Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re Play Mukke
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

so I habs so in erinerung the da son npc for you zukomt
but the multi player with the r is not quite right there geibt n mod with is the (exact the glaiche as for morrowind and oblivion) but I Staig there's not as fully

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm 

String
but the multi player with the r is not quite right there n mod geibt with is the (exact glaiche as for morrowind and oblivion) but I Staig there's not quite by

I am not expecting mod's

if I am going to mod it, then is GTA III, GTA VC, GTA SA multiplayer also develop because someone NEN mod wanted (which anyway never works clever)

and gothic is simply not designed for multiplayer, no matter who makes NEN as mod ... typical multiplayer things simply do not ... in almost all games multiplayerfahigen to store the character (rpg), so you can seamlessly play in multiplayer ... Singelplayer in rpg's stores to the world ... ma and now to make a mod NEN, where the storage system changes ... I doubt that the work is worth ... and all the mod's I do not see it as a fully-fledged multiplayer, rather than SPAU between ...

The only multiplayer what the mod does, is an NFS ... since there were only online ne function and the mod flitted before the game that you are on the LAN on the web, so you could go run into friends who were in the LAN ...

Way on the topic ... I find the NFS music is always quite brilliant ...

~ Sic ~

Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm 

There are some games that I play the music in the background, but run along quietly leave. Be it at: WC3 + addon in the SWKotOR series, Anno 1602 - Anno 1701, ehm. WOW, LOTRO, etc. I even have the official, free complete soundtrack to HDRO drawn. Furthermore, at that time bought for my WOW time both soundtracks. Hore they still do. True, the time is after calming a bit monotonous. But if you for hours through the counter-pull is a slight amount of change, incidentally. Should there be among you HDR LOTRO fans, I can gladly have given you the soundtrack or the link where I uploaded it. Aja, the GTA series I use when it just my music. Except for a couple that come, the rest is mostly Mull. I think it should be dieversen Games the best soundtracks. But not everything should serve for this.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2