Post subject: Re...
Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:43 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Phiu take apart, sometimes

computer.
AMD Athlon X2 240
2GB RAM
Graka currently: GF8100 M2 + TE (onboard) (virtual nearly 1GB memory)
(Before ATI X1300 256mg (Virtual memory also 1GB))
Board: Biostar
Power Supply ka ... but it is more than enough else was running garnix
Sound , onboard
Direct X 11
Operating System: Windoze 7 Ultimate 64

rest are laaufwerke and hard drives, so uninteresting

And I say yes, I can play anything, things just Bethesda. some make a few other problems. The former most of the rest is ne of attitude or not at all funzt.

Fallout 3 runs unstable, Oblivion has the problems described above,
Sacred 2, the selbebn samples such as Oblivion, but was the old to the computer on the new self've played because I still net loss to the missing (and because of the mist with the addon).
A few shooters run something lame or liquids at lower einstellugnen, just a few not at all and that is fine too.

I think most probs because I have this 64bit thing or prompted the 64 is too.
with NEM 32ger system I did not have as many tests, but I have until next month wait until I since can do something.
No moss nothing going on and maybe I'm the end of the month n Vorstellugnsgesprach and must be there to advance the travel expenses, only then I can plan on.

Well I do now ersmal circuit thus, oblivion run to get to.
A bit of anger should be good furs blood, but if I get me even more consider writing upset either I NEN heart Kasper, the computer survived not the next morning and that would be both a little sad. Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain

So your RAM - memory range perfectly. But what I can very well imagine you have a board - Grafka.

How old is the your motherboard? For the Grafka, because you have AGP or PCI-E? Slot.
Onboard sound card does not really matter, I'm currently also an onboard sound card.

I once had a Grafka so I could not in Oblivion HDR - play mode, but only in Bloom, so I could make of course no ordinary screen with the keyboard.

Your previous Grafka with 256MB RAM, 2GB of RAM is with your memory a bit durftig.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:09 am 

The board I've only since last year September.
And with the onboard chip, the system runs even better than the old Graka was probably really too old.

Could it be that since n Heckmeck card with ATI and NVIDIA were chipset ka.
But the error is still no improvement, no matter whether card or onboard.

Like I said, the software problem is n, ore less a hardware problem.

Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:16 pm 

Bloody_Kain Hi,
with 2GB Ram Win7 is 64bit but not in track.

When I install Win7 I could choose between 32bit/64bit.
But this version has not any good ....

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:19 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain. 've uninstalled

As you Oblivion, you've got there and the config files in My Documents -> My games -> Oblivion by hand with gelsocht?
For these are not deleted automatically.

And if there is a bug inside, then dipped the always on, because Oblivion when you reinstall this file (especially the Oblivion.ini) is not rebuilt, but takes over.
Losch these times by hand. Oblivion then creates a new file with the default values.
Maybe I will return.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:27 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi

I have deleted all of which somehow somewhere OPblivion was on 3 plates to estimate the shape up my mod folder but where there are no config data in it.
Then the Regestry bare scrubbed and then re-installed.

There was no longer available, but now the frames go in the cellar, no matter what graka ...

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm 

Hi Bloody_Kain.

At least a start. are now only has yet figured out why your FPS falls.

The latest patch installed, you've traveled?
What is that for a modfolder?
Is this only the folder where you've parked between your Oblivion mods say so, so the Arhive? Istda or another folder in your Oblivion directory?

What about with your graphics card driver?

Yet another question.
You write that your PC has 2GB Ram.
What graphics card you jetztein is, and how much MB is the graphics card physically?
For the problem with onboard graphics are as follows:
These graphics cards are usually so in any case most do not own no memory.
The heist, the graphics cards occupy a portion of main memory for itself.
So if the graphics card 512 for the claims, then available from the 2GB Ram effective only 1.5 GB for the rest of the system for grouting.
If you then used it with this turbo, it may be that your RAM for the rest of the system still goes down. I now weiu not know exactly how this turbo looks like, but somewhere it must be so too, and that's just the RAM.

Since this graphics memory halt in the RAM is, this is slower than if the graphics card has its own memory, because the graphics card can access more quickly on this, as well as the RAM of the PC.

Earlier, it was so that the separation between the RAM part and the part for the video card was not suaber, and therefore sometimes wanted to access the graphics card on the part of the Ram, who was not for the graphics board, and containing also vice versa. The PC took on the part of the Rams, who had for the video card. The result: Windows could Absturtz freeze or completely.

If it does, then get / lend you even a separate video card and test it.

Maybe it's better then. The collapse of the FPS might have to do with the video store because the graphics card does not get as fast as the data from the memory, as is normally the case.

And the ATI X1300, with its small working Speier not the software for Oblivion. And if you use this turbo, then this is virtual memory back in the RAM of the PC, or worse, as virtual memory on the hard disk. The latter product is entirely bad, because the hard drive is even slower than the RAM.

For these reasons I am not a fan of onboard graphics.
Only UAsnahme of the above rule is when the Onoradgrafik stand for a separate memory to grouting. So for example a memory bank or two bank where one can use the memory for video memory. Then this just for the graphics card under grouting. But this is usually not the case.
If you can in the BIOS Grou of video memory set already, then you will have shared memory, since the subdivision.

As I said most, sometimes a separate graphics card and let this turbo out. And turn off the onboard graphics card, just look in the BIOS the one on the entry and then shut off, or set the memory for the graphics card to 0, you can switch off most of those video cards as well.

More weiu at the moment I can not. For the rest of your PC is actually more than enough strong enough.

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:26 am 

Phew many questions, too many ...

I'll try to:

Yes

Is this only the folder where you've parked between your Oblivion mods say so, so the Arhive? Istda or another folder in your Oblivion directory?

Just a collection Mod folder, not the Data folder in Oblivionverzeichnis.
Is a folder where I store tens to tens of mods between games when they are good I keep it if I schmeiu them out.

What about with your graphics card driver?

Was both the most recent.

What graphics card you jetztein is, and how much MB is the graphics card physically?

Currently the onboard card as this is the new chipset from her than my old X1300. The board has virtually no physical store, the old one had 256.

The problem with the onboard and the Rams is known to me for ages, I come close Ulich from the industry. ;)
Is only temporarily.

Auuerdem I've played Oblivion earlier this Graka, with fairly high einstellugnen and the liquid. I guess, like Nude Mod, that the graphics chip is just too old for Win7.

I then installed Win7 only 64 because you had said that the resources of less than the required version 32ger. Ka whether that's true or not.

I keep on the board first, so far everything runs well.
Next month I'll play again n new Windoze, then listen to these problems ... hopefully then no new -.-

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:15 am 

Hi all

So the only thing on this issue yet what help could this software that was Bloody_Kain take a test if Win7 64 fit or not, there's so much I know at Microsoft.

Is not 100% TIG, but there ware so you can dan about what is weak, what does not.

I several customers who have problems with Win7 64 bit also did. Also, there is much to read about this subject on the Internet.

The Win7, needs no matter whether 32 or 64 bit less resources, is exaggerated in my view outright. How is it that I can install on a laptop with only 256 RAM XP but not Windows 7 32 bit? If Windows 7 is coming in my experience usually the video card, RAM and prose only in second and third. And I mean not, that is important in Win7 not also to the RAMs. As in XP, who you might play special games, today one needs a well bestuckte RAM - Bank, otherwise it does not run on either system liquid.

Also, I think, the Bloody_Kain safely what he does, what does not. I'm going dan Sun down in about two months Win7 64 bit and see what will be better than Win7 32 bits.
Mods but I'm still on XP.

I actually see it: Sometimes a comparison with whom I have a PCI network card for use Win7 go to the browser faster, than whom I have the Ethernet network - connection from the motherboard use.
Despite the microsoft for Win7 a separate update for mainboard makes Ethernet - connection.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3