Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:10 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei

Yes, the comparison with babel fish is good.
I already manchesmal astonished, and laughed about what I put there.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:53 pm 

Hei

Yes, the comparison with babel fish is good.
I already manchesmal astonished, and laughed about what I put there.

Just to Babel fish you see just the problem. Because all languages are structured differently, and then the whole Satzkonstruckt on the substantive context of the sentence itself arrives, it is on of large or complex sets for a machine simply impossible not to translate the propositions sible only correct but also grammatical. Since this failure Ьbersetzer containing almost always.

The words themselves can indeed about to put in tables, but here too there are difficulties ofters, especially if it's a word for several Ьbersetzungen, which then also on the content of the sentence are self abhanig. Then refuse to even the Ьbersetzer ofteren because these machines can not decide right then, which is now the right word. Then simply use the most frequently used word.

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:09 pm 

moder has written the following:
was me at oblicion always (still) wondering, is the slip of the tongue at the beginning. The usual procedure in the wake, I I somehow never understand. above all that has changed with me and no patch or mod. is it with you so, or has a deeper meaning, or that's just a translation error? I ask my brother and we have some time siet =)

moder

@ moder. Can you print as a closer? I weiu at the moment not sure what point you mean.

, I am my very beginning. if the monitor, with Uriel Septim, the stairs come down to gefangnisszelle says a guard: What makes this prisoner here? and then answers the other guard (I think baurus): . The usual mess in the wake, I these promises and I just plain funny, or find funny. in particular that has so far not removed the patch or mod. or it has a deeper sense, he just hangs behind his kit a me?
You know what I mean now, or is this an error that occurs only in MRI? (If s all about an error).
PS: Translation programs are usually not true anyway, whether the man will only translate single words ...

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm 

To put it quite honestly to me is the time when I started to play not noticed.

And since I started the game today if ever, I have this place never seen.

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:30 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

hm, it falls on me often because I imem rmal again to test a mod, a new begin char * hehe *
well, so one probably knows that a problem ...

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:59 am 

Hi,

Oblivion I've also started several times, but that is not with me until I noticed now. Maybe the blade tries to say yes but this is gorgeous black unhoflicher weiue interrupted

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:49 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:10%

Eventeull enters the problem only occurs when the original game play without mods.
Any geth the sentence even further, but will be tten machine for any reason whatsoever.

Oblivion from the beginning, I myself have played with your German Ьbersetzungsfix.
May be that there was this cut off.

For this I was ordered to start but once eni new game.

Get the most times in the course of the day.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 am 

I can understand not at all honest, what's to complain about dubs in German.
When I look at it this way:
the synchro share of the splinter cell was from time to time better ....
The gothic series, despite the bugs in the game done very well, and I said the first part of her style think is best ....
Only in The Witcher, I am sorry that they have made in the dialogue as a mishmash. so about 2-3 standart animations and then just put the text Drube, I find very sad .....
Also an example of a very good synchto I find Assassin's Creed, made brilliant! one can only praise the producers .....

It is of course also depends on how much money the individual studios for grouting, but is also how much love in the inserted project.
EA has a huge buget put in Assassin's Creed and the presentation is really well (from what other things I speak now not at all) and Gothic I was people created by only 3 over for years all their energy there have put in without much to be able to spend money and the result is at least as good if not better.

Nude Mod

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am 

Hi Mixyr.

It is indeed not only the Lippensynchrinitat, but at the beginning it was about the tone of the speaker.

Imagine: Two soldiers battles that moment and then speaks of the other in a tone as if a double dose of Valium had brought to them.

Or is it just a romance going on and the speaker speaks, as if he just got up or something similar.

Then it actually went on to the Ьbersetzungsfehlern.
I weiu not know if you've even played Oblivion without Ьbersetzungsfix, but with no reference to you the Fuunagel upward turn Re: German Synchronitiation in games .

So far.

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 am 

jo, I was already aware that we are what you thought, also wanted to keep my butt in

I have to disappoint you but unfortunately, I've never gambled Obliveon, because that is the direct competitor to gothic

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next