All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:49 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi All

Instructions for the start of Flames of Vengeance:

1.Your does not have to buy anything at the beginning of basic equipment.

2nd to the house by Tauro's lives and all the underground levels, you do not need weapons.

3.Man can honestly read every thought even if it happens one too many, but for some people to get the opportunity to info about weapons and deposits.

4.Auffteilung the abilities at the beginning: Since I first refer you to some lockpicking and experience increase (ie more experience points in%) can make the rest of you then when it really Requires.

5.I was first run everything and take orders, some orders can govern with money and you can come at the conclusion of a quest so on Equipment.

6.When then you have the quest in the dancing sea horses and has all the information we come to Ursula and you have to decide to run or fight with her.

Who let Ursula run the gamut from you, but who wants to get battles Requires either magic or a bow (that ranged). Since when Ursula comes to your zunah Telepotiert elsewhere on the battleground.

Did you get with ranged techniques as more, what comes out do not know yet as I have everything set to melee.

7.Im Nimir temple one finds the spirit of Baldini this one is produced by the perfume, but unfortunately he died trying zupflucken a flower.

This is what your going to have to once you accept the quest, the usual jumping from edge to edge, if one is then arrived at the top and only a jump away from the trunk to the switch will not losspringen same.

To get there, you have only the head and a step down and then has to make you jump Backward, another way I have not found.

8th and then when you get the quest with the Goblin weapons and deposits (also valid for the Goblin-energy ball) gets you buy at the Goblin handler.

This was just a little sign I hope it's a little help for a start.

PS: If you have time kuckt have dochmal in Battle Tower this past is still there and accessible, that I had Hermosa as a trainer but now Kenneth was there.

Дnderung: 2 was korregiert of Hansel against lying about on Taurus house

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Zail

There is also a complete solution to ... see HERE

Like our member sky light in this MAIL said, you should research
first look read in the forums or, before you simply left inside is in Posts .

What I unfortunately auffallt again and again ... Posts 5 times fast purely write copy
or download and then wait for the privilege.
In most cases, come then, strangely, no more posts ... SAD

To your spelling outer I am for decency's sake do not prefer ...

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:22 am 

Hello

Although I am also still new here but I've previously the most downloads for the games that I've seen.

Among them was the complete solution from 14.Aug.2010 downloaded from the download area, I have this yet.

In reference to certain forms of writing some users, as do I am afraid right to talk.

Maybe it is missing only a mangelder vocabulary of the most happening, was in some very worthwhile to tutoring.

Thanks BoA

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 am 

I have just finish the ego draconis and got the save game to FoV. do you have the walkthrough for this part by english because i do not understand German Re: Divinity II Flames of Vengeance

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]