1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Nudecreator
Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:08 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi people

Each time wen Nudecreator runs not really, I have twice the work, not at all what I like personally. I prefer Nudecreator ware ware properly online again, because I had a little more rest, I'll get even with the crisis.

Post subject: Re Nudecreator
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:42 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Well Nude Mod.

Nudecreator is so far back online.
In mment they test the new forum software. The download database must be rebuilt.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:55 pm 

hi

it would therefore can not be better to swallow the nude mod Nudecreator and throwing away the bad or lazy just brocken?

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

Was then but the number of members of Nudecreator very strongly to zero. I once recalculated: From the total number of registered users are just about 4% of users who have at least posted a message in the forum. All the rest are zero post corpses.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:03 pm 

Hi

Hi Nude Mod.

Was then but the number of members of Nudecreator very strongly to zero. I once recalculated: From the total number of registered users are just about 4% of users who have at least posted a message in the forum. All the rest are zero post corpses.

Exactly what I wanted out, but I did not know how I could print it out diplomatically. Very Happy

Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm 

Hi

It's really a shame about Nudecreator. Why are the people to sign up is beyond me. can download mods to get there without registering. Yes on our site is already posted more.
When we submitted nude mod on, I'm still so for me: Yes, one to two years and is also with us dead trousers. I'm really surprised that I was wrong, and I am consider writing course.
Our manners are among us, just as it must be decently and kindly, Darfur, I thank you.

Hi Nude Mod:

No Nudecreator I did not, as has been said that 4% of the thousands of members they have to write there ..

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:56 am 

Hi Nude Mod

Nude Mod
hi

it would therefore can not be better to swallow the nude mod Nudecreator and throwing away the bad or lazy just brocken?

The swallow with was also on the deletion of non-writers (the poor or lazy chunk) related. Re: Nudecreator

Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:01 am 

Hi Nude Mod

Have you already understood. I am actually very happy with nude mod. What is added is this: Nudecreator has, or not all the mods on your own website, you will go to various sites, or a different page, this is nothing for us. Is laboriously for each member. In addition, because of advertising, you have installed something that hangs together with the downloads. looking as I feel better informed.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:31 pm 

Hi.

Why register people there, and no item is clarified quickly.
Download The database was released in 2007. Must register before eman severally umd to be able to download anything. Hence all the corpses in the basement. Only since 2007 can be at Nudecreator as non reg. User Mods download.

As for the external server, so I assume this is a cost factor. The server where the mods are stored also belongs to the administrators of Nudecreator. They have two web spaces. Once a small only for the forum and even a web space for only the mods. Why not separate the weiu me. Has nothing to do with the eventeull Server Properties. The Websapce for the Forum have to share even the web space with other websites. Maybe you wanted to reduce the traffic for the forum web space, overlaid by the mods to another Websapce to rule out other conditions hold.

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 am 

Дhm, I'm a good half year member, had previously but may not carry even download and have written to date only one post.
I'm not lazy about writing, you'll see that here. But many threads I just talked to do not or are related to circumstance.
Since then I have no desire to get as an answer every time ', use the search function', if this brings me to the desired side of me. Nevertheless, one muu yes count on the stupidity of others and any spelling mistakes.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next