All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

As written before, I have confirmed it. However, I do not have a mod that makes the console visible.
Appears in turn to your picture with me with the activation of the console is an alphabetical string at the top of which is to confirm the [ENTER] again disappeared. From then on, the keyboard no longer works for the game with all the relevant characters.
No [I] for inventory's no [C] for the character, not a [ESC] for Menu's.
Only with [Alt] + [F4], I can end the game.

Well, I try a different again now, as I sink back their affection. Hopefully then appears again the Schlusselsatz, so I can then go back to normal. There are gifts to all over the place.

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:51 pm 

Well, I can not say anything else, as in my last post. If I have confirmed with Enter, schlieut the console and I can normally play on.
The only thing I did was not now, Shift + Alt to print.

Well, I sometimes wish the project every success!

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 am 

Hello,

I have the console button simply placed on the X because the X button is indeed not used in the game.
Is it wonderful in the KeyBindings.ini under OpenConsole_0 = Keyboard: Button_X set. Here with me the X button

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:52 am 

Little witch has written the following:
wrote earlier, I have confirmed it. However, I do not have a mod that makes the console visible.
Appears in turn to your picture with me with the activation of the console is an alphabetical string at the top of which is to confirm the [ENTER] again disappeared. From then on, the keyboard no longer works for the game with all the relevant characters.
No [I] for inventory's no [C] for the character, not a [ESC] for Menu's.
Only with [Alt] + [F4], I can end the game.

Well, I try a different again now, as I sink back their affection. Hopefully then appears again the Schlusselsatz, so I can then go back to normal. There are gifts to all over the place.

If you open the console look after the string, then it may be that once you initially enter must print, and only then enter the actual cheat. Then press Enter and it should go.
Here in this thread in Eroffnungsbeitrag is given a link where you can download the mod says. Since this is very small, you can download this mod as a guest of dragonage nexus. after I had installed the mod, the console is visible.
This mod is incidentally not a real mod, but it is simply inserted a file that is copied from the DVD version of the game for some reason not properly on the hard drive.

So little witch, best you first installed the mod, so you can see the console as such.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5