All times are UTC [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:21 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Any chance to make other chest sizes on this model?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm 

Moroo wrote:
I tryed that ur All Females -patch. And I noticed this:
- They still have males muscles
- Males underwears
- They just don`t look nice for me.
make sure you put the patch-enUS-F.MPQ in the data/enUS/ folder too. if that patch isn't present then you'll get the wrong textures.

if both MPQ's are in the right place and it's still not working, than i guess the DBC edit isn't working for you for some reason.

it's an experimental mod, i notice it seems to crash my game a lot more. i think it's DBC related. if i can fix it i'll update it. i'll have to remake the mod with the texture swap instead of the DBC edit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 am 

I don't understand why but for some reason the helm remover edit no longer is working for me. I took it out of my enUS file cause I wanted to see the new helm I got but after I restarted my game its still showing the helms.

The file name wasn't changed in anyways and it was working fine this morning. I even tried to download it again but its just not working and I have no clue what could be causing this all of a sudden.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:05 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

You on 3.3?? 3.3 just came out that's why.

Here's the 3.3 update, fortunately everything seems to be in the same order so migrating was easy. I have hardly tested it though cause i haven't had the chance to play:

http://sharebee.com/168ca809

only change model wise is the blood elf's tabard is narrower, it was too wide in the last version.

i'm still not satisfied with the human model... still shaped bad...

edit: oh wait, i see what you're saying.. because they keep the tabard with the fat leg armor, the tabard now clips through the leg armor... that's unfortunate, i don't how to fix that... i mean, it would involve making the tabard bigger or the leg armor smaller... either way is a compromise...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 pm 

sbep wrote:
Looking great Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) One thing that's been on my mind for awhile though. I recently started using the "hide all" item hider, but the chars still wear gloves and shoes for some reason. I thought maybe it was an outdated DBC file so I waited until I got around to patching my own (requires pulling out Windows machine from under all the dust). With your lovely updates I had hopes this'd fix itself, but it still looks the same way. I could be missing something though..
You're talking about the NPC textures right? The hand and feet textures are baked, so item hiders don't affect NPC textures. Is this what you mean? Players have everything hidden right? Unless it was a mistake I made with the patch.

marble wrote:
I have checked your human and bloodelf model from your normal edits with hairstyle in WMV and non of the geosets blow up.
I would call it success.
cool! Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm 

hi hadeia:

so basically... a MPQ patch is an archive of files, much like a zip, or your computer's file system with folders and files.

if "patch-A.MPQ" contains a file named "file-x" and "patch-B.MPQ" also contains a file named "file-x", which one will wow choose to load? wow will always load the file from the patch with the higher letter first, the patch with the higher load priority. so "file-x" from "patch-B.MPQ" will always load, and "file-x" from "patch-A.MPQ" will never load. so what you see in game is the one from "patch-B.MPQ".

the same thing is going on with my patch and the big boob patch.

my patch and the big boob patch modify the same files. the effects of both files do not merge because they modify the same files and only one version of the file is actually loaded. if you want your big boob patch to load over mine, you have to rename the big boob patch so it has a letter that comes after the letter of my patch, like my patch would be "patch-A.MPQ" and big boob patch would be "patch-B.MPQ". wow gives patches with higher letters higher priority, and thus files in those patches will be loaded over the same files in any patches of lower priority.

so knowing about patch naming and load priority, you can have the big boob patch with the all females mod. with the case of the all females "patch-F.MPQ", rename your big boob patch to anything after "F" and it should load.

personally though, i'm not a fan of making big boob patches because they're really over done, everybody makes them, and there's a lot already out there, for just about every game, and i'm not a fan of huge boobs in general, but it's not like i wouldn't consider doing such a mod myself, there's just a lot already out there. i mean if you want just bigger boobs, it's really easy to do. but if you want a whole body modification like with the petite edits, it will take a lot longer.

i've still been busy modding even though i said i was going to slow down, i'm going to be making more updates in the near future (not yet though, so don't go redownloading anything because i haven't actually updated yet). all of these are just fixes/updates to existing patches, hopefully after these fixes there won't be anything else to fix:

[patch] All Female Players and NPCs: i have fixed the M to F sounds, so not every male is mute. some things changed with 3.2 and i didn't notice when i first released it. it took me a while to notice and figure it out even though one of you pointed it out.

[patch] NPC Textures Female Nude: i fixed the missing scalp textures so they are now present. the missing scalp textures is especially noticeable on orcs and trolls with a lot of bald spots even on the female characters. the clothed NPC textures does not have this problem, scalp textures were properly applied.

[patch] Clothing Hider for Players and NPCs: now hides tabard geosets on NPCs again.

i think i have found out why my model edit patches won't load in WMV, but i can't actually test it because i stopped using WMV at around 2.4 or something. i think it has to do with the files in the MPQ being encrypted and i figured out how to disable that in Ladik's MPQ editor, so hopefully now WMV can load them. Ladik's MPQ editor encrypts file types it doesn't recognize by default, i had to turn this off.

for all model edits, i have edited hair styles with human (made the low pony tail longer), draenei (made pony tail long like blood elf one), and blood elf (edited bun hair style). petite human female has been modified slightly, abdomen is a little more round instead of flat, shoulders are lower and more slanted, more changes here and there. petite blood elf female abdomen has been widened a little bit. overall, very minor changes, most of you probably won't notice anything different when you see it.

i'm actually thinking about making petite edits for the rest of the races so you can tell who plays a male or female toon with the all females mod enabled. females will be petite, males will be normal.

dang that's a wall of text.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 pm 

Funny suggestion that my friend said when I introduced her to your models: Make futa's into your Male to Female patch. *laughs*

Really really loving the latest update by the way. There are some subtle changes which I really loved, such as the M->F patch where the males are facing the opposite direction in the unit frame, really good change now I don't have to look at their boobs to tell who's male Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) The legs working with tabards looks great, and whatever you did to the legs to no longer make a random jagged edge appear on her waist - Just excellent. I haven't seen any problems with it even from the other races which I don't play. I'll keep an eye out though Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

To the person having itemhider problems it's definitely still working fine so just do what was suggested Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm 

Such dedication, thanks for the updates. I hope you're enjoying 3.2 Re: wow mods (4.0 broke teh game) (2010.07.27) I haven't seen everyone up and about like I have today since WOTLK was released

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:14 am 

links off, reupload item hider please

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68