Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi sky-light

This I have not tried yet.

Post subject: Re Gothic II
Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:53 am 

Hi

So everything again switched to XP. Gothic II install no problem, so can not be broken, the third CD

Hi sky light

have the burning program tested on Win 7, I was denied of Windows, despite Admin rights. Tried it on XP then worked fine. The whole thing is very funny. Now I will have XP on my computer, and nothing works.

Thanks for your tips.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:18 pm 

In Windows 7 are you admin as admin not as long as you UAC is not stopping in the system control - read the bar-drag to the bottom - windows 7 administered somewhat differently than xp - the differences we need to know simple, otherwise You can not reason with w7 work

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 am 

Ho xaxoxix

This is the Admin on Win7 I have already made. This was clearly something with DirectX.
How to install said was not a problem, are me then the third CD of Gothic was inserted, and at the end of the installation, this compilation of DirectX - data have been made since then has been setup aborted.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 am 

soderle after I then asked myself what thing is - have self installed on my w7 64bit system - I must admit - it worked almost immediately for me, I could not understand the error that many people in the forums had

Bottom line - to say songwriter simply hard to what is to blame - I have in any case read that just cards nvidia at Gothic2 in connection with 64bit windows a problem can (I have an ati)

conclusion: as any gothic are people in which worked right away and others - said blod - easy pitch, which can be read through a hundred threads, help tips to try and do nothing under the dash - I'm so sorry for you Nude Mod

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:20 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi xaxoxix

Yes this will be due to the wahrscheindlich Grafka, will got another install and see then if it works then.

But let's also thank Dir Had sorry to say also, I'm not the only one with the said problem.

Posted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:44 pm 

What software does the following for when times.

Just denIhalt the CD to the hard drive and then the DX setup file completely delete, so the setup does not start from Directx.

Eventeull so the setup can not be executed correctly and then blocked dengnazen setup process.

Or, if possible, simply copy the contents of the CDs to the hard disk. Then try to download the setup file of DirectX 11, where they exist, and copy it to where the DXsetupdatei is from the game. Then deleting the original and rename the DX11 setup file like the old DX7 setup file. Then the setup program will start to hold it the DX7 but the DX11 setup.

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:45 pm 

Hi

have now made another Grafka purely does not work either, very funny.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 am 

So people

Now, I might have liked to know me, how did you do Gothic II run on 64-bit to Win7.

Why? Because I just received a email - I get mail from Koch Media AG, which is Gothic II is not compatible with Windows 7. And this should actually know, since they sell this game too, and make support for such games.
And this jrgendwie together with a protection depends. Who did not believe it, we can feel free to post the mail jrgendwie the forum.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next