What operating system do you have?

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

XP to-date standard

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:04 am 

Sun unfortunately I can not say to much. In my case everything runs as it should.
Sure, the English mods I have English text on the screen, but the rest is in German, as it should be.

I now weiu not know if Dragon Age is drauuen as multi-language version. If so, it may be that you have installed multiple languages simultaneously, eg English, and German language or the other way?

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:17 am 

When I had installed More Options at Pearl, Which of course there were texts in English, but that was no longer wild. The texts of the normal game but were still completely in German.
Now I get but a complete mishmash transformed from German and English, of about 50% of the dialogues with my companions and important NPC's in gibberish in German and English. Sometimes this varies even in a conversation, so it starts the German, but eventually ends in English. Sometimes they are completely German, English sometimes my questions, the answers and sometimes they begin German German, Which have English border in the middle and again in German.
In the game options I set for the purpose of the languages are obscure, since search is not an option offered. I can make do me right now just so I completely reinstall the game without mods (again Crying or Very sad ).
As described here, create as many backup file (How does it work? Best So where can I find them where they lay I do?)
And then try again evt with the mods.

Hierfur would be a small guide that is quite helpful. For example, in what order should I install them the best, so there are no complications.
As already Mentioned interest me here:

Ancient Elven Boots (fix for the elf shoes in Lothering)
    Better sex scenes
    Free Love or Equal Love 1:06
    More options at The Pearl
    Natural_bodies_all_in_one_3_0-554
    Polygamey
    The Pearl Redone V 1.8
Other games were:

Armory
    Body Makeover
    Lesbian Sex
    metagame Items
    Sexy Robe all in Ones
    Your_Personal_Castle_v021
    evt And yet the fix in with the box stock. But I heard that you want to give it some problems, even if they were previously not Described further.

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 pm 

Hi little witch.

So with your problems, I was NOT advise you of your current Sichernugsdateien create Spielinstallatin. There is a risk that you take along the fault then the new game.

Clears's best to complete the game and any remaining files under My Documents. On Windows XP My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age

and see Whether it is deleted after the uninstallation of whole game from the game folder.

If everything is cleared, then install the game. If you have Awakening, then install and subsequent to version 1.04 patch.

The installation is considered a minor detail. If you install Awakening, you should install this add-on before installing the patch 1.04. Otherwise you have to re-install the patch to the instllation of Awakening again.
The reason that is installed with Awakening and the patch 1.03. If, however the main game already patched to version 1.04 is then installed in the installation of Akawening back files of version 1.03. Therefore, it is then required to patch 1.04 after the installation of Awakening install yet again. This Applies only if you ever play that has already patched to version 1.04 and then installed via Awakening.

As for the order of Modinstallation, so I am not known to heiuen, you can install the mods in any order.

You must take care only if they use different mods the same files or overwrite each other. If they have the same files, it is therefore problematic, because you can open the folder
My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age \ packages \ core \ override
additional folder to create, to get a better overview about the mods. keep

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm 

Small error. Initial installation, the backup file. Have up there probably forget the two N's. Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game
Awakening I have not (? Yet), so it currently affects only the base game and the official DLC's. This I suppose I should install before I start with the local mods, right?

According ModManager, I have to actually use his all in the C: extract \ Program Files \ Dragon Age \ mods \ dazip and insert. Then he realize this, more or less automatically and I only need install it. The files, Which He does not recognize, you can override by Creator / Edit override package even add.

Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

links I have tried the two installed to select additional content Ancients Boots and Polygamey. These are dazip files. Equal Love and NBaio are both overrides that can not be installed. Am I right click on it and she wants to install itself depends on the MM
Strangely, I can now take advantage of the effects of a nude mod's. I know not only who is active because I have only pulled Natural_bodies_all_in_one_3_0-554, but this could not install. Accordingly, I can so all the additional options (hair, no hair, muscles, choose not ....) but get the Standardkorper displayed. I also have two overrides (NBaio and Equal Love) variation in C: inserted \ Program Files \ Dragon Age \ mods \ override: \ Program Files \ Dragon Age \ mods \ dazip and in C. Sometimes as a solid rar file, once unzipped . The MM has it netweder not detected because they were in the wrong folder or in the wrong format, or else, he hung up I assume that somehow zusammenhangt with the MM, and he has verwurschtelt some files.
I just got the Befurchtung I had even after a new installation, including removal of previous track, have the same problem again, because the MM I had installed so ever again.

Edit: An addendum yet.
Before I changed the hard drive, I had already pulled a few mods. These were (otherwise I can not just print) somehow transformed by DownloadHelper, so they had a kind of automatic installation program. In my Fallout 3 mods that's the case again. They are now called, for example Wasteland_Player_-_CORE_1-02.04.2273 DownloadHelper Pulled Dragon Age mods are against everything still WinRAR files. Missing me maybe to additional integrated program?

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi little witch. say

initially aml to the ModManager kannich bit since I've been using this yet.

The. Dazip files you should install the Dragon Age own tool to see game installation folder \ bin_ship
The file daupdater.exe heist.

The. Override files must be installed with a mod manager (we have in the database two Mod Manager).
.Zip. Rar or .7 z can not install the mod manager, since these are dependent only normal archives, Which the mod manager can not handle.

If you now install the first official DLCs, or your own mods does not matter does not matter.

The Download Helper is a small download program Nudecreator.
This is a small executable. Exe file. This must-start you, and you can then download the actual mod alden by Which. The contracts Referred to by you Dragon Age files were apparently not the hinzugefugt Download Helper.

During the EXEC of the download helper can choose you know if you want to install next to another small demMod Websuchdienst. I was to you vorsclagne this browser does not instalation, but only and exclusively download the mod from you desired.

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 pm 

Little witch has written the following:
Super Comment (s), Thank you. Hot for the activation? Very Happy

spermadieaugenauf has written the following:
bold

sorry my mistake

spermadieaugenauf
clear

when?

The are up there that your current contributions within five minutes.

And yet something about this topic:

To those members seeking Mull as those set by spermdieaugenauf in our forum, will never be included in the user group. You have to expect that you're like the above member are simply deleted, and this without big demands.
Who should I see something like that, and need to read, so I doubt very strongly of Charles Darwin's theory. Search members have no business with us nothing, because there seems to me automatically on the suspicion that such a wretch can still be a 12 years old.

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:46 pm 

Hi little witch.

As for the backup file, all user configurations, and all user mods, etc. stored at:
My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age
Notice that all official DLCs are installed there.
My Dragon Age folder is now a grou of around 5.33GB.

Of Particular interest was allowed to be the folder
My Documents \ BioWare \ Dragon Age \ Settings
. Because there all Userkonfigs be saved. This folder is for me only 514KB small.

Could something so serious seinmit of the backup.
And my installation folder with Dragon Age Awakening again 21.7GB.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 am 

The error with the ModManager I've now found. It can be viewed as a combination of display error and impatience. Very Happy
When I tried to install NBaio, I was always the ad, Which gives the MM no return message, so I finished it.
Yesterday I was having this problem still occurred during the installation of NBaio momentarily distracted. Although again there was that the MM is no return message, he installed the mod NBaio anyway. So for all the others who are as impatient as I often am Wait a bit (3-5min), then it should work. After all, the grou NBaio is 170MB.

The error with the gibberish language has so far not recurred. Here I know but still not know why he is originally occurred. Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

Thanks for all the tips and thus for the reply by PM. Re: Modprobleme after reinstalling the game

LG, little witch

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next