Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Warrior Orochi
Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi, here ............. I'm new, Find your site very well have found it on many Nudemods nudecreator not exist

About.
I've Warriro Orochi ; for the PC (. http://www.krawall .. com / web / Warriors_Orochi / news / id, 29 733 bought) and recently tried out well in the game there a few times suue women really hope some of you make NEN nude mod Darfur

Screenshot:
http://www.bilder-space.de/show.php?file=02bl9tIpr42H1lW.JPG

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei Hentai

Must say looks good, is safe again online - Game?

Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:40 am 

Hei Hentai

Must say looks good, is safe again online - Game?

Ne is not on-line game, you spit it offline. It is a crossover between games dynasty warrior and samurai warrior. (Both on PS2)

Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 am 

Hei Hentai
How old is this the game? Wan say it came out, because I still
heard nothing of it.
Shall I buy wahrscheindlich too. Let's see what it is with nude patches for
To make this game.

Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm 

Hei Hentai
heard nothing of it.
to make this game.

Well the game has quite a few years on his back. As current image is not. Well groutenteils one runs through the area and skin mauig down opponents. Umbedingt innovative but not occasionally quite funny.

Http: / / www.onlinewelten.com / reviews, id2261, 0, warriors_orochi_dynasty_warrior_trifft_samurai_warrior.html

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 am 

Hentai

Hei Hentai
heard nothing of it.
to make this game.

Well the game has quite a few years on his back. As current image is not. Well groutenteils one runs through the area and skin mauig down opponents. Umbedingt innovative but not occasionally quite funny.

Http: / / www.onlinewelten.com / reviews, id2261, 0, warriors_orochi_dynasty_warrior_trifft_samurai_warrior.html

Hi Hentai.

Get to see you here.
So, is as old but not at the game.
If you think this game version here: http://www.amazon.de/THQ-Entertainment-GmbH-Warriors-DVD-ROM/dp/B0015EXGE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 s = videogames qid = 1211475899 sr = 1-1
this is only appeared on 25.Marz.2008 costs and currently there 28.95Ђ or by Z-Shop 17.50Ђ already.

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:52 am 

Hi Hentai.

Get to see you here.
If you think this game version here: http://www.amazon.de/THQ-Entertainment-GmbH-Warriors-DVD-ROM/dp/B0015EXGE2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 s = videogames qid = 1211475899 sr = 1-1
this is only appeared on 25.Marz.2008 costs and currently there 28.95Ђ or by Z-Shop 17.50Ђ already.

How embarrassing. Have not looked myself when it appeared the game was just old. The graphics looked on my laptop is not soo spectacularly.

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 am 

Hentai

Hi Hentai.

Get to see you here.

How embarrassing. Have not looked myself when it appeared the game was just old. The graphics looked on my laptop is not soo spectacularly.

Well. On the topic of games on a laptop I would say no more Rolling Eyes . Not all laptop video cards are powerful enough to play games with graphics and display of large fluid (with high resolution and the same). Since you already have to make compromises. I was almost saying that if you were the game on a normal PC games, you have a better graphic representation. And on notebooks, it may happen that drive it since times suddenly the energy saving features in between, when they are active. And then there only once vigorous stuttering, come to the CPU and GPU back up to full speed.

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:34 pm 

Well. On the topic of games on a laptop I would say no more Rolling Eyes . Not all laptop video cards are powerful enough to play games with graphics and display of large fluid (with high resolution and the same). Since you already have to make compromises. I was almost saying that if you were the game on a normal PC games, you have a better graphic representation. And on notebooks, it may happen that drive it since times suddenly the energy saving features in between, when they are active. And then there only once vigorous stuttering, come to the CPU and GPU back up to full speed.

Well, that the resolution on my laptop is not so good looks like on a computer with the same computing power is the same to me noticed but on my laptop running the latest games and that is the most important. Well, the landscape looked like in the game dull.

In the Data folder of Warrior Orochi many BDX-HDX and IDX files. No idea what the are there and how the game is set up maybe someone can here what to do with it.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]