Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:49 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi, Eddyboy here.

I think that some of my mods, such as Jora Livia Mod, The Saboteur, X-Blades were allowed to Prince of Persia, etc. to be found here on nudefix.ch, even if I do not can VERIFICATION because my nudefix.ch account again was gone.
I was more on nudecreator.de active, but this page is currently under reconstruction, so I have decided also to offer my services. On NC considerable interest was on my mods, and I always like GW Gold raussschmeiue the window, I thought, I'll do some advertising here sometimes.
I was not sure where to post this, because somehow stands in the sections here that you can look for patches or ask questions about them - I should have overlooked the section for publication of own patches, I ask, the move here.

Enough of the preface: I offer personalized on-GW Nudemods or deposits.
And as I have it all written on Nudecreator before, and I quote myself just himself (who the English language is not strong with enough, but is interested, write me):

For everyone interested in GW mods like these old ones I made 2 years ago:
Your personal mods for GUILD WARS

Here's the deal: I'm still doing mods.

---

Many things stayed the same since I started modding:

First:
It's still not possible to create a mod that works for everyone.
If it was, I'd do it for free, but since I can only mod for one player at a time, I also want to get payed by that player.

Second:
I still offer high-quality personalized mods that work in the game.
That means that I do not just mod underwear, your character will have full armor while appearing nude.
That way full playability is kept with the mod active.

Third:
I got better by experience and know many tricks when it comes to TexMod and Guild Wars.
But I still can not do magic. I can only change textures, no models.
Also, some armors just do not edit well. I know what armors work, though.

---

However, some things changed.

First:
After 5 1 / 2 years of Guild Wars, I am probably one of the many who have achieved everything.
I'm mainly filling my HoM and opening the Zaishen Chest nowadays.

Second:
The same goes for the mods I did for clients recently.
I'm mainly modding for veterans who have nothing else left to spend their riches on and see my mods as a way to spice up the old game again.

Third:
KS-Mod got nerfed.
It's not possible to see other people's armor in full detail in outposts anymore, hence you can not extract those textures directly.
There is a workaround for this, but it makes modding more tedious.

---

Modding is fun, but I still have to spend time working for you, and of course want to get payed for that.
My customers tend to see my mods as a way to get a new elite armor they could not get otherwise.

Instead of paying 60k + for material to NPC for a prestige armor everyone has, you pay me for a mod nobody else has.

Therefore my prices start at 60k or 10 Z-Keys.
Depending how much complexity and detail you want, it could take more work, Resulting in another price, of course.

Here's a picture of a recently made mod:
Picture 1

---

So if anyone is interested, send me a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Hi Eddyboy

Welcome in this nice forum.
I hope you will enjoy your stay.
To working with you ...

The game Guild Wars, I'm not, but clean work from you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:08 pm 

Hi Eddyboy

time we sincerely welcome. Yes this is love in the accounts, after I have already mentioned the oftern. And I answered it too much. And even a thread there, namely: A To all new registrations.
So I have this: Whom do I sign up on one side, then I throw at least once a hello in the round, can the other members shall deem that it is me. With us, the thing runs on something other than Nudecreator, this is the reason why we are almost always online.
It might maybe sound a little harsh, but here everything is deleted, what registers with us and post about 2 to 3 days, at least not a hello, otherwise we certainly now more members than Nudecreator, but in practice only Forums corpses, as I call these so-called members, and that I will never rest. I for my part, I prefer quality rather than quantitate. Also tonight will be lost once again a few.

Nudecreator is a story for itself, not against Nudecreator, but I think soon, the guys so there never get a grip, it is a pity to see this page. nude mod is only three years, and only because Nudecreator times for 4 months was not on, have since over there, which I think is actually accessible in December jrgendwelche problems, and in this episode three times already.

Should you like us, despite my contribution still hot, we again welcome you here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:55 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

nude mod
subscribe From the first time. Ironically, missing all my posts, including the starting post, and you see the answers

nude mod
From a later login again.
Here you see my post yet, only that at one time guest turn, is owbohl I had registered myself.

However, this should be far from being a fussy - more so casually may mention Re: Your personal mods for GUILD WARS
I also do not want that the discussion here to technical problems I had in the past might drift from this page.

Glad to time in any case be here again!

If anyone therefore should have interest or questions about Guild Wars mods, he can register here or via PM.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:51 pm 

Hi Eddyboy

Yes of course this is embarrassing. By design, you were certainly not deleted, we now have a new system, which occurs not more so.

And how do you think so? Interested in mods, funny question. Mods for the Download - Area, or private.
Have you been involved in the Darfur groups.
Sorry!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:28 am 

Your mods are really first cream Re: Your personal mods for GUILD WARS

If you were out Would other games modding you 'bought' xD
I play myself no GW, atm I have FW CB tested and I still await Tera: p

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:44 pm 

Hi Eddyboy.

Again to hear something from you.

One already offers what you are doing here. Was ichnline play games, I was smooth zuruckkommen it.

As for your old posts, then I can assign them, if they still exist. I will look tomorrow once in the database.

As for the publication of nude patches, there are currently two routes. Small mods, you can directly cleave the post with, if you want, or continue to send email to us.

If we have the new server, will I share in the download database a special uplaodordner, where the user can highly alden mods directly. I will move them right then only to the location on the server and ready.

As for the file attachment, then the following:
total of 10MB you can adhere to the post, the maximum individual file. 5MB should be grou. I'll set up of large files, if the new server is ready to start on.
There we have also significantly more hard drive space.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 am 

The problem is that GW used in every character in every Rustungskombination its own texture. Therefore, these must be adjusted 1:1 to the particular character, and this is the item that I am here against the in-game currency.
The patch brings a different character for anyone something that unfortunately could make some of the patches in your database is relatively useless.
I 'abuse' you some parlous state of the advertising platform, which heiut course not, that I am the multi-digit number of patches that I can always to my delight even see your really great file repository, not in the future which add'll Re: Your personal mods for GUILD WARS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:17 pm 

Hi Eddyboy

Will definitely something new again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am 

Hi eddyboy.

Have just your old posts associated with your new account.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 10 posts ]