New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: pink message
Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:0%

Hi Nude Mod got the log for the second time such a pink clue that has changed my ip since my last log-in but I only go from home to network and to crack my password is not impossible but a lot harder than for many other. not know how the ip has changed Rolling Eyes

Thrushbeard with friendly greeting

Post subject: Re...
Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 am 
Gamer Lv:0 Exp:5%

Had that once. Probably my cable IP had changed. Which is indeed dynamic, but still only changes when the modem is more than 15 minutes unplugged.

Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:43 pm 

Hi Thrushbeard

It could also be due to your cookies. So we looked at very closely is that none of our members come to harm. All of you will be deleted, only the data do not indicate that you had to register with whom we were also the delete, you had to every time you re-register, which would be very painfully for you.

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:56 am 

I weiu not know how it is with cable broadband, but this information is usually only when the entire range has been changing. Most users have dynamic IPs so. But within a range.

Have also been heard ofters, Germany, the cable IP range ofters times changed, for whatever reason. Normally, this is not a problem only if the websites such control schemes in active, then there is just ofters such warnings to the user.

And I was advise you on safety once your password to others. This simply log in and go to your profile. There, enter your new password, and confirmation will your old.

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm 

Problem is, that the side and even from different connection opened (at home, 2t apartment, maybe even work) - so it's quite normal that different IP ranges are in use

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:24 pm 

Those visiting here at work, could risk a boesswilligen or conservative boss to notice, because the page content are all work-safe.

Cable-Germany IPs are in the form established 77.xxx.yyy.zzz and vary gasagt as only when the modem is more than 10 minutes is separated from the DHCP.

Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:44 am 

I got this message even the ofteren, with mid Wiele 3 or 4 different IP's.
I log but only from home, and only about a specific browser. Cockies be deleted automatically, so the fact that only allowed connection with the router or DSL provider. And since you can stop taking Einfluu hard on it. At least, I with my few skills. Re: pink message

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm 

thanks for the quick response'm with cable Germany. but wonder when the message disappears.

Greeting with friendly Thrushbeard

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm 

the message disappears by adding the little [x] pressure.
I'm also on cable and Germany had the problem earlier and got logged in ketzter time but not anymore, only when I am with my girlfriend at the time pc, but that's understandable.

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 pm 

Hi.
So an impact on the IP range you have not at all himself. It depends solely on the Internet provider. Why this changer now and then the Range is beyond me.

Has never changed my still.

My top of the page header but could not go on login security, there you see a ubersciht the last 10 IP addresses by which your account was logged. There you can also turn off the ANchrichtenfenster, but I was discourage auc security reasons thereof. Auh when the security window is switched on, the IP will still be stored for security, so you always have an Ьberblick. So you can also always check on the IP to their own fit.

Who weiu not how fast you get to see your own IP on Rechenr:
On Windows NT-based OS just Start -> Export -> cmd -> ipconfig
under OS 9X : Start -> Export -> cmd -> winipcfg

Then we obtain a small list of the IP, etc.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 >> Next