Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hei

Q:............. Why have you now 2 posts, and both are locked, how can one beside himself to dan? Where You've confused two letters apologize, mod in Closed: thu ts .

Otherwise I do not think it's not bad. What disturbs me is this:
registration, the job went to 90% pure nothing here, we see it. Well after two weeks without post need to be cleared so that either way again. Let's see, I have to now my sex other. As of now I am a eunuch.

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:12 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

Locked they are only because those in the Special Ankundigungen, and the range is dependent only read.

The write error is corrected.

What do you mean by the statement

the following:
Otherwise I do not think it is not bad. What disturbs me is this:
registration, the job went to 90% pure nothing here, we see it.

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:51 pm 

Hi

So we see all the new applications, correct? Who do I this then but after a while delete, because no post, etc. If these dan away again?

The last Registration is already splashing around so his birthday, so who do I say this was sometimes deleting is the way?

And I did not want you angurken because of the spelling, it is rather as a title, because who is already something wrong does, from jrgendwie funny, hope you understand what I mean. find

Otherwise, I do good, thank You So as already written, then my family will rest. Groool And also my age, Twice Groool

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:16 am 

Hi Nude Mod.

So if you put out a user, then he's gone completely from the database, both with date of birth, and with gender specification.

There is nothing more of the user Ubrig.

And that's with the typos already clear to me how you meant it.

the following:
So as already written, then my family will rest. Groool And also my age, Twice Groool

So a sex change operation is medically possible, but 1) expensive, 2) long and 3) what was your wife to say ?????
The next age is not legally possible. Although you can at your birth certificate another, but what's a Urkundenfalschung same, and then the laws are allergic Shuter.

So sex change: Yes (but I was then put me in time for your wife to safety), the other of age: no.

Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:23 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi

Yes, the software certainly does not agree. She called me this morning, I'm glad who you will soon be finished with your examination, that after she is back here anymore.
At the moment it is with our daughter, and followed since our page from time to time.

Posted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:41 am 

Hi Davdi.

I hope your lovely wife last then look again here.

Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:17 pm 

Hi

This is for sure, unfortunately I see you lately not as often as I might like this.
At the moment it is with our daughter and the man in the Ticino. Fortunately it has been three quarters of their examination, behind. In October you will post your last examination, then, after that dan is back at home anymore.

The stress begins dan but it was then really who you really are making dan Selbststandig. Let's see how it goes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]