Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hei Mixyr

Since you missed all but a horny game.

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:35 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

jap, as is right . I'd even go so far and almost say, oblivion is the best RPG I've ever played (=

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:34 pm 

First, drop by the topic:
It is definitely not on the German language! I have to do too much with professional voice and language and stuff and also speak even one or the other.
It is only just on who is charged with and, unfortunately, many speakers believe they can say anything as long as the money is right!
Just that someone will sell you a washing on the radio or a car on TV does not inevitably lead to the fallen barbarian warrior can mimic in a fantasy world.
The problem here is that the game studios just sit there and elsewhere in Amiland or berherrschen no shred of our language. Then send the texts in English to the localizers and peening then with the recording studios. The developer then gets one day his 10-second tone in which the Hauptchar just says that he now wants to buy the club for 26 Rupees and go.
Since many people rely on many people who know them all!
And the guy who originally wrote the Skrpit times and has probably thinking something and had the votes already in the ear, comes with the Synchro texts probably never HANDS.

What I then also leads to Oblivion:
I the game have now for the umpteenth time gebugelt to the hard disk and will then start well again today (after I've inserted one or the other mod Rolling Eyes ).
The one with the video game skin away and is larger than Calmund best in his day. But as far as atmosphere and mood and synchronous, it is a disaster!
I liked Neverwinter Nights 2 for the group ... to interact with each other ... flirting, arguing, cursing.
I love Gothic 1 and 2 because it captures an instant. One is reminded of every corner of one shot and knows a scavenger for hours in the game is still the name of the NPCs with which one was connected through a quest.
Bioshock a nightmarish scenario for its casts a spell and there are many more good examples.
But Oblivion is incredible, despite its high gloss and its possibilities empty. I wake up not a single NPC to his heart. If a character dies or not, I do not care. And the habitation of Meuchelgilde is not sombre atmospherics than that of the blades. Mood and atmosphere here are suffering at a safe Grouteil the lousy speakers and synchronization. But also the quest design, that while has a good story, but tells them not reasonable.

Amen! Re: German Synchronitiation in games

so long
Fancy

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 pm 

Hi Fancy

In Oblivion I have to give you, unfortunately right, it does not really jrgendwie ruber. Graphics I find perfect, including the main quest is successful, but then the whole presentation around it's not really the yellow of the egg. I found Morrowind something exciting.
To Gothic: one and two: Very good.
I found three Gothic total Mull. to Oblivion
Back: What I then leads to the modders. My question was yes then that I find someone, but still has time, which also has about ne good voice, a male and a female voice. So the mud, because there are so many Hausermods, and the like for Oblivion, which are soooo boring, what should I with 1000 vacant houses? As promising mods are started under the famous name Beta, and then half-finished on the Internet, this were indeed so, as who I ne Homepage half-finished presentation.
Or because there are too Oblivion mods, who do you want to play this, you must get only 10 more other mods, to be able to gamble just this one mod.

Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:59 pm 

Yes, I was just so .... I have tried for two hours, the game started and I constantly forget any mod A, mod you need for B to C Mod Run! Terrible!
Well, voices and sound studio ... but I can offer my Modderfahigkeiten tend Gen zero!
Sorry!

So long
fancy

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am 

Hi Fancy

This would be by a vote class because we had already solved a problem. But please remember, we are ne nude patches - Page, accordingly, the Mod
I'm creating it to Anvil in a brothel with a torture chamber, so I have to see how many mods I can do it without this mod several other mods runs.
Here is the Swiss law, so you should, and Madel, which was going to do with 16 years young. I am sorry to say this, I did not like that our website is closed.
If interested, please leave a message in my PN.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3