Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:57 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

I mark time in order, all previously released patches for oblivion .. can someone help me there?

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:34 pm 

Дh what you need for all the version numbers of Oblivion?

I now have only the latest installed and finished.

Since I was ordered my first fight by a variety of issues, so that I may establish a chronology.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

ne, the game running away with me poops sysabsturz ..
Pisses me off just huge. the sounds not agree. Mucke and kampfgerausche are there, the voices for some interactions, depending on how I turn me

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:23 am 

as you turn? Schlat but sometimes the box of Surround oxen to 2, maybe it is.
The game is constantly abkackt normal, which is on the auto save function. some results in the system crashing.
Then there still several mods which can lead to errors. have some who will vote partially off.

But sysabsturze ... there must be more behind when the same ganzue abschmiert sys ...

With me gabs most probs if I wanted to leave the Games Games menu again, as has the pc hanged.
Solution was as simple and minimize schlieuen externally.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 am 

Most votes will go away if you want to use English for a German Mods Oblivion, or vice versa. Especially if the mods something to alter the votes, or partially replace / integrate new ones.

As for the others, I must give Bloody_Kain right.
If so absturtzt Oblivion, then everything else is amiss.

With the official patches can not hang together, because I believe that this would then have occurred more often.

Other question Michael B.
What do you have installed a patch for the moment?
Because if you have installed a lower version patch than is currently drauuen, and you want to use the new mods, so it may be that the mod Deshlab not right, because Oblivion is not current.
For many mods is here that you have installed the latest patch release mechanism, or there is daeib, with the Oblivion editor in version (for example 1.2.XX) this is also an indication of the latest patch to install.

Otherwise I can not help directly, such a fall as I myself, unfortunately, never had.
I you can suggest in this case, unfortunately, purely to watch once in the official Oblivion forum or other forums. Maybe there is such a problem known.

I weiu only that if you Shivering Isles, and Darfur one has used beta patch that you then deinstllieren Oblivion all have before you the latest installed patch for Shivering Isles, as it is not compatible with the beta patches.
The uninstall heiut Oblivion with everything, and then completely re-including the latest patches. Whether the memory capable are compatible weiu I do not. This paragraph applies only if you have installed Oblivion with Shivering Isles and one of the beta patch for Shivering Isles.

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:53 pm 

Sorry, can not even install patches get always the message: old file not found, however bla bla bla ...
With sysabsturz was printed somewhat coated, the game invites, starts as soon as I twitch a gun or interact, I plunged the game at latest after three minutes to complete from the desk, then comes the good dr. watson and wants that I like microsoft reporting ..

While playing at the moment more assassins creed (Templar and Hospitaller assassinate makes drunk twice as much fun Re: Oblivion Mods Re: Oblivion Mods )
but it bugs me vomit and already big in

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm 

Michael B.
unfortunately can no patches installed, always get the message: old file not found, however bla bla bla ...

Sounds to use later as you go from NEN NoCD patch or have views nen user patch (think gabs Slingers at times) is used which changes the originaldateinen what.
Game stable, reinstall, then latest official patch on it and then the mods you want.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am 

Over Lord has written the following:

Michael B. has written the following:
unfortunately can no patches installed, always get the message: old file not found, however bla bla bla ...

Sounds to use later as you go from NEN NoCD patch or have views nen user patch (think gabs Slingers at times) is used which changes the originaldateinen what.
Game stable, reinstall, then latest official patch on it and then the mods you want.

Bingo, that's it.

But nothing changes the fact that my game is still the abschmiert Crying or Very sad

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:13 am 

If you still use the old savegames, then this could be that the game that no longer get along. Best fishing times, a new game and test it then.
If it runs smoothly, then your savegames with the NoDVD patch for the game somehow no longer compatible, and canst ud unfortunately forgotten.

And deleting sometimes find the file under Oblivion.ini
My Documents \ My Games \ Oblivion
After restarting the game generates a new one with the default values. After that you must only your control and adjust graphics options again. Because sometimes you can get this file uble problems with it when it was damaged.

Test the best times a whole new game.

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 pm 

and deleting sometimes find the file under Oblivion.ini
My Documents \ My Games \ Oblivion

A very important tip!

With the official patches are some entries in the file added and others are dropped.
Will you now continue to use the old one because it had already been optimized with a lot of effort Gibts there sometimes twice, missing or incorrect mitlerweile entries.
I once had some of the crash were in such an ini file.

=> After all the official patch. Ini settings and deleting things new.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 19
 >> Next