New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:02 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello,

Time ofter I discuss with friends about the more or less successful German dubs of the games.
Which reminds me auffallt a large portion of the games, which the German Synchro usually seem very lifeless compared to the English or original.
What I wonder is that in our language?

A comparison I vividly right (or I should say where you can already hear it?) Think is the difference between English and German versions of NWN. The English hort is my opinion after much more alive and creates a much better atmosphere.

I have been interested in the opinions of other players on this subject?

Black grand

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:39 am 

Hey gorgeous black

So I was once explained that a Ьbersetzung from English into German is difficult.
So on a song or hit this shit is clearly emphasizes Sun.
As it stands in the way of speaking I do not exactly, but who do I use
the Ьbersetzer BabelFish, so this means I think, from English into the
about translate German, I can very well understand . Also totally wrong.

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:43 pm 

So with the Synchrinisieren is rather less of the language I guess, as the voiceover.

I think rather that they are less motivated to ruberzubringen the game so well.
Or you do not know the game and speak so the text just down Sun

Or last, what would be much worse, not at all the actors know what they synchronize, because they can simply prepend the text on paper, and to repeat them.
Then the speaker can of course also that the integrity and the game know and react accordingly.

But these are only conjectures hold of me.

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:25 pm 

N'amd,

because I can only Subsequently, a good is in the Beispielt TES IV Oblivion.
Okay, the Sync is not soooo bad, I find (except for bugs) But Alba is compared to the other much much better and more successful. The pitch and voice-mood fits very well for most situations and facial expression, at least that what I have seen so far.

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm 

Hello

I'm glad the people here get involved. say

I can imagine the suspicions of me, I also can these are the most likely root well.

Because the Ьbersetzungen: I doubt the grou companies take over as Babel Fish translator tools but Professionele Ьbersetzer were some other texts in NWN, for example, illegible or incomprehensible. For me it was indeed just around the sound of the spoken word of the text.

But when a company has a real Schuu fired in the kiln are, indeed, the potion with the unpatched Oblivion ... what was that Tr.d.Schw.Le.wiederherstellung?

Black grand

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:39 pm 

But when a company has a real Schuu fired in the kiln are, indeed, the potion with the unpatched Oblivion ... what was that Tr.d.Schw.Le.wiederherstellung?

Was the lack of time at that. man wanted the German version out version, not so much later, as the ennglische bring and so were compelled employees quickly from TES nor the names of others. and since that had to go fast, they use abbreviations, so we made of heavy drink of the life recovery TR.d.schw.Le.wiederherstellung short xD.
To come back to the language of Syncor. I think this is a question of money. I fall in the film forever. famous movies, usually have a very good syncro, however, have lesser-known smaller films often poorer syncro. I dneke play is similar. syncros course is also fairly safe presumption seienr close to the ground for bad ...

moder

Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:02 am 

the following:

Was the lack of time at that. man wanted the German version out version, not so much later, as the ennglische bring and so were compelled employees quickly from TES nor the names of others. and since that had to go fast, they use abbreviations, so we made of heavy drink of the life recovery TR.d.schw.Le.wiederherstellung short xD.
To come back to the language of Syncor. I think this is a question of money. I fall in the film forever. famous movies, usually have a very good syncro, however, have lesser-known smaller films often poorer syncro. I dneke play is similar. syncros course is also fairly safe presumption seienr close to the ground for bad ...

moder

Since you are not quite right. The translation was not made by the German nahmlich Vertiebspartner, but Bethesda's own (the staff were probably all be Americans). And then have the not very often translated sinngemau but sible and that's come out.

In English heiut nahmlich the hammer repair hammer.
And translated sible heiut the raparieren Hammer, fix Hammer also.
And this will fix Hammer from the noun hammer the Tatigkeitsbeschreibung.

The Abkurtzungen be because the field width for the floor were too narrow.
It is well known that the English words are often shorter than the German words. And the Americans is probably only noticed this when the morons, the words were translated.
Since they no longer had enough time to adapt the interface, you simply have used the abbreviations.

But why was from a fire ball a healing spell, and vice versa, that will probably remain forever a mystery of Ьbersetzer. Or are they simply what the editor assigned to the wrong (the IDs for example).

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Since you're lying not quite right. The translation was not made by the German nahmlich Vertiebspartner, but Bethesda's own (the staff were probably all be Americans). And then have the not very often translated sinngemau but sible and that's come out.

Oops, sorry, I knew not, or was I misinformed. But this is a forum so as to improve and you will learn something new ;-)
was me at oblicion always (still) surprised that promise is at the beginning. The usual procedure in the wake, I I somehow never understand. above all that has changed with me and no patch or mod. is it with you so, or has a deeper meaning, or that's just a translation error? I ask my brother and we have some time siet =)

moder

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:46 pm 

Hei Together

What also emphasizes fun, whom Martin has one parked at the blade,
Finally, you talk to the guru of the upper blades.
Since it can be read on Satzeende, and listen:
is good the Baurus sent you to him you. Actually, this should be so called hat.
What a German ????????

Thanks

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm 

moder has written the following:............

Quote:
lie Because you are not quite right, the translation was not nahmlich made by the German Vertiebspartner, but Bethesda's own (people probably could all be Americans) and then have the not very often translated sinngemau, but.. sible and that's come out.

Oops, sorry, I knew not, or was I misinformed. but this is a forum so as to improve and you will learn something new ;-)
was me at oblicion always (still) surprised that promise is at the beginning. The usual procedure in the wake, I I somehow never understand. above all that has changed with me and no patch or mod. is it with you so, or has a deeper meaning, or that's just a translation error? I ask my brother and we have some time siet =)

moder

@ moder. Can you print as a closer? I weiu at the moment not sure what point you mean.

Hei Together

What also emphasizes fun, whom Martin has one parked at the blade,
Finally, you talk to the guru with top of the blades.
Since it can be read on Satzeende, and listen:
is good the Baurus sent you to him you. Actually, this should be so called hat.
What a German ????????

Thanks

@.
This could probably the bad grammar skills of the Americans regarding the German language due to be.
If you ewtas translated from English to German, then, too often the words changed, and so (teaching German sentence structure).
And if you an English sentence into German translates, then yes you must also design the new syntax.
And just because it could then also the problem with this phrase are.
Ьbersetz times an English sentence into German by using babel fish. Then find out that the sentence structure and the arrangement of words is often the fear. This is in conformity with them, that the Gramatikregeln are difficult to integrate into such Ьbersetzer.

* Right now I feel myself so terrible to my old German teacher recalls. He has also always insisted on furschtbar the grammar rules that we were compelled also learn Mowgli grows all by heart. But this man understood his subject, at least, not like some others .*

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next