New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:15 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Time runs marriages if the demo of Arcania also on my old box.

Since I'm only a P4 2.4 Ghz 2 GB Ram and an ATI 1300 (1GB Ram no joke!) Have.

Even in Anno 1404 I have everything to graphic settings on maximum and runs smoothly.

Although the processor for some games not even fulfilled the minimum requirement, I can not gamble but some.

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Nude Mod (! 1GB Ram no joke)
ATI 1300

Is not that a laptop graphics card? At least I know the only X1300. Well, that was because it surprised me when the 1GB Ram, so as Notbookgrafikkarte.
If it's a normal PCI card software, then why would 1GB be a joke? My 5770 also runs with 1GB Ram and I mean most of the current generation cards have become almost as standard 1GB to view Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?
My last graphics card (2 years ago) was also with 640MB, then there was even the 1GB model, however, was not of large monitor rather superfluous in my eyes.

The question remains, is the P4 2.4 GHz, a single, dual or quad core? If there is only one core, then it could be complicated because the minimum requirements had like to have a [email protected] GHz.

Well, wait a try.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:58 am 

Since this is clearly a 2.4GHz Pentium 4 with the talking, it may actually be only a single core processor.

The only splashing around what else ware, ware HT, but you can forget about playing at. Although I do not now weiu whether HT was implemented in the models already.

As for the graphics card, so it was only the X1300 with 128MB and 256MB memory, sometimes it was also a 512MB version, which was very rare. was
From the X1300 has three versions, the X1300 Pro, X1300 and X1300, the HM.

The latter has the so-called hyper-memory system. The graphics card has its own video memory, but can additionally store from Hauptram to accept (the same procedure as for onboard graphics). So a mix of private and shared memory Ram.

So if you have a X1300 with 1GB Ram, I'm assuming that you have a X1300HM. Because otherwise you can use this model do not have 1GB of graphics memory.

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm 

Hi All

1.Es is a single-core at 2.4 Ghz

2.ursprunglich AGP ATI umgerustet 1300 with 512 MB to 1GB (just enough, it is from a different graphics card was broken)

And what does not fit or runs will be made appropriate for the one processor Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?,

From a Ьbertaktung I always see from there, the processors have always had good luck.

Only on the board I will not rob me, because I Drube runs too much you need.

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:24 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

How can you aufrusten the Grfaikspeicher?
Of something like I've heard before.

Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:42 pm 

It sounds as had been developed here from a broken card to RAM, and built on the other card.
Where I as a layman production as the hardware can not even imagine something. Well, I sometimes even have the cooling fan replaced by a GraKa, but had in life can not identify the RAM Very Happy

Otherwise, could explain Nude Mod a closer look, as I were curious Re Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm 

Hi Dexter

Dexter

It sounds as had been developed here from a broken card to RAM, and built on the other card.
Where I as a layman production as the hardware can not even imagine something. Well, I sometimes even have the cooling fan replaced by a GraKa, but had in life can not identify the RAM Very Happy

Otherwise, could explain Nude Mod a closer look, as I were curious Re Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

You have the right in so far as I hergelotet the Ram and have sounded on the other card. to identify

the Ram is actually not as difficult as you imagine it.

But the problem with the control commands in the end it was a hard task.

To all the them have no idea I was even advise against it, I do this already for some years and the only such alterations Junks and boredom.

Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm 

Nude Mod
the Ram identify is not quite as difficult as you imagine.

Alone, thanks to Google, certainly not too heavy. Nevertheless hort on with me, the inventors joy when it came to solders with such delicate matters is Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?
Got me but then looked at all the chips on the card, but only just fleeting, as I also was not care where something is. The main thing the new air was perfect Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:28 pm 

And how do you get that solved by the BIOS of the graphics card and drivers?

This indeed You must then program virtually new, so the additional address space can also be addressed properly by the card or the drivers can.

Since I can only say: hats off. Something I did not get done, especially where did you get the Rambausteine aufgelotet again?
On the card were determined but no empty solder joint for additional memory chips available right?

Posted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:50 am 

Hi

was possible after some experimentation with an adapter.

Reprogramming software well but was somewhat expensive, have the original driver taken as a template.

If you have time, patience and a Grubelt get there at some point to the goal of such opskuren things.

PS: should dochmal slowly talking again about Arcania or Two Worlds II, otherwise we get Дrger with Nude Mod because there is no hardware / software area Re: Two Worlds II or maybe Arcania?.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 >> Next