Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Atlantica Online
Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:03 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Since it's my own first comment but I hope I'm right here Atlantica Online . Well no matter ^ ^ want to know eig nurmal so whether one of you the Game Atlantica Online ripped off because I think it's a free online game as very successful.

Post subject: Re Atlantica Online
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 am 

I have to say the game does not even bad aus.Es is indeed a onlienspiel, but Okay, could you let go by again.
My question to you ware, however, whether this is turn-based game? saw the trailer from ... namely highly dannach
Has the unusual play any new features?
And is there a story or a pronounced quest system
many thanks for the info now shconmal.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Okay, have to ask meien beabtwortet:

Atlantica Online is the site of the sunken continent of Atlantis. Unlike most MMOGs here various elements of strategy games will be taken up. Thus, the turn-based combat system coined very tactical and that they could set Soldner hire, take with you in the fight. The Government is influenced additionally by guilds and brings features such as food production, political orientation, Hauserbau and more with it. Atlantica Online will be offered free of charge and financed via a Itemshop. The graphics are held in a modern 3D Manga-style

http://playmassive.de/index.php?page=mmorpgid=448

a look if I play, I can currently not looking, but excluded it is not ;-)

Posted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:58 pm 

I can only say that I've never played online games have, and therefore nothing can be said in this direction.

Posted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:27 pm 

Rolling Eyes Well first sorry that I had answered you non moder. But good that you have the info and found it so had Re: Atlantica Online . Well, and I can say is play it even now already are about one years un'm still excited about . Now, even recently started the Open Beta of the German version. I am playing a year, the English Version, or are the originals. But were likely to stay even with the version I do not feel like everything has to start over Rolling Eyes . Well moder white nu non whether you have a look played, but times for Info those who want download it have to scrap so about 2 to 2.3 gb download. And then later installed so it consumes as Between 7-8GB Re: Atlantica Online . But should good Inet connection with ner no problem Very Happy .

PS. Oh yes you can get here also the Notify Me Rolling Eyes .

Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:26 am 

So the mim download software no problem. As for my internet is pretty fast.
I have come today again until Ausems vacation, and my main problem lies in the time. My experience shows me that online play quite a lot of time consuming and, above all, swallow regelmauig time (also because of the contacts which have been then, etc.). That's why I really want to play any online games anymore.
But behold naja times when my Singelspiele be boring again and I have some time (holidays or so) I'll be there but can resist nciht. Mainly because my PC to its limits Stout, in terms of newer games. * Beschamt Lachel *
well, I'll just go to sleep, was already a long day.
Good night.
moder

Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 pm 

Darkstriker
Since it's my own first comment, I hope I'm right here Re: Atlantica Online . Well, no matter ^ ^ want to know eig nurmal so whether one of you ripped the game Atlantica online because I find it as a free online game as very successful.

Yes you're all right here:

But I have been playing no online - games, this has been his reason. And Mods for online - games.

For a few online - games are regarded as cheats mods. This can cause that who you have an account, you will be blocked. In actual sense, correctly, have cheats in online - nothing to look for games. And this is the main reason why I no online - been playing games.

Got it me, will you downloaded. The Dten I can come with any program that I open at the time on the hard disk have.

And how it looks, is the game in the Vogelperpektive, who yes, it is not really my style.

Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:28 am 

I was so happy to get Zogg but not installed because when the game start the setup is not installed and loud kompelt forum simply unzip some files to himself but was not all.
When I was unpacking kompelt the game software according to the grou winrar 50gb?

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:21 pm 

Hei truedaysleeper

Correct, ne takes considerable time, bit the game is fully installed. So for me it was the first time.
Download and install without problems. I have also not been reported, install before ..

For people who Mogen this gamer style, the game is perfect.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]