All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Icons for the desktop
Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello.

I am a person who likes to share, especially if it has cost me nothing Icon's fur den Desktop

First a little history:
When I again Warcraft I drove III TfT the latest update, my Windows did not suddenly show the icon. Looks of course silly, if the linkage simply displays no icon. So I searched on the hard disk after a WC3TfT icon. Unfortunately without success!
Well, yes, the Internet offers enough possibilities, is somewhere, someone has uploaded the icon for WC3TfT, so I grab me but just.

So I started looking and was even really make quickly. But what gamers saw my heart?

Icon's fur den Desktop

This does not look totally out of awesome? If it could only look all the shortcuts so!

Of course, I then looked around on the page and saw that the nice man's massive icon has been compiled. So, at first everything went down, and adjusts all my icon's on the desktop.
Above all, I think it's great that the obligatory Games folder on the desktop now has a uniform looks, straight to Windows 7, when the Grou still so already can adapt and now the chaos that some developers loveless described as an icon is finally over.

Well, since I just with the nude patch for Fallout3 of a large load of 1.2 GB here, and it takes forever, I am naturally dull. So I thought I make you look at the icon's attention. Perhaps the place to have someone of you just as awesome as I liked and spare his desktop.

So here is the link to the gallery of 3xhumed

So I might make here no advertising, and as already mentioned, it does not cost anything, just wanted to give your drab desktop maybe a little sparkle ! Icon's fur den Desktop
Since we are so general to the Beautiful Game (babe) 's go, I thought, why post it does not even hints to help the games to spare on the Windows surface .
If this should not be desirable, then please just Losch and in the future I promise to post no longer something.

Otherwise I was happy at least if someone else also has tips in this form.

Post subject: Re Icon for the desktops
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:35 pm 

Thank you Dexter.
I'll be watching times maybe I'll find what you're looking for (=

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm 

Hi Dexter

Good post. Something was me who it comes time for interest to the new forum, like on Nudecreator, just not the same system as you scroll through to Bewusstlosikeit yes.

Are with us so the mods sorted, and well above clearly but I think this is something like this:
Re: Icon's fur den Desktop Here icon, next to the track of the Games, to Sunday, from A to Z, this should go at all.

Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:08 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

the following:
Hi Dexter

Good post. Something was me who it comes time for interest to the new forum, like on Nudecreator, just not the same system as you scroll through to Bewusstlosikeit yes.

Are with us so the mods sorted, and well above clearly but I think this is something like this:
Re: Icon's fur den Desktop Here icon, next to the track of the Games, to Sunday, from A to Z, this should go at all.

I was once the author of the Downloadmod ask where and how you could insert something like this, but I think this adjustment would be very expensive. Whether he still do it. Nachhoren times whether he would be too ready to something.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:03 am 

Hi

Thanks again, I thought this only whom we have our own server, event. I could yes, then this.
You could ask the author Wen ware this is very good, there's no hurry, because this year I did not really big Modifications longer on our side.

I thought this way: Dragon Age, just include the main window, an icon, not all mods, otherwise we were both integrated in 10 years on the icon.
Also I am look at me, whether it is something better out of php. We have plenty of time who do we get our server.
The list of mods I leave it as it was, because it is very clear about.

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:19 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

It by GBT from other Forumssyoftare could use one.

One software e.g. vBulletin, but I galube this is not freeware.

Even then the question is how far the system with the correction that offers what we bracuhen, or to retrofit with mods last.

Alone, the download system. This is indeed a mod for PHP. And on another forum system this can not be transmitted. I weiu not present, how far it e.g. vBulletin is the same for anything.

And if so, then was ordered to link to all new and linkages.

Would be very expensive.

Posted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:33 am 

Hi

I can well imagine that this is expensive. What makes me wonder, too, so I liked that account, not all members delete, so it would not be the intention.

Yes, it's still a few months, and as already written, we have time to test this. So nothing can go wrong there, and until then I'm sure more of the whole idea.

We would end up with a year two nude patch - nude mod pages will remain accessible online, and we can in the new nude patch - page work, so before we go online.

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:25 am 

Hi Dexter,
thank you for the great link, is really nice ne thing! Please me!
* Wink *

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:15 am 

Dark_Nature Hello!

I'm glad that some here prefer.

Is the main problem that is found to some games, no icons, then you have to worry just once ran itself, I've also been one or the other creates Re: Icon's fur den Desktop

By the way, include on the icons right here on the page, as the Author of things her rather for personal use were made, I was maybe look and see how it legally looks, before I got the parts just like that to publish a website.

But I know myself as not grou, the safest ware is determined to make something yourself.

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 am 

Hi Dexter

Thank you, yes I had asked him before, so we are making to 99%.
But there are a few icons that have been and I really liked.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]