Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:00 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Wolfblitzer wrote:
Maybe its just me but Im having trouble installing it. I placed the folder patch-T.MPQ into my data folder but its not registering. Probly because I dont know how to convert the folder into an actual .MPQ file. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: The same thing seems to be happening to my other mods, probly because of the new patch but I havent heard anything about them not working on other threads.

If none of the patches are working then it is not really something wrong with my patch. the folder pasting is only for official WoW servers after patch 4.0.1 If you are on any other version prior to 4.0 you will need them to be in MPQ format. Also, the patch I made works only with 4.0+ since that is the model I used for the edit. It will not work on older versions and thus packing it into MPQ will not help. Find out what version of WoW you are using so we can start somewhere.

Edit: nvm, seems like reading all the other posts draw to the conclusion blizzard fucked somethign up again. So you're probably not the only one with broken patches, but everyone's patches are broken.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm 

Marvellous job. I will definitely be using this (the no nipple version, to be exact). Thank you for your time and effort. Hope to see those size changes at some point.

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 pm 

Makes me sad to have found this on the day that it stops working Re: Kei's Female Tauren Mod, Updated Nov.15th 2010, heres to hoping model edits become available again soon.

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:04 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

I'm quite impressed. This can only be the start of a beautiful thing.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 am 

keinikaidoh wrote:
Wanna do me a huge favor and upload a few screen shots for me to use in my initial post? Re: Kei's Female Tauren Mod, Updated Nov.15th 2010 since I havn't really gotten around to figure out how to post thumbnail links yet.

I highly recommend imagevenue. They make the thumbnails for you, and give you the clickable thumbnail links to cut and paste into the forums. The first example works on these forums as I recall.

Oh and if you use Firefox with noscript and adblock you won't be bothered by any popups either. I don't even see a banner but I may have added a custom rule to accomplish that.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:59 am 

Maybe its just me but Im having trouble installing it. I placed the folder patch-T.MPQ into my data folder but its not registering. Probly because I dont know how to convert the folder into an actual .MPQ file. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: The same thing seems to be happening to my other mods, probly because of the new patch but I havent heard anything about them not working on other threads.

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:22 am 

There needs to be more of these... Not everyone likes elves Re: Kei's Female Tauren Mod, Updated Nov.15th 2010 theres too much of it. Hopefully in the future you can make 3-4XL breasts and better looking vagina and not the halfed ass vagina people put in those other texture nude mods.

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:46 pm 

New version isn't giving me any problems, woot

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:12 pm 

Mr_Dawg wrote:
New version isn't giving me any problems, woot

Wanna do me a huge favor and upload a few screen shots for me to use in my initial post? Re: Kei's Female Tauren Mod, Updated Nov.15th 2010 since I havn't really gotten around to figure out how to post thumbnail links yet.

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 am 

updated with one made from scratch, see if that works for you now dawg.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next