New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Positive news thread
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

So, to even offer a contrast to the continual whining, I'm sometimes a thread that is only for positive news. For them there are actually more than enough.
To get started with a couple of times a key points:
-The world's forests are getting bigger, in China they are as much as 25%, ie 500 000 square kilometers (more than the size of Germany) grown in the last 20 years.

-90% of Germany's waters are clean enough for swimming. 30 years ago there were only 50%. Also, the Rhine is again clean enough to go swim there, and the number of fish species in the Rhine has also doubled.

-Improvements in agriculture are one of the most effective forms of environmental protection. We would still produce the same level as in 1900, we would need 31 million square kilometers ARABLE LAND. But thanks to improvements we make do with 15 million, which is more than the area of South America less ARABLE LAND.

-There are fewer illiterates worldwide, and there are fewer children who can not attend school.

-Girls make inz. 50% of students from.

-The birth rate and thus decrease the population growth, and the world population that has tripled in just a few years, stabilized itself.

-The people in developing countries today have on average 36% more food per day than they did 20 years ago, and the number of those going hungry has dropped by 33%.

-We have 60 years of peace, prosperity, wealth. There was something like never before.

Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:00 am 

Is encouraging that many people, despite setbacks and knuppelungen get up again and continue

Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 pm 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Hi sky-light

Even when I did give you quite, mainly in the peace. This was indeed practically never. In normal cases, we had so at intervals of 30 - 40 years war. to see already that mankind has learned something about it. I also hope it stays that way.

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:31 pm 

not

to see now negative but there are enough regions with the statement no war again speak in absolute terms - relative to Germany and Austria custody it may be true, but if you something about the box rauschaut agrees the statement simply does not - Seih It vietnam, colanders it exjugoslavien, colanders it Iraq, etc. .. there is still the scene of Europe and worldwide ... humanity (even the ami) has learned nothing and lives on the war.

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 am 

That is why I said we. Not all have the same luck as us. Rejoice turn
And this thread is reserved for positive, spreading here is not a bad mood; P

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:58 pm 

Ok Very Happy

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:49 am 

Hi xaxoxix

Yes, I actually thought that with the world wars, as we had up to now very much Gluck, whom we follow this so back such as Cuba, with Kennedy, as we almost on the verge of a third world war were . Although I of course, the keeping of full SUPPORTING Kennedy, who likes nuclear warhead before his front door? So I not been determined. Fortunately we do not know what since everything is so round.

Posted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 pm 

* * The trembling with fear is nothing but positive, Nude Mod. * Run away and hide *

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:59 pm 

Hi Nude Mod.

May I remind that are stationed in Deustchland by the Americans and nuclear warhead.

Even if they do not belong Germany, they are still on German soil.

So before your front door, these so somehow Re: Positive message thread .

And the Switzerland in the two world wars spared was lay on the Swiss banks . For every superpower needs secret accounts of which no one must know something. I did not know how many accounts of Nazi times still exist in Switzerland.

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:09 am 

Why can give German never satisfied with good news, and have to always pick out the bad ones? ..
That does not fun-_-

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next