Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:20 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Little witch has written the following:
Yep, this is the 3rd Person Centered Camera, which I have since compiled. But if you already may mention a three-digit code cheat, why do not you write it like that? Rolling Eyes

Oh, sorry. be
This had to tfc. With TM, you can still hide the interface that is at least for screenshots in handy.

Yes, that's what it looks at me with the men. But he has not yet been precisely investigated over a solution of the problem was, that is install includes a failure to be the mods.

Posted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:35 am 

Thanks, but it had now been googled. but first needed to know that there is a cheat at all about Darfur.

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm 

Hi little witch.

Could du poste time please provide a link to the mod that you used, or has this problem. Maybe I can then say more when I have the description and install instructions for the Originalmod.

The DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body I know by name only for Fallout 3, but for New nciht Vegas.

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:03 pm 

The female body DIMONIZED TYPE3 WIP V3.51 is here and is from the manual of the Type 3 BB and body armor replacer in New Fallout Vegas download area extra attention to this mod, as you Requires the DIMONIZED the textures. In all other respects the female body DIMONIZED TYPE3 V3.51 WIP made in my Fallout 3, the same poor results, no matter if I invite it from here or from Nexus.

For New Vegas Fallout loaded:

For Fallout 3:

I rating for the female body DIMONIZED TYPE3 V3.51 WIP perhaps the Vorgangerversionen, as indeed is the case with some other mods?
Writes the best if you contact me here me, where exactly should I pack an which file. Quite wrong I can not be, because part of the mod seems indeed to be working.

Which version is actually the local Exotic Dancer Mod?
At Nexus, I found only the German translations for versions 3 and 4, but not the needed Originalmods in English.

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm 

Now you bring me to the limits of my little witch feasible.

For I myself do not own Fallout 3 is still New Vegas, so I can not make praktichen tests.

I am afraid there must you wait until someone reports the New Vegas plays.

I myself can say only that, the Authors write about their mods to it.

Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 pm 

Now you bring me to the limits of my little witch feasible.

For I myself do not own Fallout 3 is still New Vegas, so I can not make praktichen tests.

I am afraid there must you wait until someone reports the New Vegas plays.

I myself can say only that, the Authors write about their mods to it.

Wow. If then one of these 2 games on your wish list for Christmas for? I only have Fallout 3, can not help you because even further.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 am 

Дhm, I have both games already at home, if you meant me with Christmas. For F3, the first 4 addons, since they were now so once in the store as a double pack. Only Mothership Zeta I miss here as the official DLC.
I try even been around all the time by the files I always back and forth. So often, as the textures and meshes have now overwritten, it is a miracle that anything is still working. Only the Body-Replacer not funtionert. And the other Replacer Rustungstexturen were again not kompaktibel.
Either I have to align everything so Malos or Burpo, or I get Demonized run to finally free of problems.

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:37 am 

Sorry said, actually it (see quote). The 2nd part was then set up for (=

Love Nude Mod
moder

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:58 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi little witch

I currently play a second time, FNV, I will try you to help, but please step by step, so that no errors creep.

At first I was for the Type 3 BB and Body Armor Replacer in no case take the DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body V3.51 WIP
but the following: Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34702
This is better suited for Fallout New Vegas .

Before I'll help however, I was wondering if you use the following BSAs for automatic texture recognition: . ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated bsa
or the new !. AII-FNV bsa
... and if you use one of the BSAs, did you then changed the INI files for it. (This is absolutely necessary!)

Also I was wondering if you by chance the tool Nifskope know.
There you can VERIFICATION including the body and clothes, without the need to separately start the game.

The software then views my 1st step to help ...

Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 pm 

This BSA, you may mention, I have not extra installed somewhere. As far as I know, overwrites the FOMM ('ve assumed that this also makes the FNVMM), a BSA, so that you not need the config file must search.

Beware of Girl Type 3, I have indeed seen me once, but found the presentation of the Demonized better. And as I said, here in the forum is to be noted that one should take the textures of the Demonized and only the meshes from the Type 3 BB and body armor replacer.

Nifskope I do not know, but sometimes I'll look at Nwexus. Is the user-German or English?
Have a problem here, namely the FNVMM because its operation is in English only.

Can we handle the so-which I completely uninstall everything, then install the game and you then explained to me step by step?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next