All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Cinema and DVD
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hello people
My last visit to the cinema a long time ago (last cinema was Titanic) and a DVD I have not even hired her for ages. I have now registered again at a video store. In the current films, there's no problem to find something, but what is still worthwhile for the older films to look at. For a few tips I were so thankful because you stand in front of the shelf and not what to take weiu. Is it worth actually 3D cinema e.g. Avatar (I have seen on DVD).
And someone has actually experienced online video stores?

What I like to see his fiction films, but for everything else, I am also open.

Nude Mod at all

dumbo

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi dumbo

I do not know if we have members here, look at the DVDs or something, and go to the movies today, certainly not as many of us earlier, unless there really is a blast in the cinema.

Unfortunately, I lack the time for something Maybe our members can write more to it.

Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:02 am 

hey dumbo,
so I was in some movies, this and last year. dvds but this concerned, I still hang after a few years.
3D cinema pays for itself is limited. Besides others it is the case of films are always such a thing, because the geschmecker different. I really kick ass this year (there are mitlerweile on DVD) liked most peculiar.
Do you know the Resident Evil series? 1-3 are really good movies when you click on action and Zombies (horror) position. The 4 (currently in theaters) has indeed very good 3D effects, but the Storry is something fragwurdig.
If you have what you want to laugh, I would recommend Euro Trip (released 2004). And as a typical man movie with action, violence and good saying ware Expand The Abel (2010) to name.
Otherwise I was you recommend classic, alla matrix.

There are many incredible movies and the like to taste one of them turn very many. ^ ^ The best thing you look at a couple of trailer and then decide spontaneously. If you like martial arts and I was SciPhy you still recommend The One.

So far for now. I'll see my movie collection by, maybe I'll find one or the other thing I could recommend to you in any case. I hope the little survey to help you could. when did you decide for any film, post it here but, I can tell you what I think about it.

Posted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm 

Hi moder

first time Thanks for the info.
Resident Evil I saw the first part I liked quite well. I will now look at the parts 2 and 3 and 4, part in the movies. Again thank you because of Resident Evil I have not remembered.

Nude Mod

dumbo

Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 am 

Servus

On the subject of 3D cinema: I've last battle of the titans, and Resident Evil viewed in 3D and I'm not them so about testimony in full, some scenes may look really beindrukend from but for me some reason to the contrary:
-I am wearing glasses am the heiut the 3d glasses do not sit quite as it should be
-If something is tried on the edge of the film, something which is not pointed out clearly see you get head / eye pain
-Fast Scenes should work extremely busy and can not be identified as well as in normal cinema
-The Eintritspreis is significantly high

But I was saying with the 3D film, we just try one pleases or not obs.

Skar

Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:20 pm 

Hi Skar

I just read where, now I do not know which company is more accurate, that company now makes TV in 3D, where you do not need glasses anymore why so right at the beginning?
I never buy a TV, where I had to don a pair of glasses. As you can see again a correct Verarschung of customers. But in my eyes everyone is stupid, the same must have the latest, first pig expensive, followed shortly afterwards so often something better.

Time an example: I have built me a private solarium itself, with time switch, and all the trimmings. Cost point, I expect now in extra € 320 € works perfect, my wife, it makes also use my daughter and my son-in only, whom I allow him there.
Also, who do I solarium for 2000 was € fortune, but why should I?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 6 posts ]