if one has in between made mistakes or something overlooked

Spellforce + Addon ** + very good mix of strategy and role-play, good story
Spellforce 2 + Addon *** good successor, character design, but gewohnungsbedurftig

To the other 50 games on my shelf I write here sometimes nothing, there are few to recommend without reservation.

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

hey welcome here in the little witch............ . forum
hast ne list of small but smart play here (=
on a good co-^ -.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 pm 

Games recommend that I can be

Metroid Other M: Although quick run through but captivating than any Metroid game before (hard mode even a little bit challenging XD)
For a Wii game has an excellent cut-scenes (you can read a lot about Samus's past)

Donkey Kong Country Returns: The game for Jump 'n' Run fans, with ever-increasing level of difficulty and great sound to it already from Donkey Kong Country (SNES know) new 'remixed' ^ ^ The only minus the new opponents have no recognizable than the earlier Kremling

Mario Galaxy 2: Mario Galaxy 1 was a masterpiece and the 2nd part has gone one better. A Groues spectrum of galaxies where no world like the other and a total of 242 stars, it is found (the last star was definitely hinzugefugt to prolong the season who knows the game weiu what I mean ^ ^)

This was my top 3 Next, comes as the recommendations of Wii DS

Pokemon Platinum / Silver Soul: no matter what Pokemon game you have played a 493 different Pokemon have what can be raised and trained differently and you always have to be an objective of the best. Although it is enough simply offline draufzuhaun with the least strong attacks and do everything the same ground,
but in combat online heiut-it strategies to establish and perfect his Pokemon to use.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: probably the worst game of all ....
OPPOSITION
Who thinks a court simulation is boring has never let Phoenix Wright clear up a case, if you like anime style and laugh from time to time which shall not liked this game can escape.
Heiut First, there is evidence for and talk to witnesses, it heiut in the courtroom as a criminal defense lawyer heiues war of words over to stand with the prosecutor only to your clients at the jail to preserve.

Mario Slam Basketball: Probably the best Mario sports game over all (is this of the Square XD), from a bunch of well-known Nintendo characters and 5 Square characters you can put together a 3-basketball team off to on the tip to come. may 8 tournaments (free play 16 different stages of which 4 must be one), an export-round training mode, multiplayer battle mode match and leave as soon boredom then who still want to try all the different types of balls to unlock. The only drawback was no online mode

So the games than the DS followed with PSP

Yugioh 5Ds Tagforce Evolution 5 (or so ^ ^):
Who is already so b *** and werweiu is how much money from just a few cards if you can for less money with all games ^ ^. The latest Yugioh each part always contains all the maps have been published to date, and you can then build it into a deck full of colorful and then against NPCs in the battle to go.
Another advantage is the tag-team system that allows you together with ner with another NPC NPC team to compete.
The only drawback, as with most PSP titles, no real online mode

Moster Hunter Freedom Unite: Yes, yes, the standard game on the PSP if anyone owns one, he usually has this game, why not, but after all, one has the possibility of different weapons and deposits together their individual constellation and then works with Felyne (katzenahnliche animals) or with friends in the battle for some gigantic monster will do to turn to other items for the production of better weapons and the equipment to get. A game with huge amount which may be in every collection (recommended for Monster Hunter Tri Wii as well)

Dissidia Final Fantasy: A dream is coming true Final Fantasy fan who did not want to compete even with Zidane against Sephiroth or Jekkt gehorig times spit in the soup that can now do so in this game. With Lieblingscharackter can undress you deal with the Bose (or good) to connect and the voltage is the limit. With the typical Level Up system and the creation of ESPers and items you can aususten his favorite Final Fantasy Char for the next battle. In Epic Beat 'n' Up mania then the sparks fly and only the one who is better will be victorious.

Phew that's pre first did not think the euphoria is the creation of as ^ ^ iwann will still buy, offers more games now, but first go sleep ^ ^ good night, or for others perhaps almost Good morning

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:53 am 

offtopic: I always find it fascinating how many old games are mentioned in those threads - I watch the market very very very long and in my opinion do to hats to very much so, that earlier the game makers still not as extreme in sales and commercial printing were driven - as today - to say it was simply taken the necessary time - very good games to deliver ...

Today it is often also at play, so to speak blockbusters so with a long tradition that the manager follow a death line - regardless if this is ready to play - or not ....

Sure, there are exceptions, which are then interpreted in turn often extremely heavy commercial - that is often under challenging poor suffer

end offtopic:

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:19 pm 

Well, I probably over 200 games (PC, PS *, NES units and an X-Box grout my fault) I ware my plete list far too long! Therefore, only a best off.

Role-playing:

PC:
Baldur's Gate 2 + + + I love games where you get to know the fellow.
Planescape Torment + + + Schrage characters, brilliant world.
The Witcher + + + do not attach importance to the struggle of large, beautiful adult story.
Dragon Age + + Good adult story, supporters remain shallow
Vampire Bloodlines + + + 3 of 4 corners are lethal to what you want ^ more ^, shame about the studio
Ultima 7 Serpent Isle + + + The other parts of Ultima I were grou
Fallout Series + + + Very good implementation, Fallout 3, I think flat

console:
Final Fantasy 7-13 + + + Up to X -2 and the 13 they were very good. The 13th was beautiful videos, but the story Oo
Shadow Hearts 1-3 + + + Nice story, remembering good side quests
Shin Megami Tenseis * + + Good approaches, unfortunately superficial story

Action:

PC:
Mafia + + + Fantastic End
Duke Nukem 3D + + + played time often
Diablo 2 + + + Great video sequences, this collector's instinct has it with me but never drawn
Splinter Cell + + had good approaches

console:
Ninja Gaiden 1 +2 + + + Exciting challenging combat, good story
Legacy of Kain series + + + Simply brilliant, as they the parts are woven together
Shadow of Colossus + + + Somehow I thought it was good, although hardly what was to remember a story
Zelda Series + + + Good puzzle, but has unfortunately developed hardly
Prince of Persia series (3D) + + + Cool Proverbs, beautiful puzzle

strategy, I might prefer the one where you get along with his troops must not mass product:

PC:
Age of Mythology + + + I like mythical creatures, interesting story was still in the
Warcraft 3, including Addon + + Interesting story, but mass production
Spellforce 2 + + The same as Warcraft 3
Heroes V + + + Good story, but I am not about the elves campaign came

console:
Valkyria Chronicles + + + A successful game, but unfortunately plate-combatants

Sport I do not really like, so I just 2:

Super Mario Kart + + +
and anything with snowboards + + +

Online Games:

Age of Conan + + solo too heavy, repetitive tasks, <to a few highlights
World of Warcraft + I hate PVP, apart from that it is boring
Guild Wars Nightfall and Eye of the North + + + A gripping story, challenging battle, wait anxiously for the second part
Atlantis Online + + Tactical combat, bland mission and history

Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:06 am 

Then I will present OUR FORUM Report

Here, play it, I play at present:

PC:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 + + got the game to present has been about half a year and the multiplayer still spauig
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 + + i think the game time ago too short, but Darfur very action packed and entertaining
Two Worlds 2 + + fairly long introduction, But top voice actors, beautiful graphics, about the story I can not say anything
Dead Rising 2 + + makes SPAU if zombieschnetzeln you like, story is nich so the burner, but there are NEN co-op story mode, and if one time someone encounters in the lobby, try the multiplayer for a short while,

PS3:

FIFA 11 + + + in my opinion the best football game ever, grouartiger realism, manual game is is the hammer

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:08 am 

Farin San

PS3:

FIFA 11 + + + in my opinion the best football game ever, grouartiger realism, manual game is is the hammer

Gm, for the PS3/X-box may be true, as a PC user I am a little anger about the sham. Nevertheless, your statement is true so I think (=

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:01 am 
Webmaster
Webmaster

Hi
I have the properly understood, all the games installed?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4