Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:51 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Help
I've sexdarkness eng. installed and it runs so far everything is perfect. (Which are unfortunately not in some poses the Acteurs perfectly aligned ... you can because some fine tuning?) I can about the Gesprachsmenu have sex, and the magic Xlove etc working ..
The sexlivion quest line works perfectly so far ... BUT:

when I spell Sexual Temptation talking to someone, then the lady pulls out fine and now I can choose different positions ... and it is up and then ran around already, moves and groans fleiuig ... everything runs fine ... just my own actor around is stupid and does not ruhrt

The funny thing is on a quest dau ( Anvil) is a woman's charm NPC speaks at a passerby and then driving with him .... and since both moved freely ... the animations Therefore must be present.
I already have the entire Oblivion Pose Pack III installed incl Eroblion (I have read somewhere here is to help dau), result unfortunately without. So I have a clean-save done (installed sexlivion, started new game) with no success.

The files must already my PC, be present , only I get my non-actor in motion! ARGH

Incidentally, when I sleep over Xlove or the conversation, dinner with the ladies, then the movements so work with my actor perfectly as I said.

Thanks in advance for the help ... I'm sure it is only a minimal setup, and all runs very well.

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei Djinn369

time greeting.
The problem that I had you here ansprichst once. This with the Sexdarkness - Mod behaves, unfortunately so, that this mod Thurs run not with all compliant Sexmods.
I have then in the games file once all the mods that had to do with sex, the Hackchen away, unfortunately I can not list all the mods that are not up to Sexdarkness compliant.

Incidentally, I'll include you in words the same groups, then you can use all the mods here in the DL - Download Area are.

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:07 am 

I salute you Djinn369 .. for me this so-called Bewag funktionirt at (the players) I have translated the mod even in German
The quest line is now available in German, but the esp file I have not yet uploaded. Yes you can with the various Sexpositionsring
set warrum positions but only in the standing from impede disabled
setting it makes sense in lying position, it's funny because I move
I am always standing weiu not . in the evening today, I will
Get the Ladereih Re: Sexlivion - moved Actor not describe Modmanager, surprisingly, what <<einfolge >> me too went to a number of installation all at once, as searchable
described.The Posemods need not be without all of this is
suddenly funktioniert.Also I register again with the load order.
Zolika

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm 

Oblivion, Global interface setting, Younger NPCs, comp-IM Nvidia, KT_Custom
Race, Eshme Bodies, DLC. Shivering Isl Male Body Replacer v.5, Ren_Beauty
,Flying Camera, comp. IM.Sp, Obl.IM.SI, Obl.IM Supermen-M, P1 DSEE You Sleep, Love SMYB Full, Sexdarkness, Sexcompanion, Eyja, and finally
Lordo's Voicefix DV. And that was it ...

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm 

Djinn369 Hi,

It may be that when you install the mod just one esp. had?

On TesNexus there is a German version of Sexlivion, where the animations are included. Can enter yes Sexlivion times in the search for TesNexus.

Although this question is a bit long in here, I hope that I could help you further. Re: Sexlivion - Actor will not move

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 5 posts ]