Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re...
Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:50 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

If you use

Let's see what it's all about.
I even emailed the site administrator, the question of what to do with the
files, most often in Witcher to override.
Let's see if I get ne jerk response. .

The files adv mean I think that for
C: \ Documents and Settings \ All Users \ Documents \ The Witcher

must be copied.
The two adventure Price of Neutrality and Side Effect also. Adv file name and can also be found in the obgen folder.
Price of neutrality m1_module.adv =
Side Effect m2_module.adv =

The files from the directory override both patterns in the Spielordenr of the Witcher are, therefore, The Witcher \ Data \ Override.

At least I imagine it to be so.

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 pm 

Hei

Thanks for your description.
The admin of this site has me ne e - mail.

Thanks

Posted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:52 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

so I installed EE grad ...

25 minutes ...

Good trick ... all 4 files download ...

EE
dt sprachpak
abenteuer1
abenteuer2

Save in a folder, then start the EE and let it install all 4 at a time ... I am also aware nu net direct ... but I am glad to have found it by chance Re: New to The Witcher

nu but first the installation ... I've already seen quite blod, when the patch was that I join the game ... I did already have the key on the manual saw ... and wonder why I need the non ... but somehow I find it ne cheek ... since one should use to create acc NEN NEN patch to ... what's the matter nu, but the game if I did sell that ma ... I have to sell it with the complete acc ... but is also blod ... NEN wish I was never even registered now playing ... ne ... Blode clean solution ...

Is because I then ask ... there is the EE to buy it for? therefore a witcher in the current 1.4 version on it with everything from EE? and if so ... Users have to register before you can play as right about at all ... ne ... I hope this is the non-standard ...

So ... nu is late but ... tomorrow will be tested ... Very Happy

dat beast

Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 am 

Flesh Beast
ada turns me then ask ... there is the EE to buy it for? therefore a witcher in the current 1.4 version on it with everything from EE? and if so ... Users have to register before you can play as right about at all ... ne ... I hope this is the non-standard ...

Yes to exist and no buy the paid version, you do not register in Darfur must be paid version but the DVD in the drive to play, not the patched original Witcher.

Everything has its pros and night parts.

Nude Mod Overlord

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm 

Over Lord has written the following:

Flesh Beast
ada turns me then ask ... there is the EE to buy it for? therefore a witcher in the current 1.4 version on it with everything from EE? and if so ... Users have to register before you can play as right about at all ... ne ... I hope this is the non-standard ...

Yes to exist and no buy the paid version, you do not register in Darfur must be paid version but the DVD in the drive to play, not the patched original Witcher.

Everything has its pros and night parts.

Nude Mod Overlord

That's right.
With the Ьberprufung patching the original version do the prufen appear only if the version is legal, so you do not undermine this way the copy protection for illegal versions.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm 

and have been known, as they have for the witcher thrown aufn market?

I mean ... the cd key I've always ... but then I had to enter anywhere ... well ... does not matter ...

I just think unnecessarily ... the community is illegal, the judge either way ... you have to see it sober ... what it say EA gbracht that current copy protection on games to make? hardly anyone buys this now, or rather waiting until it costs 10 € ... 'll also be the first time one of large arc to C C RA3 make ...

But back to topic ... now that I've registered the game, so I could just as well with the login data before the game to install on any PC where I'm funny ... All in all, it annoys me that more and more games to be online, although online games are ... aldmodisch call me ... But if I have a offline playing games, then my network card is switched off ... as was provided by the computer to play God! Re: New to The Witcher

I have come to the test still net ... waaaah ... and tomorrow's sacred comes second .. on the class ...

Dat beast

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm 

Flesh Beast Wrong.

Than the original version herauskahm, you have the key just used that to register on the website with the game.

Some features for the game you could only see / download if you had registered the game.
For example, was the level editor version 1.3 download-only for registered users.

Hence the ar Key essential application even then, only non-stop for the game itself, as you have right again. But the key was not unnecessarily.

Posted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm 

* Cough, cough *

time to dig a somewhat older thread.

Have a link for a texture mod for The Witcher found.

This can be downloaded and exchanged a number of high-resolution textures to.
For further details on this mod in the output of the PC Action 11/2009.

Http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-witcher-texturen-mod

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9