Previous << 
1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:17 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

CluckerCommando wrote:
Could someone please tell me how to get Big Blood Elf working? I tried saving it as an MPQ but that didn't work.
Darknesh wrote:
U dont save it as a .mpq file.

What you need to do is to download WinRAR and then after saving the big blood elf file as a .rar you then go to where you saved it and hit "Extract here" or "Extract files" that will then take out the files in it and give u the .mpq. YW
Marble
This is one of the things that can (and will) happen when you use a non common archive such as .rar, .z7, etc, format to contain a single or mutiple files
.zip is common and is defalt for Windows XP, Vista, win7 (i don't know about Mac), and is about sa good as the others,
maybe better as you don't need to download another program to unpack it's files

and i think i have said this somewhere before...
proberly many might by-see it if you made it more user friendly, even the butter knife's might do so...
but also so many ignore the luxury we are living in with computers, Internet
anyway it's just a hint

also i would preffer z7 over winrar, as it can open more archive formats (even some game's data files)

Edit:

marble wrote:
That file wasnt uploaded by me. But yes, i may reupload it more userfriendly later (when i get back to my computer at home, in some weeks)Fair enough, i didn't know that part

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Breast could be bigger but thats just my thought.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 pm 

maximusrg wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9uvabvge4jtbd8d

that has nelf belf and human mods, just put each folder in Data like you did before with .mpq files

Well done, any optimism regarding the larger Night Elf, Draenei, and Human versions in the future?

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:34 am 

Wow, your newest night elf is amazing! Seeing it in-game, it's so smooth and almost flawless. I'm also interested in seeing how your kitty with breasts will turn out, leveling a druid just so I can try it!

You've blown me away with your quality lately, keep up the good work, and I think I speak for everyone by saying...keep having fun and be motivated!!! Hehehe.

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:27 pm 

zimper wrote:
edit: oh patch L is the creature patch.

Question: What creatures it includes?

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:53 pm 

marble wrote:
I had a change-only-PC-characters dbc edit before WLK. It doesnt work since, because warden checks an essencial file of it. Neither do i have it at me, its got deleted somewhere.
For now im using redaxle's mod, that do it to even NPCs. Just had to swap the models in its files. I wouldnt release it, since it's his work, and not a big problem to change in my models anyway.

That was SUPER helpful XD

I have it mostly working now, I have some odd mute sounds and the *ahem* naughty bits of Arohk's show on 'natural' females but the 'improved' armor doesn't work on 'forced'. Still, thank you for the guidance and advice!

P.S. As feedback on das bootay? It seems to dishape slightly when running (for humans) but when in action stance it seems right compared to standing. I don't know much about editing models but maybe consider making portions further up move in sequence as well might make running look a bit more 'natural' (like more of the leg, if that makes sense?)

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 am 

Amazing job with the Tauren model!

The hips, ass and waist are absolutly perfect.
The only thing i think needs some improvement is the breasts. The breasts on this model stick out too much for my taste. If you'd let them sag more to the sides and appear more wider than the chest (preferably visible from behind) it'd be awesome. I think it'd provide a fuller, softer look.

Here are three screenies i made to show off the amazing curves on the model Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

http://a.imageshack.us/img705/2939/0011ow.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img826/3738/0022g.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img44/9205/0033ow.jpg

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:28 pm 

Marble, your priorities make sense I think! Just maybe you should smooth the exsisting ones before getting to what people are requesting I mean...you seem to be extremely popular, requests are going to take you ages you poor guy.

Anyway, I've been playing with these in game a bit. I love the macro nelf and non-hd Draenei the most, the way the butt animates for the huge Draenei is really buggy, which you probably know already! I just found it quite off-putting.

Anyway, don't let this slavering pack of pervs (including myself) make you feel under preassure, work at your own pace and priortise the stuff that matters the most to you personally. Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm 

Not sure and as for this draenei model it half works for me some of my character is visible, but some of it is invisible lol. Thought I'd post this hopefully see a new model if not I guess it can't be helped.

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 am 

Blender for the Win!
Re: Marble's marvelous ladies [Hiring tech support]

Why do i feel like its springtime already?

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 516 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52
 >> Next