All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I have still problems with the spel now I've finally started spelen, and now I'm in the one village and then I go into new town but when I am there I go in gefengnis and then falling down the game from IMMR no idea why this is

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:03 am 

very Blode ask: do you have Windows 7 as a 64 bit system?
And another question. you say you are abroad, what is your mother tongue? English?
Because your understanding German falls really hard and perhaps, one could understand you in English better.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:12 am 

ZaHaDum1984 sky-light

Posted:
have installed the day before yesterday Win7 on an HP laptop.
Except for one small thing everything works perfectly with Vista drivers endweder or Windows own, apart from the graphics driver.

There you have misunderstood me. My statement with respect to HP drivers was related to external devices from HP, in particular allinone printer.

Sorry that I am also involved, but I've then bought an HP All In One Printer (HP Deskjet F2492) and there were equally appropriate 32-bit and 64 bit drivers for Windows 7 Even otherwise I've been using Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit drivers had less problems than, for example with Vista Ultimate 64-bit before. For older devices may well be true, for example, at HP, but let's be honest geagt I just came up today still not a device that I just did not get to run under Windows 7. May be because most are just random from reputable manufacturers or not quite so old.

Like I said, it would have only mentioned that it might not be as extreme as it is presented here are HP's until today none (64 bit) drivers for Windows 7 after the motto.

And on The Witcher, I'm also curious to me but then I've bought the release, but not a lot of plays. Now there was a promotion on Steam where you could buy the complete Enhanced Edition for 3.99 euros. Downloaded got ego already, but no time to anzocken, so I am curious if it will run without problems via Steam, or not Re: The Witcher at Win7 64 bit

By the way, I could somehow still sell my normal commercial version somewhere? I seem to remember that, I got somewhere because of some registered to download the game (official), which could cause problems, right?

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:41 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Zail
I have still problems with the spel now I've finally started spelen, and now I'm in the one village and then I go into new town but when I am there I go gefengnis in the game and then falling down from IMMR no idea why this is

To what game is it? For cars with this description can not do anything.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:03 am 

Hi
I think he thinks The Witcher, the transition from the first into the second chapter. Just imagine this game is lubricated with me at W7 whatsoever. I never got a grip and then prefer to continue playing under Win XP.

Audi Power Nude Mod

Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:48 am 

Dexter

ZaHaDum1984 has written the following:

sky light
have installed the day before yesterday Win7 on an HP laptop.
Except for one small thing everything works perfectly with Vista drivers endweder or Windows own, apart from the graphics driver.

There you have misunderstood me. My statement with respect to HP drivers was related to external devices from HP, in particular allinone printer.

Sorry that I am also involved, but I've then bought an HP All In One Printer (HP Deskjet F2492) and there were equally appropriate 32-bit and 64 bit drivers for Windows 7 Even otherwise I've been using Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit drivers had less problems than, for example with Vista Ultimate 64-bit before. For older devices may well be true, for example, at HP, but let's be honest geagt I just came up today still not a device that I just did not get to run under Windows 7. May be because most are just random from reputable manufacturers or not quite so old.

Like I said, it would have only mentioned that it might not be as extreme as it is presented here are HP's until today none (64 bit) drivers for Windows 7 after the motto.

And on The Witcher, I'm also curious to me but then I've bought the release, but not a lot of plays. Now there was a promotion on Steam where you could buy the complete Enhanced Edition for 3.99 euros. Downloaded got ego already, but no time to anzocken, so I am curious if it will run without problems via Steam, or not Re: The Witcher at Win7 64 bit

By the way, I could somehow still sell my normal commercial version somewhere? I seem to remember that, I got somewhere because of some registered to download the game (official), which could cause problems, right?

Hi Dexter
So with my Brother, we had to download the driver on the internet, which was not handelsubliche DVD to Win7 64 bits.
If you have problems with Witcher, but I tend not to be believed, simply a PN

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 pm 

Hello people, I've also win 7 64bit and so no problems but there is one thing for the common user that no longer exist and this is reverse marks. clean up what is in a great disadvantage. under xp I have the eight files (example only) I needed clicked and clicked and then reverse marks were already a hundred that I did not have marked and then deleted.

Greeting with friendly Thrushbeard

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:43 am 

Then help ichnciht.

Currently, I am still using Windows XP. DA, I had no problems.

Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:53 am 

Hello people

have something moved my work, and I have The Witcher Platinum Edition installed, and even up to that part where you are thrown into prison played.
Who I've run in the background of the coach, sturtzt from the game. I have my character geskillt too high, in terms of level from time to Absturtz, then again not.
I've also Win7 64 bits, which should normally be the game Absturtz not really.

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 am 

Hello people

have something moved my work, and I have The Witcher Platinum Edition installed, and even up to that part where you are thrown into prison played.
Who I've run in the background of the coach, sturtzt from the game. I have my character geskillt too high, in terms of level from time to Absturtz, then again not.
I've also Win7 64 bits, which should normally be the game Absturtz not really.

So with XP, I had no problems diesbezuglich. I had leveled up Gerald times already starting to test the Anfnag. In the initial area in the castle. All high on max. has worked very well.

Dexter
By the way, somehow I could still sell my normal commercial version somewhere? I seem to remember that, I got somewhere because of some registered to download the game (official), which could cause problems, right?

As far as I was never a DLC weiu of The Witcher. But the sale could be difficult if you have already registered the game on the homepage. If you have the Enhanced Edition Patch manually downloaded and installed, then You must even be registered.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2