New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Do not worry people, no later than tomorrow is the mod here, too.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:45 am 

Hei people

So I have to Oblivion Mod views: Simple_Prostitution, in and for itself nothing special, no sound or the like.
Then I saw Mod: Cover_Yourself-13 385 Cover_Yourself_No charm. Here, in contrast to Simple_Prostitution a sound file.
Ok, tried this, unfortunately I am like my brother in English (since we both had vacation, I think) pipe to absolute.
Now, this mod does not start, no matter what I do there. But I think there will already have a sound - is this file that you can at least hear something.

Now to my question:
Does anyone of you installed this mod, so who does it? The going at me.

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am 

Can you ever place a link Nude Mod.

Then I can take a look at the mod.

Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:00 pm 

Hei

Can you then send by mail.

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:55 am 

All klaro.

As long as the email is not rising over 20MB is not a problem.

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm 

All klaro.

As long as the email is not rising over 20MB is not a problem.

Hei

I sent you this a long time.

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:09 pm 

So in order for the Mod-13 385 Cover_Yourself Cover_Yourself_No charm can be used is in any case Requires the kurtz OBLIVION SCRIPT EXTENDER or OBSE. To find

here.
The latest version is 0016th

This time the translation of the rules, as far as I understood this correctly:

If you have no pants, (no women outerwear ) support them, many NPC's do not take this well. Each of the other sex is than you do, or the same sex than you do and the attitude of the Gegnubers over 30, who refuses to speak with you. Exceptions are men (if the player is female), with a setting below 30, and that of the same sex with a setting of 70 or higher. about
NPCs with a setting 30 and a confidence of less than 80 turns away from you if are not busy fighting or something else. (Hint: This can for stealth attacks are very useful when one Applies it intelligently)
those of a different sex than you do with a confidence below 60 (lower than it sounds), run away from you. Watch with a setting of 90 (Oblivion 's-point for the traditional protection that looks the other way), you nahert is required of them and 5 gold.
Going to Gefanginis or if the arrest is again put up even a possibility.
Condemn this kind of picks you not to jail and confiscate your stolen goods, partly because of the crime 'spettiness, partly because the protection can be uncomfortable.

If gold is paid, there is the Wachter his way.
Then it has 150 seconds live time of account, before once again runs the risk of being arrested for Public Bela.
When a Persohnlichkeit of 60 or higher has, will be charged a charm effect in other NPCs Geschlchts Duch the examination, the players 'Aktraktivitats' status (+10 Persohnlichkeit at the same race, otherwise, different penalties Depending on the breed . List below.).

Comparisons against NPCs will, plus (or their own personality responsibility, Which is high), divided by 2 the difference of large, the stronger the effect charm. You can so with each NPC talk to a (modified) Cozy 70th are about

In the version Cover_Yourself_No charm is in the final bleed a difference: This version of cover yourself has no guidance for seduction in reality. You can talk with those of the opposite sex with an influence over lying still above 70, provided that your personality is about 60th

Description must be naked and a woman to the mod Simple_Prostitution
1) The Player.

2) The NPC with whom one wants to get involved must be a man and must not Argonian or Khajiit be. Auuerdem person must belong to the class Burger, Farmer or traveler. But the classes are not necessarily 100% safe. It could auchmit other classes work.

3) You must at least 50% have influence on the person with whom you want to engage you. are

More notable description unfortunately not on this mod.

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:28 am 

So this cover has been tested.

Both Do Not work, the only thing I get to read is: Oh H-Hello. This is all
No Sex - option, or something. Sun once again some more crap.
Also before anyone asks, yes I have all options I need, and my opponent is About to Sympthie 100th

Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 pm 

the following:
So I tested this cover.

Both Do Not work, the only thing I get to read is: Oh H-Hello. This is all
No Sex - option, or something. Sun once again some more crap.
Also before anyone asks, yes I have all options I need, and my opponent is About to Sympthie 100th

So if I have correctly understood the Cover Mod, then this mod is to modify the value Depending sympathy, on Whether one is male or female, Whether or not one is naked.

As far as I understood the readme has to do this mod to do with sex per se Is dependent only thought to affect the Sympathiewrt in conversations.

Posted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:17 pm 

Hei

So nothing to nude patch, therefore, nothing for our side.
What interests me the Sympthie - value of NPCs in the game, who interests me, but sometimes in real life. come on what some would-be modders so?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next